What is the WORST thing in human history?

Not the worst thing but it was pretty despicable making MLK's birthday a holiday just to kiss the ass of the Negroes.

humans kill more humans than malaria

mao zedong's great leap forward policy resulted in the deaths of 45 million
followed by stalin and hitler

That's very true ... And there are a few things they all had in common ...
Two of those things were the Government they established ... And the Society they created doing so.

It's what Humans do.
If you want to hinder the process ... Limit the Power the People can grant their Government.

its just turtles all the way up

mass starvation is going on now...hell the homeless problems in this country are becoming beyond belief...what will happen first...a revolt of the working poor or the absolute crushing of the lower classes and middles classes?

the mass starvation refer is in africa with the extreme droughts...middle east countries are having issues

food security is going to be a greater problem with things like avian flu..eggs being such a staple...if one remembers history...the french got all in their feels over bread..

large corporations are more and more in control..small farms are being forced out

soylent green i say

What is your personal belief of THE WORST thing to happen in history?
Factually REAL, not conspiracies, or made up stuff. REAL historical facts.

Dinosaur extinction?
Titanic?
Nazi's?
Pompeii?
Hindenburg?
The Plague/Black Death?
World War?
Earthquakes?
Volcanoes?
The Inquisition?
Columbia shuttle?
COVID?

Or?????

history.jpg
1. Supposedly there was an ice age that wiped out humanity down to just a few hundred individuals.

a revolt of the working poor or the absolute crushing of the lower classes and middles classes?

Notice the source of conflict in both cases ... The Government.

People will revolt against the Government ... Because they want the Government to do something for them.
The Government will crush the People ... It's how they give some of the People what it is they are asking the Government to do.
The People in the Government are not the lower and middle classes ... And will crush them if needs be to get what they want.

When are the People going to learn ... Stop asking them ... Or at least ask the Government that is closer to the People and what we can control better.
How many times does the Government have to Kill the People ... Before the People stop thinking the Government is the answer ... :auiqs.jpg:

humans kill more humans than malaria

mao zedong's great leap forward policy resulted in the deaths of 45 million
followed by stalin and hitler

Mao's death toll is closer to 100,000,000.

Could be as high as 150,000,000

I disagree.

Trump has been the single most divisive person in this country's history.

It didn't have to be that way. He had a large number of people who looked up to him. He could have done much to pull our people together. Had he done so, history would have seen him in a much more positive way.
Was it Trump who was divisive or the reaction TO Trump by the coordinated actions of globalist technocrats, the Democrat party, the mainstream media and the civil service?

The only truth you want to hear is Republicans Bad.
Your ASSumption shows you are slow-witted to say the least.

There are loads of good, intelligent republicans. The problem is that the GOP has been taken over by crackpots and extremists.

This will change, over time, and sanity will eventually prevail. The pendulum always swings too far in the beginning.

I prefer many conservative policies. But I'm sick of the crazies who lie and whine about election fraud when there is absolutely NO proof to back up their assertions.

The GOP has to put forward intelligent, sane candidates in order to win more elections.

Your ASSumption shows you are slow-witted to say the least.

There are loads of good, intelligent republicans. The problem is that the GOP has been taken over by crackpots and extremists.

This will change, over time, and sanity will eventually prevail. The pendulum always swings too far in the beginning.

I prefer many conservative policies. But I'm sick of the crazies who lie and whine about election fraud when there is absolutely NO proof to back up their assertions.

The GOP has to put forward intelligent, sane candidates in order to win more elections.
Sorry, jerkoff, I'm not a fan of Ds who represent only the rich, minorites and trespassers.
I'm also not a fan of Rs who represent only the rich and trespassers.
I'm MAGA and if that upsets you it, you're probably a trespasser or living with one.

Sorry, jerkoff, I'm not a fan of Ds who represent only the rich, minorites and trespassers.
I'm MAGA and if that upsets you it, you're probably a trespasser or living with one.
I don't understand what you're so upset about. I couldn't care less if you're a MAGGot, or not. That's your business - and your loss.

In America we each still have the right to believe what we choose.

You, and others like you, seem to get angry at anyone who doesn't believe the same silly shit you do. That's foolish...foolish to the point of being childish.

Do yourself a favor: grow up.

Have a nice day.

Indeependent when you handed the trollboy his ass to him on a platter,he got triggered.the truth hurts.:auiqs.jpg:

I don't understand what you're so upset about. I couldn't care less if you're a MAGGot, or not. That's your business - and your loss.

In America we each still have the right to believe what we choose.

You, and others like you, seem to get angry at anyone who doesn't believe the same silly shit you do. That's foolish...foolish to the point of being childish.

Do yourself a favor: grow up.

Have a nice day.
You may now continue trolling.

Forum List

Back