Looks like Netanyahu has won re-election in Israel

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Reports are preliminary, it might take a day or two to be sure.

But if true, it looks like Israel has chosen a leader who is under no dreamy illusions that her neighbors will be nice to her.

We could use such a realist in this country. Too bad the current administration isn't such.

The election was close. Apparently many people who do not have Israel's best interests at heart, voted. But they were outvoted by a slim majority of those who do.

--------------------------------------------------------------

ISRAEL ELECTION LIVE BLOG Exit polls Zionist Union and Likud neck and neck at 27 seats - Israel News Haaretz

LIVE BLOG: Likud cements victory with nearly all votes counted

Netanyahu's party set to win 29 votes, Zionist Union gets 24; Netanyahu calls for 'strong' government to safeguard security, welfare • 'Kingmaker' Kahlon says doesn't rule anyone out.

by Haaretz | Mar. 18, 2015 | 4:44 AM

With nearly all votes counted, Benjamin Netanyahu's Lkud party is set to emerge as the election's big winner with 29 seats. The Zionist Union trails behind with 24 seats. The Joint List of Arab parties is the third-largest party at this point, followed by Yesh Atid, Kulanu, Habayit Hayehudi, Shas, Yisrael Beiteinu, United Torah Judaism, Meretz and Yahad.

President Reuven Rivlin said he would work for a national unity government.

Ballots were cast at 10,372 polling stations throughout Israel. There are 5,881,696 Israelis (citizens over the age of 18) who were eligible to vote today for the 20th Knesset.

I'll wait for the headlines before I start celebrating, and when (if) they announce Netanyahu as the winner I will celebrate (much to the chagrin of Obama and his lib minions).

There is no word yet on what form Obama's congratulatory call to a fellow Head of State, will take.

But rumors are flying that the small splint Obama was seen wearing on the third finger of his left hand, is not medically necessary.

There is no word yet on what form Obama's congratulatory call to a fellow Head of State, will take.

But rumors are flying that the small splint Obama was seen wearing on the third finger of his left hand, is not medically necessary.
I doubt if a narcissist such as our POTUS could humble himself to congratulate Bibi. He's too much of a fucking baby.

New Topics

Forum List

Back