What Netanyahu's Victory Tells Me

Sad day, shows who really loves to fight and kill.

Judging by the events in the world today, we know it isn't those peaceful Arab Muslims, is it? :rofl:
How many Jews get to vote in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran, Syria, and numerous other muslim scum countries?..... Bueller..... Bueller?

Way too many get to vote in America.

Now I have to agree there.... all those that have traded their born religion in for Liberalism, should be shipped to Iran.... they can use those TYPES of Jews there to REFRESH a once thriving Jewish population! :ack-1:

Judging by the events in the world today, we know it isn't those peaceful Arab Muslims, is it? :rofl:
How many Jews get to vote in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran, Syria, and numerous other muslim scum countries?..... Bueller..... Bueller?

Now I have to agree there.... all those that have traded their born religion in for Liberalism, should be shipped to Iran.... they can use those TYPES of Jews there to REFRESH a once thriving Jewish population! :ack-1:

I agree, they are ruining the fiber of the US, I think the Pals should go to Iran and all the Jews can move to Israel and we can build a fence around Israel and keep them locked in and see how they like it.

I agree, they are ruining the fiber of the US, I think the Pals should go to Iran and all the Jews can move to Israel and we can build a fence around Israel and keep them locked in and see how they like it.

They'd LOVE it, now what can you do about the terror tunnels, and the missiles fired into Israel everyday?

It told me that security and safety were paramount, always has, always will be. While having some concern over cost of living and social issues, Israelis still recognized the threats being posed to their nation by Iran and Hezbollah. No amount of meddling by American President Barack Obama's former campaign operatives was going to change that feeling. An attempt by the selfsame operatives to compromise a foreign nation's elections failed miserably, and that tells me Israelis were smart enough not to fall for it. Israel chose wisely.

Congratulations, Mr. Netanyahu, a well fought and well earned victory is yours!

That is all.
Really what it tells me is he made a last minute appeal to racism to narrowly save his ass and in doing so showed the rest of the world his true colors

The race card. How cute. How do you explain the Arab List being the third largest coalition in the Knesset? Hmm? Really, I see true colors already, and it comes from someone who can't handle the reality that Likud won, Bibi won; and you, your philosophies, and all of your party's ideals all lost.

Netanyahu made the statement that there will NEVER be a Palestinian homeland. To that extent - he appealed to the far right and the religious settlers and racism does play a part in some of that appeal. While Israel is not aparthied, there is discrimmination towards Arab citizens and inequalities that are well documented.

It told me that security and safety were paramount, always has, always will be. While having some concern over cost of living and social issues, Israelis still recognized the threats being posed to their nation by Iran and Hezbollah. No amount of meddling by American President Barack Obama's former campaign operatives was going to change that feeling. An attempt by the selfsame operatives to compromise a foreign nation's elections failed miserably, and that tells me Israelis were smart enough not to fall for it. Israel chose wisely.

That is all.
Really what it tells me is he made a last minute appeal to racism to narrowly save his ass and in doing so showed the rest of the world his true colors

The race card. How cute. How do you explain the Arab List being the third largest coalition in the Knesset? Hmm? Really, I see true colors already, and it comes from someone who can't handle the reality that Likud won, Bibi won; and you, your philosophies, and all of your party's ideals all lost.

Netanyahu made the statement that there will NEVER be a Palestinian homeland. To that extent - he appealed to the far right and the religious settlers and racism does play a part in some of that appeal. While Israel is not aparthied, there is discrimmination towards Arab citizens and inequalities that are well documented.

Are the Arabs in Israel BETTER OFF than Arabs in other countries surrounding Israel?

They'd LOVE it, now what can you do about the terror tunnels, and the missiles fired into Israel everyday?

What can I say they need to protect themselves , get better rockets and build more tunnels, why sit there and be killed, I don't believe in war, but I do not believe people should not fight back when being attacked. Israel fights with top of the line weapon, while the Pals throw stones.

Since the Israelis have voted in a monster, I have no tears to shed for any of them.

What can I say they need to protect themselves , get better rockets and build more tunnels, why sit there and be killed, I don't believe in war, but I do not believe people should not fight back when being attacked. Israel fights with top of the line weapon, why the Pals throw stones.

