What Killed Detroit: Democrats or Black People?

What Killed Detroit: Democrats or Black People

• Total voters
The question was: "so, black people aren't capable of running a city by themselves?"
My answer to that is yes they can and have done it many times in the past. Two well known examples are Greenwood,OK and Rosewood Fla., both successful and flourishing until jealous Whites found a way to destroy both with violence.

Your leap to 13% of the populace running this nation with 13% of the national budget has nothing to do with the original question. Your fantasy shouldn't stop with the USA...how about if everyone disappeared off the face of the earth except Blacks? Theoretically, that very scenario existed at one time before human mutations started to occur as humans left Africa and physically adapted to different environments!
Read Quadrivirus' post. "White people go in, build it up, and then abandon it after they don't like the city they created anymore." In other words, white people build it up, black people tear it down, white people leave, city falls apart. And he's RIGHT.

Well, I don't think Black people had a thing to do with the decline of Detroit. I believe the decay started when the auto-mobile Industry took a hit economically. Jobs were lost and many skilled whites , skilled Blacks and others affiliated with the industry, moved on. That has been true of all -White towns too. Ghost towns are scattered all over the country. When the primary source of income dried up White folks packed up and went elsewhere.

In the wake of that mass exodus in Detroit ,Blacks and some whites were suddenly left adrift in a city without high paying jobs and subpar mortgages. Once the infrasructure collapsed... the end came quickly!

Its hard for stupid people to understand the effects of prolonged job losses on a city.

Read Quadrivirus' post. "White people go in, build it up, and then abandon it after they don't like the city they created anymore." In other words, white people build it up, black people tear it down, white people leave, city falls apart. And he's RIGHT.

Well, I don't think Black people had a thing to do with the decline of Detroit. I believe the decay started when the auto-mobile Industry took a hit economically. Jobs were lost and many skilled whites , skilled Blacks and others affiliated with the industry, moved on. That has been true of all -White towns too. Ghost towns are scattered all over the country. When the primary source of income dried up White folks packed up and went elsewhere.

In the wake of that mass exodus in Detroit ,Blacks and some whites were suddenly left adrift in a city without high paying jobs and subpar mortgages. Once the infrasructure collapsed... the end came quickly!

Its hard for stupid people to understand the effects of prolonged job losses on a city.
Then why don't some of those smart black people start some businesses and rebuild the city? Oh, that's right, they're lost without Whitey.

Then why don't some of those smart black people start some businesses and rebuild the city? Oh, that's right, they're lost without Whitey.

The smart Black people probably are long gone. They realized that without good paying jobs, the tax base would not be there to support infrastructure. However, the auto industry seems to be bouncing back. Perhaps that singular phenomenon will be enough to rejuvenate Detroit and make it the thriving metropolis it once was; with or without re -gentrification!

Usually when jobs move the educated people move with the jobs. By the time the uneducated are aware its too late and they are caught in a dying community. i know thats a rough concept for you to grasp but it just verifies your stupidity. What business do you think could have been created that would at best even equal the amount of jobs lost?

The smart Black people probably are long gone. They realized that without good paying jobs, the tax base would not be there to support infrastructure. However, the auto industry seems to be bouncing back. Perhaps that singular phenomenon will be enough to rejuvenate Detroit and make it the thriving metropolis it once was; with or without re -gentrification!

YOu can bet your bottom dollar it will be regentrified. You ought to see what they did to Oakland CA. i was shocked when I saw white people in downtown Oakland a couple of years ago.

Usually when jobs move the educated people move with the jobs. By the time the uneducated are aware its too late and they are caught in a dying community. i know thats a rough concept for you to grasp but it just verifies your stupidity. What business do you think could have been created that would at best even equal the amount of jobs lost?
Yeah, what you're saying is that the ones who are left are too stupid to know what to do to save their own city. BTW, what is the racial makeup of Detroit?

Yeah, what you're saying is that the ones who are left are too stupid to know what to do to save their own city. BTW, what is the racial makeup of Detroit?

