What Killed Detroit: Democrats or Black People?

What Killed Detroit: Democrats or Black People

• Total voters
Whites and the white power yo's,now its the stoopid blacks who are to blame.Detroit never had a chance.

Perhaps you are right. It's not defensible, but lets just say that "any race or ethnic group that previously had no political leadership of their own, would respond the same way." At what point are they supposed to wake up and smell the coffee? So far it's been 50 years with little to no change in mindset. I believe it to be culturally inspired and it's going to be a tough nut for them to crack. Culture changes much slower than politics.

Agreed.

It is doubly tough when you consider all the cultural depravity within the black community and the fact that illiteracy is extraordinarily high. Ignorant voters can be easily manipulated by the elites.

It's the thug cycle. Yet another tough nut to crack. Ignorance begets further ignorance. This sums up the problem in Detroit quite nicely.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_wpLf8ULhk]Triumph of Black Power in Detroit has led towards the custodial state (John Derbyshire) - YouTube[/ame]

No, your choice of the author tells us all we need to know about your white supremacist beliefs.

In April 2012, Derbyshire wrote an article for Taki's Magazine titled "The Talk: Nonblack Version." The article was a response to reports in the news media of 'talks' given by African-American parents to their children warning them against white people. The article, which he couched in terms of purported advice he had given his own children on dealing with African Americans, describes 5% of black people as "ferociously hostile" to whites. He then advises his readers to avoid settling in black neighborhoods, avoid events that draw large numbers of black people, and refrain from helping black people who seem to be in distress. He also advises white readers to scrutinize black politicians more heavily than white ones, to cultivate friendships with the handful of "intelligent and well socialized blacks" for reasons of public relations, and argued that the average intelligence of black people is lower than that of white people. Derbyshire's column immediately provoked condemnation from across the political spectrum. Derbyshire's editor at the conservative publication National Review, Rich Lowry, described the piece as "appalling." On April 7, Lowry announced that Derbyshire had been dismissed from National Review: "We never would have published it, but the main reason that people noticed it is that it is by a National Review writer. Derb is effectively using our name to get more oxygen for views with which we'd never associate ourselves otherwise. So there has to be a parting of the ways."

In response to the commentary provoked by his piece, Derbyshire wrote a more extensive explanation of the points made in the article on his home page. Derbyshire also defended his position in an interview with Alex Kurtagić for American Renaissance magazine.

After the National Review termination, Derbyshire was picked up by VDARE. A 2012 statement by him on the site attracted strong criticism:

Leaving aside the intended malice, I actually think "White Supremacist" is not bad semantically. White supremacy, in the sense of a society in which key decisions are made by white Europeans, is one of the better arrangements History has come up with. There have of course been some blots on the record, but I don't see how it can be denied that net-net, white Europeans have made a better job of running fair and stable societies than has any other group.

He responded to the controversy by arguing that African-Americans implicitly agree, given that they have been willing to live in the majority-white U.S.

[Or the overpaid CEOs and everyone's ridiculous perks.
Whoever said Blacks and Democrats were to blame, wha, wha ... you lose.

How did the CEO's ridiculous perks cause a 47% adult illiteracy rate after 60 years of Democrat governance of the city and school system?

After 60 years of Democrat rule, it's hard to play the blame game.

You beat me to the response.

The only response you have is some idiotic copy/paste. Does anyone read your shit?

[Or the overpaid CEOs and everyone's ridiculous perks.
Whoever said Blacks and Democrats were to blame, wha, wha ... you lose.

How did the CEO's ridiculous perks cause a 47% adult illiteracy rate after 60 years of Democrat governance of the city and school system?

After 60 years of Democrat rule, it's hard to play the blame game. How on Earth could Dems NOT be responsible?
:clap2:

When you start quoting facts the Left start screaming, "Racist"
The facts are just too comdemning for them to accept.

After 60 years of Democrat rule, it's hard to play the blame game.

