What Killed Detroit: Democrats or Black People?

What Killed Detroit: Democrats or Black People

• Total voters
The Embargo of 1973. America lost it's dominance then... I lived through that. Economic cars from Japan or Germany, they had the ascendance, the finger on the pulse of this country. Detroit lost it then. But, I have driven a GM car for over 17 years. I buy American. But.. I don’t know what THAT IS ANYMORE. American products don’t exist anymore. Can you tell me where to buy American products , I would gladly do so. Chinese this, Chinese That .

I will never buy anything other than foreign now. They last way longer than American made cars and they get way better gas mileage.

yes we know you have no devotion to this country and its people and economy

The Embargo of 1973. America lost it's dominance then... I lived through that. Economic cars from Japan or Germany, they had the ascendance, the finger on the pulse of this country. Detroit lost it then. But, I have driven a GM car for over 17 years. I buy American. But.. I don’t know what THAT IS ANYMORE. American products don’t exist anymore. Can you tell me where to buy American products , I would gladly do so. Chinese this, Chinese That .

I will never buy anything other than foreign now. They last way longer than American made cars and they get way better gas mileage.

yes we know you have no devotion to this country and its people and economy

Those cars are made in the South by Southern workers. What can I say, I would rather support them and encourage northern manufacturers to move down south as opposed to propping up unnatural liberal economies up north. Besides, if devotion to country means settling for mediocrity then I would suggest that doing so is selling out the country far more than buying a foreign car that was made in Georgia. Yet again liberals demand that informed consumers act against their well being and self interests so as to sacrifice for the collective. Not me. I buy quality. The junk coming out of Detroit is not quality.

Last edited:
White people killed detroit. Seems like they all got up and left and took all the money with them. White people have a habit of showing up, taking everything and leaving as soon as they dont like what they created.

So let me break this down for people, White people go in, build it up, and then abandon it after they don't like the city they created anymore. And then shovel the blame off on somebody else. The racists will say "its black crime rates", and the republicans will say "its the democrats fault".

Last edited:
White people killed detroit. Seems like they all got up and left and took all the money with them. White people have a habit of showing up, taking everything and leaving as soon as they dont like what they created.

So let me break this down for people, White people go in, build it up, and then abandon it after they don't like the city they created anymore. And then shovel the blame off on somebody else. The racists will say "its black crime rates", and the republicans will say "its the democrats fault".
So, black people aren't capable of running a city by themselves?

If you took everyone out of the United States except black people and tailored the national budget to 13% of it's current size (which is the percentage of people who are black in the US), there is no way in hell they could pay the taxes so as to keep the nation running. The same goes for municipalities. The United States would turn into the Congo overnight.

Last edited:

What drove white people out of Detroit? Oh, that's right, black run race riots.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnrJR9KSJYk&list=PLY9BsrAuJh329DL23Kg4E6tbR37ZgI-yF]THE 1967 DETROIT RIOTS - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnrJR9KSJYk&list=PLY9BsrAuJh329DL23Kg4E6tbR37ZgI-yF]THE 1967 DETROIT RIOTS - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe if they would have treated blacks as equals instead of second class citizens, there wouldnt have been any race riots. The race riots happened because of the actions of white people. Blacks came to america because of the actions of white people. Its their fault. You guys run it, you all brought us here, so own up to it.

Maybe if they would have treated blacks as equals instead of second class citizens, there wouldnt have been any race riots. The race riots happened because of the actions of white people. Blacks came to america because of the actions of white people. Its their fault. You guys run it, you all brought us here, so own up to it.
You still have to abide by the law. That's a concept you don't seem to be able to grasp.

California is borderline Detroit and blacks are not a major factor.

Democrats, however, spread economic blight like cockroaches spread disease.

And.....California has a really nasty Democrat infestation.

California is borderline Detroit and blacks are not a major factor.

Democrats, however, spread economic blight like cockroaches spread disease.