Thats what you are saying cave ape. I said uneducated. Dont you know how to read?

Thats what you are saying cave ape. I said uneducated. Dont you know how to read?
They're "uneducated" because they choose to be, which illustrates their stupidity. And your excuses illustrate YOUR stupidity.

They're "uneducated" because they choose to be, which illustrates their stupidity. And your excuses illustrate YOUR stupidity.

Is that why your are stupid? Because you want to be? I see you avoided the question so i will repost it.

What business do you think could have been created that would at best even equal the amount of jobs and income provided by those jobs were lost when the factories shut down?

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2013/07/auto_industry_troubles_racial.html

Last edited:

Is that why your are stupid? Because you want to be? I see you avoided the question so i will repost it.

What business do you think could have been created that would at best even equal the amount of jobs and income provided by those jobs were lost when the factories shut down?
Well, Asswipe, there you have it. It's not MY job to provide you with ideas for businesses. When I started my business, I didn't ask a black person what I should do, and I didn't ask anyone to do it for me. I don't live anywhere near that shithole city, so I don't know what businesses would succeed and which ones would not. That's something for the residents to decide, who live there. So far, the only business they've been able to think of is dealing drugs.

The liberals have conditioned you people to believe you can't do anything on your own, even THINK for yourselves, and no one proves my point better than you with your idiotic defeatist comments. No wonder half of you are in prison or on welfare. Face it, loser, the Democratic Party has destroyed the black community in this country. No wonder all the successful blacks are Republicans and Libertarians.

What the hell is wrong with these ignorant white people?

Small Idaho County Files for Bankruptcy - WSJ.com

Boise County, a rural mountain county with a population of about 7,000, filed for municipal bankruptcy protection in 2011. Boise County’s bankruptcy case is unique because it did not seek protection from the usual suspects (i.e. underfunded pensions, out-of-control spending, or falling tax revenue). The town doesn’t even have any bonded debt.

As of the census[12] of 2000, there were 6,670 people, 2,616 households, and 1,899 families residing in the county. The population density was 4 people per square mile (1/km²). There were 4,349 housing units at an average density of 2 per square mile (1/km²). The racial makeup of the county was 95.23% White, 0.12% Black or African American, 0.93% Native American, 0.30% Asian, 0.10% Pacific Islander, 1.30% from other races, and 2.01% from two or more races. 3.42% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race

Mammoth Lakes files for bankruptcy - latimes.com

Facing a judgment nearly three times the size of its annual operating budget and a $2.8-million shortfall in its 2011-12 fiscal year, the town had already cut many services and asked employees to take reductions in pay. Compounding problems, the adjacent Mammoth Mountain ski resort was forced to lay off 70 full-time employees last year due to a dearth of snow.

The 2010 United States Census[13] reported that Mammoth Lakes had a population of 8,234. The population density was 325.4 people per square mile (125.6/km²). The racial makeup of Mammoth Lakes was 6,643 (80.7%) White, 29 (0.4%) African American, 49 (0.6%) Native American, 128 (1.6%) Asian, 5 (0.1%) Pacific Islander, 1,151 (14.0%) from other races, and 229 (2.8%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2,772 persons (33.7%).

San Bernardino, California, Files Chapter 9 Bankruptcy - Bloomberg

San Bernardino, California, filed for municipal bankruptcy after disclosing a $46 million shortfall in the city’s budget, the third California city to seek court protection from creditors since June 28.

The 2010 United States Census[18] reported that San Bernardino had a population of 209,924. The population density was 3,519.6 people per square mile (1,358.9/km²). The racial makeup of San Bernardino was 95,734 (45.6%) White (19.0% Non-Hispanic White),[19] 31,582 (15.0%) African American, 2,822 (1.3%) Native American, 8,454 (4.0%) Asian, 839 (0.4%) Pacific Islander, 59,827 (28.5%) from other races, and 10,666 (5.1%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 125,994 persons (60.0%)

Well, Asswipe, there you have it. It's not MY job to provide you with ideas for businesses. When I started my business, I didn't ask a black person what I should do, and I didn't ask anyone to do it for me. I don't live anywhere near that shithole city, so I don't know what businesses would succeed and which ones would not. That's something for the residents to decide, who live there. So far, the only business they've been able to think of is dealing drugs.

