CDZ What is the Compromise to Roe v Wade?

I pity you
As I do you.
Now if we could only get you to show the same pity towards the babies being murdered, we might make some progress.
JK, we'll still be saving babies lives from infanticide no matter how you feel about it.
Strong feelings from pro-baby murderers mean nothing.

As I do you.
Now if we could only get you to show the same pity towards the babies being murdered, we might make some progress.
JK, we'll still be saving babies lives from infanticide no matter how you feel about it.
Strong feelings from pro-baby murderers mean nothing.
ABORTION WILL ALWAYS EXIST

Get over yourself

Biology is filthy? I mean, yeah, I know you Christians are all repressed and stuff, but that's taking it a bit too far.
A tampon is not biology, and using that sort of language in mixed company is malicious conduct, even if you were raised in an antisocial environment.

Someone oughta have washed your filthy mouth out in your formative years, Atilla the Hun.

A tampon is not biology, and using that sort of language in mixed company is malicious conduct, even if you were raised in an antisocial environment.

Someone oughta have washed your filthy mouth out in your formative years, Atilla the Hun.
FAITHFUL TO WHAT?

What is there to compromise with? Why not simply turn it back over the the states and the citizens that live within to decide, where it should have been in the first place! The problem with RvW is simply legislating from the bench, circumventing states rights, and empowering the federal government with authority the constitution does not provide it with.

So you are a LIAR?

Let’s discuss January 6th
  • Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum.
Please read the USMB Rules and Guidelines before posting again. Thank you ahead of time for respecting your fellow posters at USMB by doing so.

1653693285295.png

The massive PROMOTION of contraception and the willingness to push that every woman has plan b pills in her medicine cabinet. That is a win win win plan. Alot less pregnancies would be a boon to the nation.

I don't believe there will ever be a compromise. Some states will allow total abortions right up to birth while others will outlaw abortions entirely, and maybe some states will put limits on abortions to a certain point in a pregnancy. I think we will often see demonstrations in some states to change their laws one way or another, and that's fine as long as the election process is honest.

24 weeks your allowed to get an abortion, thats the time someone could live outside of the womb. Actually it was 23 week and that is rare. Most choose not to. Do you know most abortion are done in the first trimester, and women have their own children. It should be not left up to states.
I could even compromise on 16 weeks if there are no obstacles .

Forum List

Back