And.....California has a really nasty Democrat infestation.
Actually, blacks are a significant factor here. Every city has an area that is mostly black, and those areas are among the highest in crime. Same holds true with Mexicans, only there are a lot more of them. But the state is run by whacko liberals. I mean, we have Pelosi, Feinstein, and Boxer. They don't get much more liberal than that. Now Jerry Brown is back AGAIN as governor. He's like a recurring rash. Just when you think you've gotten rid of him, he shows up again, fucking everything up. Governor Moonbeam.

Really? What started the Detroit Race Riots? It was a raid on an unlicensed bar. Discrimination had nothing to do with it. I assure you that the temptation to loot and rob exceeded that of their sense of victimhood. Indeed, blacks weren't attacking whites so much as they were blacks and destroying black neighborhoods. I hardly call that "getting back at the white man." Do you? There is nothing worse than an apologist for black deviance.

Last edited:
I'm amazed that enough people bit at this topic to get it to 9 pages

I agree. Replies have been of very little substance. This thread would have died long ago if it was replied to only by those with something substantive to contribute.

I'm amazed that enough people bit at this topic to get it to 9 pages

I agree. Replies have been of very little substance. This thread would have died long ago if it was replied to only by those with something substantive to contribute.

Well the OP was of very little substance. All it took was a simple google search and I found much more in-depth anti-black Detroit analyses at stormfront. Check it out. If you don't already get your material from there it'll definitely help you up your game :cool:

If you took everyone out of the United States except black people and tailored the national budget to 13% of it's current size (which is the percentage of people who are black in the US), there is no way in hell they could pay the taxes so as to keep the nation running. The same goes for municipalities. The United States would turn into the Congo overnight.

The question was: "so, black people aren't capable of running a city by themselves?"
My answer to that is yes they can and have done it many times in the past. Two well known examples are Greenwood,OK and Rosewood Fla., both successful and flourishing until jealous Whites found a way to destroy both with violence.

Your leap to 13% of the populace running this nation with 13% of the national budget has nothing to do with the original question. Your fantasy shouldn't stop with the USA...how about if everyone disappeared off the face of the earth except Blacks? Theoretically, that very scenario existed at one time before human mutations started to occur as humans left Africa and physically adapted to different environments!

The American Auto Industry Collapsed
Manufacturing Moved Over- Seas
Working people left en-masse
Welfare Class remained

Detroit became strapped down with staggering Debt incurred by decades of Corrupt and incompetent Democratic management and No Tax Base. No victims for the leeches to suck on .

It's not a racial issue, only racists would make it one.

The question was: "so, black people aren't capable of running a city by themselves?"
My answer to that is yes they can and have done it many times in the past. Two well known examples are Greenwood,OK and Rosewood Fla., both successful and flourishing until jealous Whites found a way to destroy both with violence.

Your leap to 13% of the populace running this nation with 13% of the national budget has nothing to do with the original question. Your fantasy shouldn't stop with the USA...how about if everyone disappeared off the face of the earth except Blacks? Theoretically, that very scenario existed at one time before human mutations started to occur as humans left Africa and physically adapted to different environments!
Read Quadrivirus' post. "White people go in, build it up, and then abandon it after they don't like the city they created anymore." In other words, white people build it up, black people tear it down, white people leave, city falls apart. And he's RIGHT.

Read Quadrivirus' post. "White people go in, build it up, and then abandon it after they don't like the city they created anymore." In other words, white people build it up, black people tear it down, white people leave, city falls apart. And he's RIGHT.

Well, I don't think Black people had a thing to do with the decline of Detroit. I believe the decay started when the auto-mobile Industry took a hit economically. Jobs were lost and many skilled whites , skilled Blacks and others affiliated with the industry, moved on. That has been true of all -White towns too. Ghost towns are scattered all over the country. When the primary source of income dried up White folks packed up and went elsewhere.

In the wake of that mass exodus in Detroit ,Blacks and some whites were suddenly left adrift in a city without high paying jobs and subpar mortgages. Once the infrasructure collapsed... the end came quickly!

Forum List

Back