What say you

Is this FBI background check thorough and comprehensive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course you won't consider the latest ranking of the Presidents, but other readers will read and consider what follows:

President Trump Ranks Last in 'Presidential Greatness,' According to Historians

Of course you would ignore actual quotes directly from MaObama himself (which unequivocally proves I was right) in favor of radical left-wing propaganda.

How about we stick to facts and not the subjective opinions of your fellow wingnuts? Too afraid to do that? Yeah, I thought so.

you stick to facts like the ah in our wh does
the vote is Saturday.

A day which will live in infamy.
Your equivocation is neither accurate nor honest.

It's 100% true. You know it. I know it. The citizens of the U.S. know it. Nobody ever divided this nation like MaObama did. He went out of his way to divide the American people by race ("the police acted stupidly", "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin"), by class ("the rich must pay their fair share"), by political affiliation ("Republicans can come along for the ride, but they have to sit in the back seat"), and more. If there was a category out there, he would find away to leverage it to divide people. Divide and conquer. He studied under marxists and communists. He learned well.

As I said your comment was not honest, and not unexpected.

Of course you won't consider the latest ranking of the Presidents, but other readers will read and consider what follows:

President Trump Ranks Last in 'Presidential Greatness,' According to Historians

Obama is 8th; Reagan 9th, Clinton 13th and G.W Bush 30th. Oh, and The Donald, dead last.
Now you disrespect our Pearl Harbor dead! Go fking figure . When you can’t go any lower you find away to actually go lower

And yet you’re completely incapable of pointing out a single instance where I didn’t have the facts straight. Your silence is deafening.

The dead I spoke of are those who died in every war, from the War for Independence to the on going wars of today. In fact my respect for our war dead is based on the fact that I personally knew a number of those whose names are on the Vietnam Memorial War. Some I went to school with, some I played ball with and against, and some I served with.
:dunno:

The investigation authorized by The President just completed is being released at the moment. What say you.

If it is just released, then how could anyone have had a chance to read it?

Oh, wait, you assume everyone has already made up their minds.

Mmm, kind of implies a lot about why you wanted the investigation.

The investigation authorized by The President just completed is being released at the moment. What say you.

I'll dumb my comment down for you. By being released, the questions about it were germane to understanding my meaning.

Was it a cover up, or not.!

Clearly it was. IMO, and in reality, the entire replacement process was a fraud, a fraud orchestrated by McConnell who abused his power.

I'll dumb my comment down for you. By being released, the questions about it were germane to understanding my meaning.

Clearly it was. IMO, and in reality, the entire replacement process was a fraud, a fraud orchestrated by McConnell who abused his power.

Defend you claim that it was a cover up.

You sick pos The WH would not let FBI speak to so many others who could come forward to speak for ford and the time limits ?? A fn joke The SC is now a republican shithole

You sick pos The WH would not let FBI speak to so many others who could come forward to speak for ford and the time limits ?? A fn joke The SC is now a republican shithole

Others who were at the party?

Forum List

Back