Jihad in America

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Global Islamic upheaval
takes toll on Christians
Inform yourself, friends, neighbors, churches about the
increasing worldwide persecution
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With new global Islamic upheaval taking place, Christians are paying the price – often with their lives.

But because the murder and mayhem takes place in closed societies, the world remains, for the most part, clueless.

You can help shine the light in these dark places with some great new information tools you can share with your friends, neighbors and churches, says Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive office of WND, who is making these resources available in the WND Superstore.

Here's what people are saying about "Jihad in America."

• "This video provides an excellent education for Americans, who generally can't believe someone would do these things deliberately." – Keith Davis

• "I wish every person could watch this, I have given it to my pastor as we are currently in the process of protesting the building of yet another supermosque in our neighbourhood and we know that the result of that is the degradation of the value of the housing, the intimidation and the implementation of Shariah laws. Highly recommended." – Gerredina Kovac

• "This is an excellent view of radical Islam in the U.S. and is well documented. Steve Emerson and his team have done what others refuse to do, talk about radical Islam and how it is effecting the U.S. This is a documentary that should be in every law enforcement agency in America." – Steven Stanley

• "You cannot watch this without realizing there is a Jihad plan in America. Steve Emerson has investigated this subject in a remarkable way! He uses 'their own words' on video to show the plan they have against the United States. What they say is so insightful. I have seen many videos like this, and this one is the best; the DVD is brilliantly done." – ElliottJFM, Pittsburgh, Pa.

Steve Emerson is the executive director of the Investigative Project on Terrorism, one of the world's largest storehouses of archival data and intelligence on Islamic and Middle Eastern terrorist groups. Emerson and his staff have been quoted or profiled in hundreds of newspaper and television stories since 9/11 and frequently provide briefings to U.S. government and law enforcement agencies, members of Congress and congressional committees. Emerson has testified before and briefed Congress dozens of times on terrorist financing and operational networks of al-Qaida, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and the rest of the worldwide Islamic militant spectrum.

Click here to learn more about "Jihad in America."

One of the investigators who worked on a report about terror training camps operating inside the United States describes the network as no more or less than an infrastructure for attack.

WND previously reported on a documentary called "Homegrown Jihad: Terrorist Training Camps Around the U.S.," and how it offers evidence that "Muslims of America" operates a series of training camps in the U.S.

Jason Campbell is project manager for the Christian Action Network, which was behind the training camps investigation.

He described for WND some of his visits to the camps, which have been located in New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma Michigan, Colorado, California and Washington.

"The one that really gets you concerned is in Georgia," he said. "You go down a road and all of a sudden it's just woods, and there are two roads that go straight down to the camp. It's dark because of the trees. And one of the roads is named Mecca and the other Medina."

Watch the trailer for "Homegrown Jihad: Terrorist Training Camps Around the U.S." and share it with your neighbors, your local police officials and your representatives in Congress.

"If there ever was an infrastructure for terrorism, this is it," he told WND.

He said the camps themselves are in remote areas with few neighbors, and mostly self-sufficient, such as having their own water supply and often food stores. They also are closed to outsiders, with the women sometimes taking off-campus jobs, but little other interaction.

"If you died there, they bury you there," he said. "There are no permits from the Department of Health…"

A video has been created describing the investigation:

Jihadist who abandoned violence for Christianity

Kamal Saleem was trained in terror starting at age 7 at a PLO assault camp, learning to know and hate his enemies, was indoctrinated in radical Islam on his mother's knee and studied with his father how to despise Christians and Jews.

He's told his story in the book, "The Blood of Lambs: A Former Terrorist's Memoir of Death and Redemption," as well as in a gripping DVD called "In the Red Chair," where he describes how he used to use his power – all of it – to change the world for Islam.

He dined with Moammar Gadhafi, his website says he served under Yasser Arafat and has Arab royalty in his family tree and he worked as a career mercenary, taking his terror activities worldwide. Ultimately, he was recruited by the Saudi royal family to infiltrate the United States with a campaign of radical Islam.

But Kamal Saleem now has renounced terrorism, adopted a home in America, found Christ and has spoken against terror and radical Islam at universities across the nation.

How could this change happen?

Actually, as he explains of his own life and its changes, it was a severe accident that broke his back and the love of a Jewish man, Jesus, that ultimately put him on the right course.

It is an amazing personal story that every Christian and every American should read: "The Blood of Lambs: A Former Terrorist's Memoir of Death and Redemption."

"My car was very small and it has a T-top, so when the 18-wheeler broad-sided me, I ejected from car and landed on my head in a mud hole upside down," he recalls.

"I cried out for Allah, but Allah didn't come to save me. I cried, 'Allah where are you?'" Saleem added.

Rescuers, doctors and hospital staff then introduced him to something he had never seen. He says he was shown the unconditional love of God, something that is foreign to Islam.

"In Islam, everything is conditional. For example, in the Quran, there is not one place where Allah says 'I love my people,' not once. The word love is not mentioned in the Quran," Saleem said.

In his surgeon's house, Saleem says he was amazed by the love everyone showed to him. He also says it was in the doctor's house that he also noticed something special about Christian marriage and the treatment of women.

"Women in our (Islamic) culture are nothing. They are equal to the goat or the rug. Her purpose is to be married to her husband to give him pleasure. When a husband marries a wife, he purchases her sexual organs," Saleem said.

Saleem has a warning for the Western world: "Islam is like a cancer. It grows and expands until it eventually consumes and suffocates the host."

He says his knowledge of the Muslim Brotherhood's mission and methods compels him to warn Americans about what is happening under the radar in their own country.

"The Muslim Brotherhood is here specifically to destroy the house of the United States of America and bring about the Islamic House and that's done by the Muslim's hand," Saleem explained.

"And it’s not the just the Muslims who came to the United States for this purpose, but also those they recruited in the United States as Americans and have turned them against this country." Click here for Kamal Saleem's full story in "The Blood of Lambs: A Former Terrorist's Memoir of Death and Redemption," and click here for the DVD titled "In the Red Chair."

Saleem adds by now Islam even has reached the sanctuaries of Christian churches and campuses of Christian colleges.

"Even in Christian schools today, you find Islamic history professors whose papers are done on the glory of Allah and Islam and Muhammad, right there on Christian universities," Saleem said.

So watch out "whitey you have another enemy inside your house."

Forum List

Back