There is no MORAL equivalent in war, but since Israel is so much more powerful, wouldn't you think the muslim terrorists dogs should be long gone by now? ....Israel is just TOO benevolent to such scum!

What can I say they need to protect themselves , get better rockets and build more tunnels, why sit there and be killed, I don't believe in war, but I do not believe people should not fight back when being attacked. Israel fights with top of the line weapon, why the Pals throw stones.

There is no MORAL equivalent in war, but since Israel is so much more powerful, wouldn't you think the muslim terrorists dogs should be long gone by now? ....Israel is just TOO benevolent to such scum!

Israel is the scum.

The talk on different Forums is that the POLLS were all left wing media run, and were out and out lies to turn the election....

That might be but I'd like to here what an actual Israeli says...Lipush is rightwing I believe, but she also isn't overly fond of Netanyahu and he was certainly controversial in Israel.

And keep in mind - the polls were exit polls, typically not the most reliable (as Doc was pointing out).

Israel is the scum.

Equivalency.... number of Jews world wide perhaps 15 million, number of degenerate muslim scum worldwide 1.6 Billion.... and in all that land, there is NO ROOM for the SUPPOSED Palestinians?

The talk on different Forums is that the POLLS were all left wing media run, and were out and out lies to turn the election....

That might be but I'd like to here what an actual Israeli says...Lipush is rightwing I believe, but she also isn't overly fond of Netanyahu and he was certainly controversial in Israel.

And keep in mind - the polls were exit polls, typically not the most reliable (as Doc was pointing out).

No, I point to the MEDIA polls that stopped BY LAW 4 days before the election!

Let me first off proclaim: Mahapach! What a tremendous upheaval!

"Mahapach" was a term first used by the Israeli media when Benny Begin's Likud Party won the majority in the Knesset for the first time in 1977.

Netanyahu's win in last night's elections told me that the security and safety of Israel were paramount, always has, always will be. While having some concern over cost of living and social issues, Israelis still recognized the threats being posed to their nation by Iran and Hezbollah. No amount of meddling by American President Barack Obama's former campaign operatives was going to change that feeling. An attempt by the selfsame operatives to compromise a foreign nation's elections failed miserably, and that tells me Israelis were smart enough not to fall for it. Israel chose wisely.

That is all.
Win???? on 23% of the Vote.....you'll tell me next that this is Democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up idiot. Netanyahu won. And yes, it's a democracy, that's why the Arab Muslim block has 13 seats. Let us know when a Muslim shithole gives Jews or Christians "equal rights".
I repeat 23%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!of the vote is no Democracy at all.......but go on believing Roudy..steve...I'm so glad YOU are so Happy????????????????????????Sad Indeed........77 into 23 don't go.....does it.
Wow...

The definition of democracy does not include a threshold of specific voters......get a clue. Besides, who wants to live in a democracy? Mob rule, no thanks.

Always the arab muslims, so sad that they use women and children to cover up their crimes against humanity. Expect violence to kick off and Israel being forced to retaliate against the terrorism and acts of cold blooded murder.

Why don't countries, including us, arrest foreigners meddling in their elections? Libs always whine about money in politics and then spend worldwide on it.

That is a good question, God knows the elite rich Jews buy our President races and politicians. Soros, Adelson, etc.

Just as the rich arabs also buy your politicians, and the gun clubs buy your politicians, and the rich Pakistanis buy your politicians. But most of all the rich arab muslim Palestinians buy your politicians through the UN and have them spend £ billions on international arab muslkim terrorism.

CAVAG8-UQAAe9US.jpg

that is him, everyone look who you elected. Please bibi return the 3.2 billion we gave you this year!!

He will with interest, now will the arab muslim palestinians return the $5 billion they received this year through the UN

Israel is surrounded by violent neighbors who want to destroy them, they need a leader like Netanyahu right now.

I really wonder if he is the right choice. Right now, with growing instability and extremism represented by groups such as ISIS, it seems they need a leader who can also build coalitions with the more stable states in the region who are also threatened by this. It also needs someone who can settle the Palestinian issue so they can move on to other things - without alienating themselves further. The constant cry of "wolf" is a distractor from real issues both domestically and foreign.

Forum List

Back