What Netanyahu's Victory Tells Me

Let me first off proclaim: Mahapach! What a tremendous upheaval!

"Mahapach" was a term first used by the Israeli media when Benny Begin's Likud Party won the majority in the Knesset for the first time in 1977.

Netanyahu's win in last night's elections told me that the security and safety of Israel were paramount, always has, always will be. While having some concern over cost of living and social issues, Israelis still recognized the threats being posed to their nation by Iran and Hezbollah. No amount of meddling by American President Barack Obama's former campaign operatives was going to change that feeling. An attempt by the selfsame operatives to compromise a foreign nation's elections failed miserably, and that tells me Israelis were smart enough not to fall for it. Israel chose wisely.

Congratulations, Mr. Netanyahu, a well fought and well earned victory is yours!

That is all.
Win???? on 23% of the Vote.....you'll tell me next that this is Democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mahapach" was a term first used by the Israeli media when Benny Begin's Likud Party won the majority in the Knesset for the first time in 1977.

Netanyahu's win in last night's elections told me that the security and safety of Israel were paramount, always has, always will be. While having some concern over cost of living and social issues, Israelis still recognized the threats being posed to their nation by Iran and Hezbollah. No amount of meddling by American President Barack Obama's former campaign operatives was going to change that feeling. An attempt by the selfsame operatives to compromise a foreign nation's elections failed miserably, and that tells me Israelis were smart enough not to fall for it. Israel chose wisely.

That is all.
Win???? on 23% of the Vote.....you'll tell me next that this is Democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is as in a democratic vote the party with the most seats wins. Unlike islamonazi democracy where the party with the most thugs and election fiddlers win

Netanyahu claims victory in Israel election after hard right shift
Netanyahu claims victory in Israel election after hard right shift Reuters

Of course, or could have been a foregone conclusion that Netanyahu was going to win anyway. The media obviously hated Netanyahu, and the polls were embarrassingly off, by 4 seats. If I didn't know any better, I'd say the media was trying to run him out themselves. Whatever the case was, all those attempts at character assassination and meddling by foreigners failed horribly.

So off with you!
4 seats and 23% of the vote.....Some Democracy you have...............only Australia have real Democracy where every vote counts.

Even the ones for NONE OF THE ABOVE that get destroyed. If it was truly democratic then you would not be forced to vote would you. It is a crime not to vote in Australia and you can face prison if you don't, how is that democratic ?

That is all.

Keep up idiot. Netanyahu won. And yes, it's a democracy, that's why the Arab Muslim block has 13 seats. Let us know when a Muslim shithole gives Jews or Christians "equal rights".
I repeat 23%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!of the vote is no Democracy at all.......but go on believing Roudy..steve...I'm so glad YOU are so Happy????????????????????????Sad Indeed........77 into 23 don't go.....does it.

So you would prefer it if the second place on 21% was awarded the win. Or better still the arab muslim block on a measly 5%.
Remove all the smaller parties like the arab muslim ones perhaps and deprive 13% of the population representation, does that sound any better ?

Sad day, shows who really loves to fight and kill.

Last edited:
Why don't countries, including us, arrest foreigners meddling in their elections? Libs always whine about money in politics and then spend worldwide on it.

Why don't countries, including us, arrest foreigners meddling in their elections? Libs always whine about money in politics and then spend worldwide on it.

That is a good question, God knows the elite rich Jews buy our President races and politicians. Soros, Adelson, etc.

CAVAG8-UQAAe9US.jpg

That is a good question, God knows the elite rich Jews buy our President races and politicians. Soros, Adelson, etc.

Guess that "get the Arab vote out" the Oblahblah clan was attempting, didn't quite work out did it?

that is him, everyone look who you elected. Please bibi return the 3.2 billion we gave you this year!!
But he is the best salesman that BDS ever had.

Truly an asset.

Still playing that defunct Bowel Discharge Syndrome tune?
10 Years after Modest Launch, Israeli Apartheid Week Spans the Globe

In March 2005, the Arab Students’ Collective, a campus organisation at the University of Toronto, held a series of local events to support Palestinians and protest Israeli policies. Hoping to broaden debate at the end of the second Intifada and on the eve of Israel’s redeployment of ground forces and settlers from the Gaza Strip,
originally called “the separation plan,”
they called their proceedings Israeli Apartheid Week.

A decade on, their creation has become an annual and globally-recognised event. This year, it will feature cultural and educational events, as well as public protests in more than 200 cities on six continents.

Activists say the campaign’s growth indicates the rising appeal of its message.

http://www.palestinechronicle.com/1...aunch-israeli-apartheid-week-spans-the-globe/

Forum List

Back