The liberals have conditioned you people to believe you can't do anything on your own, even THINK for yourselves, and no one proves my point better than you with your idiotic defeatist comments. No wonder half of you are in prison or on welfare. Face it, loser, the Democratic Party has destroyed the black community in this country. No wonder all the successful blacks are Republicans and Libertarians.

That was a nice way to avoid answering the question. Its already done and over with. i asked you what you would have done to replace that income and as I predicted you have no answer.

That was a nice way to avoid answering the question. Its already done and over with. i asked you what you would have done to replace that income and as I predicted you have no answer.
I answered it, you're just too stupid to understand it. I don't live there, it's not my problem, but if I were a black man living there, I would start by not killing people. And if I were the governor there, I would start by busting the unions so the auto industry could compete with foreign manufacturers. That's why they had to shut down factories. You obviously aren't intelligent enough to understand how the free market works. The only thing you understand is how to apply for government assistance.

Boise County, a rural mountain county with a population of about 7,000, filed for municipal bankruptcy protection in 2011. Boise County’s bankruptcy case is unique because it did not seek protection from the usual suspects (i.e. underfunded pensions, out-of-control spending, or falling tax revenue). The town doesn’t even have any bonded debt.

As of the census[12] of 2000, there were 6,670 people, 2,616 households, and 1,899 families residing in the county. The population density was 4 people per square mile (1/km²). There were 4,349 housing units at an average density of 2 per square mile (1/km²). The racial makeup of the county was 95.23% White, 0.12% Black or African American, 0.93% Native American, 0.30% Asian, 0.10% Pacific Islander, 1.30% from other races, and 2.01% from two or more races. 3.42% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race

Facing a judgment nearly three times the size of its annual operating budget and a $2.8-million shortfall in its 2011-12 fiscal year, the town had already cut many services and asked employees to take reductions in pay. Compounding problems, the adjacent Mammoth Mountain ski resort was forced to lay off 70 full-time employees last year due to a dearth of snow.

San Bernardino, California, filed for municipal bankruptcy after disclosing a $46 million shortfall in the city’s budget, the third California city to seek court protection from creditors since June 28.

The 2010 United States Census[18] reported that San Bernardino had a population of 209,924. The population density was 3,519.6 people per square mile (1,358.9/km²). The racial makeup of San Bernardino was 95,734 (45.6%) White (19.0% Non-Hispanic White),[19] 31,582 (15.0%) African American, 2,822 (1.3%) Native American, 8,454 (4.0%) Asian, 839 (0.4%) Pacific Islander, 59,827 (28.5%) from other races, and 10,666 (5.1%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 125,994 persons (60.0%)

There is no way in hell you read the articles and census statistics you posted. If you did then you just got caught in blatant dishonesty

1) A lawsuit brought this county down. http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=117280843&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10227

IDAHO CITY -- Boise County has moved into territory that, according to those involved, is a place no other county in the state has ever been. The county has filed for bankruptcy in order to keep essential services in play while it deals with how to pay a multi-million dollar judgment.

The judgment comes after the developers for Alamar Ranch, a proposed treatment center for teens, sued Boise County last year saying county commissioners violated the Fair Housing Act when they rejected the proposal. Now the developers want their money, and in order to make that happen there is a chance taxes will go up.

"We have cash to run our business as we see it, but we don't have the ability to write a check for a million or two million, or whatever in order to take care of a lawsuit," said Adamson.

Since a federal jury sided with the developers of Alamar Ranch in December of 2010, Boise County has worked with the developers to find a way to pay the $4 million award, plus $1.4 million more in legal fees and expenses.

2) A lawsuit brought this small town down. Below from your own link.

