What Netanyahu's Victory Tells Me

Nala_Laugh_Animation.gif

Sad day, shows who really loves to fight and kill.

Judging by the events in the world today, we know it isn't those peaceful Arab Muslims, is it? :rofl:
How many Jews get to vote in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran, Syria, and numerous other muslim scum countries?..... Bueller..... Bueller?

Way too many get to vote in America.

They are American citizens, or do you want to have the Nazi laws brought in that ban all Jews and other untermensch ( arab muslims ) from voting in American elections. What next death camps and gas chambers, mass murders, illegal medical experiments, lampshades made from human skin. Then wondering why the world sees you as a rabid animal that needs to be put down.
Your NAZI roots are showing and you need to get the blonde dye out again.

Israel is surrounded by violent neighbors who want to destroy them, they need a leader like Netanyahu right now.

I really wonder if he is the right choice. Right now, with growing instability and extremism represented by groups such as ISIS, it seems they need a leader who can also build coalitions with the more stable states in the region who are also threatened by this. It also needs someone who can settle the Palestinian issue so they can move on to other things - without alienating themselves further. The constant cry of "wolf" is a distractor from real issues both domestically and foreign.
Settle the Palestinian issue?

It hasn't been settled in 66+ years.

There is zero chance that anybody, serving-up any solution (other than the Jews packing up and leaving, or dying), is going to do that, short of expulsion.

Zero.

Bibi merely concedes the impossibility of such a solution, and declares that it will not be attempted on his watch.

The sort of 'coalitions' you speak of here will materialize if it is in the best interests of the surrounding states to subscribe to such an idea.

And, then, only until they, themselves, are out of danger.

The Arab-Muslim states of the region are, by nature, unstable, and volatile, and untrustworthy, to some extent or another.

And, for the most part, a 'large' extent.

Judging by the events in the world today, we know it isn't those peaceful Arab Muslims, is it? :rofl:
How many Jews get to vote in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran, Syria, and numerous other muslim scum countries?..... Bueller..... Bueller?

Now I have to agree there.... all those that have traded their born religion in for Liberalism, should be shipped to Iran.... they can use those TYPES of Jews there to REFRESH a once thriving Jewish population! :ack-1:

I agree, they are ruining the fiber of the US, I think the Pals should go to Iran and all the Jews can move to Israel and we can build a fence around Israel and keep them locked in and see how they like it.

And then will you blame the Jews when you cant have your life saving operation because you have blockaded the equipment from getting out. Maybe we should just send all the muslims and their stooges to the empty quarter in Saudi Arabia should be fun and games waiting for them to build the fence around Israel, only to see it collapse under the weight of all the dead NAZI's building it.

It told me that security and safety were paramount, always has, always will be. While having some concern over cost of living and social issues, Israelis still recognized the threats being posed to their nation by Iran and Hezbollah. No amount of meddling by American President Barack Obama's former campaign operatives was going to change that feeling. An attempt by the selfsame operatives to compromise a foreign nation's elections failed miserably, and that tells me Israelis were smart enough not to fall for it. Israel chose wisely.

Congratulations, Mr. Netanyahu, a well fought and well earned victory is yours!

That is all.
Really what it tells me is he made a last minute appeal to racism to narrowly save his ass and in doing so showed the rest of the world his true colors

The race card. How cute. How do you explain the Arab List being the third largest coalition in the Knesset? Hmm? Really, I see true colors already, and it comes from someone who can't handle the reality that Likud won, Bibi won; and you, your philosophies, and all of your party's ideals all lost.

Netanyahu made the statement that there will NEVER be a Palestinian homeland. To that extent - he appealed to the far right and the religious settlers and racism does play a part in some of that appeal. While Israel is not aparthied, there is discrimmination towards Arab citizens and inequalities that are well documented.

And the majority of Islamic nations are apartheid and state that no Jew will be allowed to live inside their borders. That does not mean they cant visit it means they face summary murder for their religion/race. Any wonder the Jews act as they do towards the worlds muslims ?

Now I have to agree there.... all those that have traded their born religion in for Liberalism, should be shipped to Iran.... they can use those TYPES of Jews there to REFRESH a once thriving Jewish population! :ack-1:

I agree, they are ruining the fiber of the US, I think the Pals should go to Iran and all the Jews can move to Israel and we can build a fence around Israel and keep them locked in and see how they like it.

They'd LOVE it, now what can you do about the terror tunnels, and the missiles fired into Israel everyday?

What can I say they need to protect themselves , get better rockets and build more tunnels, why sit there and be killed, I don't believe in war, but I do not believe people should not fight back when being attacked. Israel fights with top of the line weapon, while the Pals throw stones.

Since the Israelis have voted in a monster, I have no tears to shed for any of them.

They are not protecting them selves by firing illegal rockets at Israel, or digging tunnels underneath Israeli schools to blow up the children. They are being the aggressors and Israel needs to flatten the whole of gaza to defend itself and its people.
Since the muslims embarked on a voyage of violence, terrorism and murder of children I will laugh when they get killed for their actions and say another terrorist goes to hell.

They'd LOVE it, now what can you do about the terror tunnels, and the missiles fired into Israel everyday?

What can I say they need to protect themselves , get better rockets and build more tunnels, why sit there and be killed, I don't believe in war, but I do not believe people should not fight back when being attacked. Israel fights with top of the line weapon, why the Pals throw stones.

There is no MORAL equivalent in war, but since Israel is so much more powerful, wouldn't you think the muslim terrorists dogs should be long gone by now? ....Israel is just TOO benevolent to such scum!

Israel is the scum.

Not the Israelis that are mining schools full of children, not the Israelis firing illegal rockets at children and not the Israelis murdering children. So who are the scum again ?