The only response you have is some idiotic copy/paste. Does anyone read your shit?

Oh come on Sarah.

Tell us how the CEO perks caused a 47% adult illiteracy rate after 60 years of Democrat governance of the city and school system.

That's not a cut and paste. It's an honest question. We're trying to understand your logic.

Why did the auto industry fail in Detroit? Could it have been because of U.S. expansion in Japanese, German and Korean car companies? Perhaps the financial crisis caused it. Whatever the reasons the fact remains that Detroit drove itself into a ditch.

Part of it was the cost of payroll and healthcare being added on to the cost of a new car which was a good reason we needed and need healthcare reform that Repubs are fighting tooth and nail. People don't want new cars anymore because they cost too much.

Management problems including outrageous CEO salaries, perks, not enough marketing strategies, also. Incompetence.

Again, lots of reasons and not all because of Blacks and Democrats...

Explain to me how Obamacare is going to curb the cost of healthcare. And why haven't we seen it yet?

The auto industry is thriving by the way. Apparently people can afford new cars after all.

No one has said it was ALL because of blacks and Democrats.

BUMP

Still waiting on a response.

Don't be a typical liberal and dodge direct questions!

Part of it was the cost of payroll and healthcare being added on to the cost of a new car which was a good reason we needed and need healthcare reform that Repubs are fighting tooth and nail. People don't want new cars anymore because they cost too much.

Management problems including outrageous CEO salaries, perks, not enough marketing strategies, also. Incompetence.

Again, lots of reasons and not all because of Blacks and Democrats...

Explain to me how Obamacare is going to curb the cost of healthcare. And why haven't we seen it yet?

The auto industry is thriving by the way. Apparently people can afford new cars after all.

BUMP

Huh, turns out somebody DID say it was all because of Blacks and Democrats afterall.

Thread title:

I try to make things clear as a bell for those of you who are ignorant so if you want me to answer yet again, keep on waiting... Or you can read my post again this time for comprehension.

Oh come on Sarah.

Tell us how the CEO perks caused a 47% adult illiteracy rate after 60 years of Democrat governance of the city and school system.

That's not a cut and paste. It's an honest question. We're trying to understand your logic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U]African American Detroit test scores are as low as cavemen anchorman suggests Razing Detroit - YouTube[/ame]

BUMP

Huh, turns out somebody DID say it was all because of Blacks and Democrats afterall.

Thread title:

I try to make things clear as a bell for those of you who are ignorant so if you want me to answer yet again, keep on waiting... Or you can read my post again this time for comprehension.

It looks like you missed the question mark after that quote.

BUMP

Thread title:

You seem as dumb as your hero Ronnie Reagan? There, now am I saying you and Ronnie are dumb?

Good grief...

Thread title:

You seem as dumb as your hero Ronnie Reagan? There, now am I saying you and Ronnie are dumb?

Good grief...

What did we tell you about that potty mouth? Adults use words and engage in arguments.

See below.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y]Argument Clinic - YouTube[/ame]

Still waiting for you to make your case.

Reaganomics boils down to giving the rich a free ride while putting the burden on the middle class and poor.

Reasons for the financial troubles for Detroit:

-The destruction of Detroit Auto industry and manufacturing base. Reaganomics allowed Global companies move jobs overseas which Detroit relied upon.

-Republicans changed the law and let the rich move from Detroit still reap the benefits of Detroit without paying taxes to the city. Again giving the rich a free ride while working class and poor paid for the city.

-The Republicans hold federal and state money from Democrat controlled population to lessen burden on the rich. Again Reaganomics.

Naomi Kline has zero credibility after she did that patently and academically FALSE criticism of Milton Friedman in Shock Doctrine. SEE VIDEO BELOW. In every thing she does she omits relevant facts and in many cases outright lies so as to make a point. There is nothing she touches that isn't mischaracterized, misrepresented, outright false. Naomi Klein is no academic, but a Marxist who is willing to use any falsehoods she can conjure up so as to inspire her Marxist Utopia. Naomi Klein - Discover the Networks If you have any shred of honesty and true thirst for knowledge you will watch the video below and recognize that Naomi Klein is full of shit.

