CDZ What is the Compromise to Roe v Wade?

Which post might that be? LOL. Not the "stranded on a desert island" post...right? :auiqs.jpg:

BORED! This is supposed to be a conversation.

What..is ..your..version..of..COMPROMISE?

No, you're just ignorant...and you serve your God.
C'mon Show Me, can you think outside the box?
No thanks. Get back to be when you don't need insults to use as a fruitless attempt to bolster your argument.

It doesn't work...just makes you look like you are convinced your position can't stand on it's own.

No thanks. Get back to be when you don't need insults to use as a fruitless attempt to bolster your argument.

It doesn't work...just makes you look like you are convinced your position can't stand on it's own.
Stop deflecting. Tell me why making abortion irrelevant isn't an option.
Can you give me a position that doesn't involve the god you believe in?

C'mon. Be a man here. Give me your position, Show Me! :)

Stop deflecting. Tell me why making abortion irrelevant isn't an option.
Can you give me a position that doesn't involve the god you believe in?

C'mon. Be a man here. Give me your position, Show Me! :)
No thanks. If I give in, you won't learn anything. You want to discuss something in the future...leave the insults out of it and we'll have a nice conversation.

I tried a different tact with ElmerMudd when he tried your method... and I've literally sent him into a full fledged meltdown.

<link>

So here, we're going to try this.

Have a good night.

A million babies a year are dying from the abortion cancellation of a human life. 30% more are done in private offices in which no information is released against the person getting the secret deed. Yes, 300,000 plus one million is 1,300,000 total in this country alone, likely more. Some say just as many are not reported as those that are. Since I don't know, I'm going along with the 30% more claim. The 63,000,000 future American lives that were ended is a figure that likely is low that is being used, for "all abortions." I ask God to take the terror of the innocents away from human beings within our borders. People are people from their conception until they die. The Constitution and the Bill of Rights are strong on the rights of people to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. When the only contact a little person has is with murder equipment, her or his only experience with the outside world is one of horror, extreme pain, heinous dismemberment that tears what parts are formed inside the execution chamber a mother has turned her womb into by being routed to money grubbing professional human being assassins that have a 100% kill rate of the infant targeted for a gruesome death that cancels its gifts given by God through DNA that it would have been given to his or her fellow people who turned their backs on him by never once standing up for its right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That's colder than Planet Pluto.

Fetuses aren't babies. And just as many abortions were performed before Roe as after.

If you put up a law that a zygote has more rights than the woman it's inside, you have regulated women to a second class citizenship. Why not stop there? I say we should have involuntary bone marrow, blood and kidney donations, if you are asking someone to alter their health for a third party.

Fetuses aren't babies. And just as many abortions were performed before Roe as after.

If you put up a law that a zygote has more rights than the woman it's inside, you have regulated women to a second class citizenship. Why not stop there? I say we should have involuntary bone marrow, blood and kidney donations, if you are asking someone to alter their health for a third party.
Fetuses are human beings from the time they are a 2-cell zygote (at conception). They are human beings in the first stage of development. By the time they are a fetus, they have undergone many stages of human development which begins at conception and ends at death before the funeral is conducted. Undertakers do not dismember their dead in this country. The family pays them for the price of the casket, and pays fees for burial space at a cemetary. Dismembered victims of murder in the womb get no such farewells, unless someone who had them murdered gets a huge guilt trip. Be boring elsewhere.

Is there a compromise? Should Congress step in? Who is able to lead us to a solution?

So, 15 weeks? Allow late term abortions? Keep federal money out of abortions? Require classes before deciding, show all aspects of an abortion, the good and bad, physically, mentally and spiritually?

I am not sure what my answer is but we are going to get a solution whether we like one or not.
We already have that compromise, Planned Parenthood v Casey, approved by conservative justices appointed by Republican presidents.

A compromise soon to be discarded by this extremist and radical Court.

We already have that compromise, Planned Parenthood v Casey, approved by conservative justices appointed by Republican presidents.

That is your idea of compromise, you aren't the voice of reason for our country.

Fetuses are human beings from the time they are a 2-cell zygote (at conception). They are human beings in the first stage of development. By the time they are a fetus, they have undergone many stages of human development which begins at conception and ends at death before the funeral is conducted. Undertakers do not dismember their dead in this country. The family pays them for the price of the casket, and pays fees for burial space at a cemetary. Dismembered victims of murder in the womb get no such farewells, unless someone who had them murdered gets a huge guilt trip. Be boring elsewhere.
As already correctly noted, an embryo/fetus is not a baby.

Individuals know best how to conduct their private lives, not government.

Compromise. BS Half this country. Mainly blue allows abortion til birth. Rie v Wade overturns same thing.

Except 2/3rds of zygotes never attach to the uterine wall, and we don't have funerals for tampons.

20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. They usually don't have funerals for those, either.

Men who make laws need a lot more education. As they will never suffer Any of the problems with becoming pregnant they tend to know little about the subject.
Lets take the case of one of our government leaders a Senator from Oklahoma said about an Ectopic pregnancy Quote" we should not murder those children'" ECTOPIC PREGNANCYS KILL WOMAN, AND ARE NEVER VIABLE.

Forum List

Back