The High Sierra town of Mammoth Lakes said Monday that it filed for bankruptcy because it cannot afford to pay a $43-million breach-of-contract judgment against it brought by a developer.

In a prepared statement, Mammoth Lakes officials said "bankruptcy, unfortunately, is the only option left" for the town, whose largest creditor, Mammoth Lakes Land Acquisition, had won a state court order requiring full payment by June 30, 2012.

3) San Bernardino is only 19.0% NON-HISPANIC White. Under half that of the combined 41.6% underperforming Hispanic and black cultures. Only two out of the six city council members are white. The others are three Hispanics and one black. http://www.sbcity.org/cityhall/city_council/default.asp

Last edited:

I answered it, you're just too stupid to understand it. I don't live there, it's not my problem, but if I were a black man living there, I would start by not killing people. And if I were the governor there, I would start by busting the unions so the auto industry could compete with foreign manufacturers. That's why they had to shut down factories. You obviously aren't intelligent enough to understand how the free market works. The only thing you understand is how to apply for government assistance.

Sorry clown. You didnt answer anything. You just got exposed because you have no clue what anyone could have done to replace the jobs and income lost from the factories shutting down. Face it. You want to pretend white people would have thought of something but you have no clue what it would be.

There is no way in hell you read the articles and census statistics you posted. If you did then you just got caught in blatant dishonesty

1) A lawsuit brought this county down. NWCN.com Washington - Oregon - Idaho

IDAHO CITY -- Boise County has moved into territory that, according to those involved, is a place no other county in the state has ever been. The county has filed for bankruptcy in order to keep essential services in play while it deals with how to pay a multi-million dollar judgment.

The judgment comes after the developers for Alamar Ranch, a proposed treatment center for teens, sued Boise County last year saying county commissioners violated the Fair Housing Act when they rejected the proposal. Now the developers want their money, and in order to make that happen there is a chance taxes will go up.

"We have cash to run our business as we see it, but we don't have the ability to write a check for a million or two million, or whatever in order to take care of a lawsuit," said Adamson.

Since a federal jury sided with the developers of Alamar Ranch in December of 2010, Boise County has worked with the developers to find a way to pay the $4 million award, plus $1.4 million more in legal fees and expenses.

The High Sierra town of Mammoth Lakes said Monday that it filed for bankruptcy because it cannot afford to pay a $43-million breach-of-contract judgment against it brought by a developer.

In a prepared statement, Mammoth Lakes officials said "bankruptcy, unfortunately, is the only option left" for the town, whose largest creditor, Mammoth Lakes Land Acquisition, had won a state court order requiring full payment by June 30, 2012.

3) San Bernardino is only 19.0% NON-HISPANIC White. Under half that of the combined 41.6% underperforming Hispanic and black cultures. Only two out of the six city council members are white. The others are three Hispanics and one black. City of San Bernardino - City Council

??? What does that have to do with filing bankruptcy? The 2 white people should have been smart enough to save them from bad decisions right? White is white. Thats why it says white. You dont get to claim white when it fits your argument then turn around and try to disown them when its bad news. :lol:

Actually, it was Honda and Toyota that killed Detroit (Volkswagon showed them how to do it) , but, it was a mercy killing, so let them rest in peace....

1) A lawsuit brought this county down. NWCN.com Washington - Oregon - Idaho

3) San Bernardino is only 19.0% NON-HISPANIC White. Under half that of the combined 41.6% underperforming Hispanic and black cultures. Only two out of the six city council members are white. The others are three Hispanics and one black. City of San Bernardino - City Council

??? What does that have to do with filing bankruptcy? The 2 white people should have been smart enough to save them from bad decisions right? White is white. Thats why it says white. You dont get to claim white when it fits your argument then turn around and try to disown them when its bad news. :lol:

You don't know how a city council works do you? In any case, you reply is fine by me. Indeed, you ignored everything else I posted and responded where you thought you could make the best argument, as weak as it may have been. And you know that I don't make the skin color argument, but a cultural one. Is this all you got?

Forum List

Back