This video is but one of many examples of her academic dishonesty. Anyone who points to Naomi Kline as a credible source is either ignorant or a liar themselves.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqLAYg6pDGg]Johan Norberg vs. Naomi Klein and The Shock Doctrine - YouTube[/ame]

Johan Norbreg is setting up straw man arguments. And I wouldn't expect a globalist or a corporatist who believes in a Corporatocracy to like what she says or want to believe her. But making up straw man arguments and just saying she is wrong doesn't make it so...

And insulting me does not intimidate me or prove your point. But this thread is about Detroit not Naomi Klein.

123805.gif

Reaganomics boils down to giving the rich a free ride while putting the burden on the middle class and poor.

Reasons for the financial troubles for Detroit:

-The destruction of Detroit Auto industry and manufacturing base. Reaganomics allowed Global companies move jobs overseas which Detroit relied upon.

-Republicans changed the law and let the rich move from Detroit still reap the benefits of Detroit without paying taxes to the city. Again giving the rich a free ride while working class and poor paid for the city.

-The Republicans hold federal and state money from Democrat controlled population to lessen burden on the rich. Again Reaganomics.

Naomi Kline has zero credibility after she did that patently and academically FALSE criticism of Milton Friedman in Shock Doctrine. SEE VIDEO BELOW. In every thing she does she omits relevant facts and in many cases outright lies so as to make a point. There is nothing she touches that isn't mischaracterized, misrepresented, outright false. Naomi Klein is no academic, but a Marxist who is willing to use any falsehoods she can conjure up so as to inspire her Marxist Utopia. Naomi Klein - Discover the Networks If you have any shred of honesty and true thirst for knowledge you will watch the video below and recognize that Naomi Klein is full of shit.

This video is but one of many examples of her academic dishonesty. Anyone who points to Naomi Kline as a credible source is either ignorant or a liar themselves.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqLAYg6pDGg]Johan Norberg vs. Naomi Klein and The Shock Doctrine - YouTube[/ame]

Johan Norbreg is setting up straw man arguments. And I wouldn't expect a globalist or a corporatist who believes in a Corporatocracy to like what she says or want to believe her. But making up straw man arguments and just saying she is wrong doesn't make it so...

And insulting me does not intimidate me or prove your point. But this thread is about Detroit not Naomi Klein.

You cited Naomi Klein. I just proved her to be a fraud and a liar who has no credibility among academia. Trash Norberg all you like, you can't call him an academic fraud.

The Embargo of 1973. America lost it's dominance then... I lived through that. Economic cars from Japan or Germany, they had the ascendance, the finger on the pulse of this country. Detroit lost it then. But, I have driven a GM car for over 17 years. I buy American. But.. I don’t know what THAT IS ANYMORE. American products don’t exist anymore. Can you tell me where to buy American products , I would gladly do so. Chinese this, Chinese That .

The Embargo of 1973. America lost it's dominance then... I lived through that. .

And you think that being alive in 1973 makes you a member of some ancient race? You gotta let this "Oh, I'm so old!" bit go.

The Embargo of 1973. America lost it's dominance then... I lived through that. Economic cars from Japan or Germany, they had the ascendance, the finger on the pulse of this country. Detroit lost it then. But, I have driven a GM car for over 17 years. I buy American. But.. I don’t know what THAT IS ANYMORE. American products don’t exist anymore. Can you tell me where to buy American products , I would gladly do so. Chinese this, Chinese That .

I will never buy anything other than foreign now. They last way longer than American made cars and they get way better gas mileage.

Good grief...

What did we tell you about that potty mouth? Adults use words and engage in arguments.

See below.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y]Argument Clinic - YouTube[/ame]

People who refuse facts straight to their face need to be publically shamed for it

Forum List

Back