CDZ What is the Compromise to Roe v Wade?

because if the life of the mother is at risk or the fetus develops a terminal abnormality the option needs to be available.

And the fact that is is so rare an occurrence indicates that the option is not needed very often but it is still needed

S.4132 allows a late term abortion whether or not the mother's life is at risk. And the rarity of such occurrences does not justify leaving them out of the legislation. Late term abortions should be against the law, absent a major risk to the mother's life. That should be codified in any legislation that allows abortions, but democrats won't step up to that limitation. In many blue states a late term abortion is legal under any circumstances, so again you do know people who believe that killing babies is ok.

And BTW, the pro-abortion-rights Guttmacher Institute puts the number at roughly 12,000 late-term abortions per year. That was back in 2019. That's a lot of dead babies.

His will was expressed upon copulation and release of sperm engaging egg. How that is done must be a secret to you, sir.

But does that obligate him for life?

Brothers do not have the same DNA, and its chances of being indistinct is a megabazillion to one, with a megabazillion being more than the number of human beings who have lived and died since the Garden of Eden through to doomsday. I don't think you understand how varied DNA is,

I wasn't saying an exact match, I was saying compatable donor. Should Cleetus the Redneck be forced to give bone marrow when Lulabell was done banging Billy Bob? I mean, shit, if we are going to force people to give up their body parts to sustain life, why not?

There can be no compromise which allows the continued murder of unborn children as contraception or a normal alternative to giving birth . . . period. Only the weak or enslaved compromise their most sacred values in exchange for convenience, safety or coexistence.
What's wrong the contraception? The only people I know against that are die hard Catholics.

Reminds me of the scene in Patriot Games. The Irish terrorist leader has picked up a good looking woman in a bar and taken her home not knowing she is an assassin sent to kill him.

They are rolling around half-naked in bed, she gets up to get something out of her purse. He thinks it is a condom and says "Ah, you're not going to make me wear one of those things, are you? You know the pope says that's a sin!"

The woman says "So's this". Pulls out a pistol and shoots him in the head.

Thumbs Down????View attachment 648862
Reactions:Chuz Life

???? I choose life, too. What issue would a person who calls herself "Chuz Life" have with a supporter of life like me. The Bible has many more scriptures that prove that as believers in the word of God, God supports life from the get go. what is it about the Good Book's support do you dislike as a reason to preserve life when it starts at conception? Trust me, I am not always mindful of God, but I fully believe in his word, which totally does not tolerate abortion with only one known objection, which is sex outside the security of marital engagement. You should rename yourself if you disapprove of other people who choose life rather than abortion. Since you do object to religious reasons straight from the Good book, and not end justifies the means, you're on my ignore list for your bad intentions of someone doing her best to stop the madness inflicted on this nation by the devil in the details of Roe v. Wade. Even the person who won the Roe v. Wade lawsuit later repented and said her abortion plea was a mistake start to finish. That in and of itself is telling that the decision to enforce that ruling on millions of women every year to rid herself of her responsibility nefariously caused 70 million lunatic murders of infants since Roe v. Wade became a lynchpin of innocent lives in terms of millions. Buh-bye. Oh, and:

Pro-Life Organizations | EWTN
There are thousands of organizations who believe life is right and aborting life is wrong. God loves every one of them for respecting life.
You may mistrust whosoever you whimsically care to, but God is not ever wrong.

beautress
I share the majority of your views that are based on the biological facts. I only differ with you (so far as I can see) when and where you use "God" religion or the Bible as a basis for your claims. Thank you for all of your efforts, regardless.

S.4132 allows a late term abortion whether or not the mother's life is at risk. And the rarity of such occurrences does not justify leaving them out of the legislation. Late term abortions should be against the law, absent a major risk to the mother's life. That should be codified in any legislation that allows abortions, but democrats won't step up to that limitation. In many blue states a late term abortion is legal under any circumstances, so again you do know people who believe that killing babies is ok.

And BTW, the pro-abortion-rights Guttmacher Institute puts the number at roughly 12,000 late-term abortions per year. That was back in 2019. That's a lot of dead babies.

Actually, there are no "late-term" abortions. If a pregnancy is brought to term, that means there is a birth.