There is no longer a point to the negotiations for the establishment of a Palestinian state at this point. The international effort effort now will have to be an arrangement through which the non-Jewish residents of the areas controlled by Israel become enfranchised.

It told me that security and safety were paramount, always has, always will be. While having some concern over cost of living and social issues, Israelis still recognized the threats being posed to their nation by Iran and Hezbollah. No amount of meddling by American President Barack Obama's former campaign operatives was going to change that feeling. An attempt by the selfsame operatives to compromise a foreign nation's elections failed miserably, and that tells me Israelis were smart enough not to fall for it. Israel chose wisely.

That is all.
Really what it tells me is he made a last minute appeal to racism to narrowly save his ass and in doing so showed the rest of the world his true colors

The race card. How cute. How do you explain the Arab List being the third largest coalition in the Knesset? Hmm? Really, I see true colors already, and it comes from someone who can't handle the reality that Likud won, Bibi won; and you, your philosophies, and all of your party's ideals all lost.

Netanyahu made the statement that there will NEVER be a Palestinian homeland. To that extent - he appealed to the far right and the religious settlers and racism does play a part in some of that appeal. While Israel is not aparthied, there is discrimmination towards Arab citizens and inequalities that are well documented.

And the majority of Islamic nations are apartheid and state that no Jew will be allowed to live inside their borders. That does not mean they cant visit it means they face summary murder for their religion/race. Any wonder the Jews act as they do towards the worlds muslims ?

It's not Muslim/Jew - it's Palestinians and the Palestinians include Christians and Muslims (although Israel is trying to split it) and once included Jews (who chose to become Israelis).

Israel is surrounded by violent neighbors who want to destroy them, they need a leader like Netanyahu right now.

I really wonder if he is the right choice. Right now, with growing instability and extremism represented by groups such as ISIS, it seems they need a leader who can also build coalitions with the more stable states in the region who are also threatened by this. It also needs someone who can settle the Palestinian issue so they can move on to other things - without alienating themselves further. The constant cry of "wolf" is a distractor from real issues both domestically and foreign.

The Middle east is the most unstable as it has been in decades, Israel needs a strong man who puts security first and doesn't take any shit. Netanyahu is who they need right now.

Just how can the Palestine issue be settled without it leading to more violence and more dead on both sides. The arab muslims would see any concessions as being a weakness on the Jews part, leaving them in no doubt that they can win this time round. The only settlement would be that proven to work by the Jordanians and Lebanese when they showed the arab muslim Palestinians that they were much worse than they thought and would stop at nothing to win the fight. Imagine the outcry if Israel just turned round and wiped out 50,000 Palestinians after warning them that it would happen if they did not stop the attacks. Or retaliated to the deaths of 3 boys by killing 5,000 Palestinians. The dust would settle within days and the leaders of hamas and fatah would be looking for safe bolt holes to hide down.

That is all.

It's not Muslim/Jew - it's Palestinians and the Palestinians include Christians and Muslims (although Israel is trying to split it) and once included Jews (who chose to become Israelis).

So you have not heard that the Palestinians have reduced the population of Christians in Palestine by 90% since 2006. While the numbers of Christians in Israel has risen by 10% over and above natural growth. It is simply the arab muslims enacting the commands of their gods to kill the Jews, and following the edicts of their various charters that also demand they kill the Jews.
And don't say that the charters have been repealed because they haven't

There is no longer a point to the negotiations for the establishment of a Palestinian state at this point. The international effort effort now will have to be an arrangement through which the non-Jewish residents of the areas controlled by Israel become enfranchised.

Will never happen unless the sun goes cold and the muslims keep to their fatwah's regarding travel to other planets.

So you have not heard that the Palestinians have reduced the population of Christians in Palestine by 90% since 2006. While the numbers of Christians in Israel has risen by 10% over and above natural growth. It is simply the arab muslims enacting the commands of their gods to kill the Jews, and following the edicts of their various charters that also demand they kill the Jews.

"The number of indigenous Christians in Palestine (West Bank and Gaza), is about 60,000, belonging to many different Christian denominations; Greek Orthodox, Armenian Orthodox, Syrian Orthodox, Coptic Orthodox, Catholics, Anglicans and Protestants. The severe policies imposed by the Israeli occupation against Muslims and Christians in Palestine has forced many Christians to leave their country of birth, looking elsewhere for a more secure life where human beings are treated and respected as citizens. As a result, the number of Christians is decreasing drastically."

Palestinian Christians under occupation The Society of Saint Francis

"The number of indigenous Christians in Palestine (West Bank and Gaza), is about 60,000, belonging to many different Christian denominations; Greek Orthodox, Armenian Orthodox, Syrian Orthodox, Coptic Orthodox, Catholics, Anglicans and Protestants. The severe policies imposed by the Israeli occupation against Muslims and Christians in Palestine has forced many Christians to leave their country of birth, looking elsewhere for a more secure life where human beings are treated and respected as citizens. As a result, the number of Christians is decreasing drastically."

Israel is building many settlements and walls around the Jerusalem, Bethlehem area.
Those areas are heavily populated by Christians. They get their homes and land bulldozed regularly and their businesses cut off from their trade. Then Israel blames the Muslims when they leave.

Source?

Muslims treat Christians like shit anyways, your seriously blaming this on Israel? Israel has plenty of Christians who live there happily.

Gee your right, the Muslims there should embrace the Jews and become like them, and live among them in peace. They can then become citizens, go to their schools and become one with them. This must be what PM Bibi means, no Palestine State, he wants them all to be one. Same healthcare and schooling.

Muslims treat Christians like shit anyways, your seriously blaming this on Israel? Israel has plenty of Christians who live there happily.

The Franciscans (The Society of Saint Francis) are blaming the Israeli occupation. . Did you not read attribution?

Forum List

Back