There are third trimester abortions, but that can be anything from the 21st to 40th week of pregnancy, and are only performed if something has gone horribly wrong.

Only two people should be involved in the decision to have an abortion... the woman and her doctor.

I am hardcore Pro Life.

I think everybody on both sides would agree that abortions for legitimate medical reasons where the life of mother is in jeopardy should be allowed.

I am against abortion for rape and incest because a child should not be put to death for the crimes of the parents.

However, I would be willing to compromise on rape and incest if the pro death side would give up the obsession for abortion on demand for the sake of convenience.

I have a different take (from most) on the rape exception but I don't want to derail this thread with it.

Maybe someone will open a rape exception thread and we can explore the issue further, then.

Again, there is no agenda here. Your question was, "is there a compromise?". My short answer is no on the individuals right to an abortion. Again, you are either for an individual's right to choice..or you're not. There's no halfway. But if you want to make abortion unnecessary and eventually irrelevant, your path forward is clear.
Abortion is morally wrong on all fronts! And yes the Church has a big say in it.

Abortion is morally wrong on all fronts! And yes the Church has a big say in it.
The church has a say in the "moral" argument. Yes.

Per the 1st Amendment though, the Government is forbidden to use or rely on those arguments to ban abortion.

That leaves the Constitution, Logic, Reasoning, and scientific facts that apply to all people equally. And that is all we need.
So, why bring religion into the debate, if the Government is forbidden to establish rulings based upon those (religious) arguments?

Allow the original SC ruling to stand. Make it legal in all 50 states. You either believe in individual rights or you don't. I believe the Hyde Amendment prohibits federal funding of abortion. Make contraception widely available and inexpensive. Make sex education mandatory in all 50 states, even in private or parochial schools (you'd be surprised what goes on in those schools).

In other words, focus on making abortion unnecessary. Take the holy rollers out of the equation.
No.

The church has a say in the "moral" argument. Yes.

Per the 1st Amendment though, the Government is forbidden to use or rely on those arguments to ban abortion.

That leaves the Constitution, Logic, Reasoning, and scientific facts that apply to all people equally. And that is all we need.
So, why bring religion into the debate, if the Government is forbidden to establish rulings based upon those (religious) arguments?
But it is NOT incumbent of the church to be silent on the issue at all, nor are the NOT to influence government. Thank G-d for Randall Terry, Paul and Robert Schenk, Operation Rescue and the entire pro-life movement.

The compromise is... Eight weeks.

Two complete cycles.

I don't like it.

Pro-lifers won't like it.

Pro-choicers won't like it.

Nobody will like it.

And that is why it will work.

Safe, legal, and rare. That's the goal.

........... About as reasonable as forcing a woman to carry a fetus to term that she doesn't want.

Adults should take ownership of their actions and if they can't negotiate and comprehend sex education, the result is a baby in their arms.

No one is forcing any woman, women are exercising choice, and their first choice is, "Do I want to get pregnant or not". When they fail at the first hurdle, this abortion arguement is here.

It's very simple, two people can have sexual pleasure and if conceiving is not the goal, then practise sexual techniques that doesn't involve penetrative sex of the vagina by the penis, use alternative orifices. And anyone still going ahead and relying on contraception, then they know contraception is not 100% effective and they're playing Russian Roulette with a womb.

The compromise - nature compromises people's decisions and choices by rewarding them with a baby.

Last edited:
Is there a compromise? Should Congress step in? Who is able to lead us to a solution?

So, 15 weeks? Allow late term abortions? Keep federal money out of abortions? Require classes before deciding, show all aspects of an abortion, the good and bad, physically, mentally and spiritually?

I am not sure what my answer is but we are going to get a solution whether we like one or not.
Compromise? I'd say LIFE.

Adults should take ownership of their actions and if they can't negotiate and comprehend sex education, the result is a baby in their arms.

No one is forcing any woman, women are exercising choice, and their first choice is, "Do I want to get pregnant or not". When they fail at the first hurdle, this abortion arguement is here.

It's very simple, two people can have sexual pleasure and if conceiving is not the goal, then practise sexual techniques that doesn't involve penetrative sex of the vagina by the penis, use alternative orifices. And anyone still going ahead and relying on contraception, then they know contraception is not 100% effective and they're playing Russian Roulette with a womb.

The compromise - nature compromises people's decisions and choices by rewarding them with a baby.

Nope. Women will get abortions no matter what the law is.

Again, you're not interested in compromise. It offends your religious sensibilities and you consider it an affront to God.
You'll have to live with the reality that one day, right wing conservatives won't be able to touch the law anymore.

I would have thought trying to make it unnecessary for the woman to have to make that choice would have been a more
appealing way out.

Nope. Women will get abortions no matter what the law is.
A man and a woman are stranded on a deserted island. Please explain how abortion works if they decided to ignore basic sex education.

It's an extremely simple subject, those who can't make the choice at the start are causing the issue.

A man and a woman are stranded on a deserted island. Please explain how abortion works if they decided to ignore basic sex education.

It's an extremely simple subject, those who can't make the choice at the start are causing the issue.

So this is your solution, put every woman on a desert Island and make them have babies? Barefoot and in the kitchen isn't good enough for you?

It is a very simple subject. Women have the medical means to get rid of unwanted pregnancies. Half of abortions performed in this country are done chemically.

The Philippines have the kinds of laws you want. Yet Filipinas have 500,000 to 800,000 illicit abortions a year. And the Philippines are nothing but Islands.

So this is your solution, put every woman on a desert Island and make them have babies? Barefoot and in the kitchen isn't good enough for you?

It is a very simple subject. Women have the medical means to get rid of unwanted pregnancies. Half of abortions performed in this country are done chemically.

The Philippines have the kinds of laws you want. Yet Filipinas have 500,000 to 800,000 illicit abortions a year. And the Philippines are nothing but Islands.
There you go, take advantage of medical means, why have the brain power to make the choice not to get pregnant if the technology is there to replace lack of brains? If you're washed up on a deserted island, there's no abortion means. Nature gifts you with a baby. Many people try fruitlessly to have kids, others are getting rid of them as they're an inconvenience due to lack of brain power.

That is what abortion is for, it replace brains.

Again, you're not interested in compromise. It offends your religious sensibilities and you consider it an affront to God.
You'll have to live with the reality that one day, right wing conservatives won't be able to touch the law anymore.

I would have thought trying to make it unnecessary for the woman to have to make that choice would have been a more
appealing way out.
Bet you're wishing you had read the very next post before sharing this screed.

Whoopsie... your faulty assumptions are showing. :oops:

A million babies a year are dying from the abortion cancellation of a human life. 30% more are done in private offices in which no information is released against the person getting the secret deed. Yes, 300,000 plus one million is 1,300,000 total in this country alone, likely more. Some say just as many are not reported as those that are. Since I don't know, I'm going along with the 30% more claim. The 63,000,000 future American lives that were ended is a figure that likely is low that is being used, for "all abortions." I ask God to take the terror of the innocents away from human beings within our borders. People are people from their conception until they die. The Constitution and the Bill of Rights are strong on the rights of people to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. When the only contact a little person has is with murder equipment, her or his only experience with the outside world is one of horror, extreme pain, heinous dismemberment that tears what parts are formed inside the execution chamber a mother has turned her womb into by being routed to money grubbing professional human being assassins that have a 100% kill rate of the infant targeted for a gruesome death that cancels its gifts given by God through DNA that it would have been given to his or her fellow people who turned their backs on him by never once standing up for its right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That's colder than Planet Pluto.

My prayers are up for those future Americans who died merely because they were considered nothing. May America never have another womb used to be an execution chamber, violated by well-paid assassins.

A thousand times more unborn children died than those older children who were killed in Uvalde Texas yesterday. I pray for all of them the same, and I cry every vespers night for the deep sorrow brought on unborn children denied their right to develop and have the joy of living, growing up among adoptive parents if the mother takes a hike from her life's responsibilities of defending that unborn child's life.

A hero killed that killer of 19 young Robb Elementary children yesterday because he was fired upon by the assassin.

There are no heroes in the infanticide industry who have built a lie that unborn children didn't deserve to live, backed up by a woman who allowed her womb to be a gruesome chamber of death.

My prayers are up for the evil done our Supreme Court Justices lately. It's a sorry thing to be a cheerleader for damaging those who can reinstate maternal responsibility for the well-being of her baby, not its heinous assassination.

1653527116256.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back