What is occurring to Paula Deen is evil.

What is occurring to Paula Deen is evil. For using a single stupid world 30 years ago, she's being destroyed. What kind of shit is this??? We're going to destroy a person that has made our country richer for what we all say??? Not right.

It's TIME to back up our freedom of speech with our support. Who knows we may be saveragly destroyed next! Don't think it can't happen.

The media doesn't say shit about all the racism coming from the black population. No reporting on the threats and violence that occurs daily....

I won't stand by in put up with this shit!!!!

Buy her books
protest out in the street!
Say how we must forgive as a society!

We're better then this shit.

Thanks to Obama, racial tensions are at a fever pitch and that may explain this. Before he took office, Biden got away with saying Obama was the only clean and articulate black to run for office (which is the same as saying most blacks smell bad and can't put a sentence together). If Deen can be impugned for some word she uttered years ago, shouldn't the left machine eat up and spit Biden out, too? One would expect minorities and the party that claims to be their defenders to be highly offended at that, but it's not what you say or do, it's what party you belong to.

I have no idea where Paula stands politically, but guessing maybe she isn't liberal enough and that means she is fair game.

Liberals often say questionable things. Robert Byrd was in the KKK and led his local chapter and I'll bet he said the word countless times and maybe took actions against minorities. Yet the left absolved him of all guilt because he believed in their agenda.

I hope Paula Deen finds another network that isn't so small minded. She'll be fine.

What is occurring to Paula Deen is evil. For using a single stupid world 30 years ago, she's being destroyed. What kind of shit is this??? We're going to destroy a person that has made our country richer for what we all say??? Not right.

It's TIME to back up our freedom of speech with our support. Who knows we may be saveragly destroyed next! Don't think it can't happen.

The media doesn't say shit about all the racism coming from the black population. No reporting on the threats and violence that occurs daily....

Buy her books

Thanks to Obama, racial tensions are at a fever pitch and that may explain this. Before he took office, Biden got away with saying Obama was the only clean and articulate black to run for office (which is the same as saying most blacks smell bad and can't put a sentence together). If Deen can be impugned for some word she uttered years ago, shouldn't the left machine eat up and spit Biden out, too? One would expect minorities and the party that claims to be their defenders to be highly offended at that, but it's not what you say or do, it's what party you belong to.

I have no idea where Paula stands politically, but guessing maybe she isn't liberal enough and that means she is fair game.

Liberals often say questionable things. Robert Byrd was in the KKK and led his local chapter and I'll bet he said the word countless times and maybe took actions against minorities. Yet the left absolved him of all guilt because he believed in their agenda.

I hope Paula Deen finds another network that isn't so small minded. She'll be fine.
wow...you are that pathetic to tried to tie Obama into this? ugh fucking bottom feeders.

Buy her books

I forgive her, liberals forgive her, Reverend Sharpton forgives her. Now fire off letters to QVC, Target, Home Depot, diabetes drug maker Novo Nordisk, Wal-Mart, Caesars Entertainment, and Smithfield Foods

Buy her books

The ONLY ones spitting out Deen is CORPORATE AMERICA.

Buy her books

You don't have a clue what's going on, do you?

Number one, there is no "freedom of speech" issue. The First Amendment is a control on what the government can do -- not a private business like the Food Network. Whatever Paula Deen said or didn't say has no relationship to any law anywhere.

Nor does it have any relationship with the lawsuit that's looming, which is the whole crux of the matter, and that's about employment conditions under her brother.

So number two, the Food Network, and the advertisers, having hired her, are well within their rights to decline renewal of those contracts. They would have had time to have their attorneys review that legal complaint and decide that having her as a client when that trial would be going on would be bad for business.

... none of which has to do with what vocabulary Paula Deen used in the past.

The southern racist society she grew up in is evil and it's poison has unfortunately infected many good people.
If any society is evil in America - it is the Liberal one which includes most blacks. Southern conservatives give way more to charity than Liberals - so fuck you. :eusa_whistle:

Giving funds to their radical right wing evangelical brainwashing institutions isn't "giving to charity"

The right wing south takes the most welfare, are the poorest, and also the least intelligent. They are the toilet of america.

Then you should be working to divide the country so you libs aren't infected by decency.

The southern racist society she grew up in is evil and it's poison has unfortunately infected many good people.
If any society is evil in America - it is the Liberal one which includes most blacks. Southern conservatives give way more to charity than Liberals - so fuck you. :eusa_whistle:

Racist Republicans who scream "let him die" at their presidential debates have this fantasy that because they gave some old can of creamed corn in their pantry they never opened that's 10 years old to a white church, they are somehow "charitable". People who think disaster victims should pay to be rescued are not charitable. It only shows how deluded they are.

Buy her books

I don't know much about her, but I do know that even those of us who would be considered more progressive will sometimes say things we should not. We don't live in a perfect world. Denying reality and destroying someone over something we can't really be sure of seems a bit harsh.

Racist Republicans

Lets take a look at those leftist Democrats. Behind every "Celebrate Diversity" bumper sticker is a closet racist:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=E3ctO7fdrcc]"Progressive" Ralliers Call for Lynching of Clarence Thomas - YouTube[/ame]​

People who think disaster victims should pay to be rescued are not charitable. It only shows how deluded they are.

Giving charity is not one of the powers enumerated by congress in the constitution. When government is giving to one, they are forcefully taking from others...that is not charity. Whenever disasters happen, millions of Americans regardless of their political views donate to victims of disaster. Unfortunately, due to leftists in both major parties growing government and needing more revenue to fund it, it impacts just how much Americans can give and how many Americans can give. If we did not have a Democrat party trying to grow the underclass in America in order for the to have to rely on Democrats...thus keeping them in power, many more people would have better incomes and be able to donate more to victims of disasters.

Black_Label said:
Being stupid and mentally ill are the staples of the far right. Just look at the tea party.

No, being stupid and mentally ill are staples of you and people who think like you. Leftism is a mental disorder. Geez, just look at you, you shut off your rep power because you know you and your views suck and you are trying to hide this:

ernie-s--albums-screenshot-picture5636-poet-b-l-hallofshame-a-half.jpg

After all the bullshit with the Zimmerman trial, "creepy ass CRACKER' and the call for Zimmerman's head even though Martin and Moron Rachel showed they are racist and all the back patting on both of them even by caucasians....yeah. I think Paula Deen needs to be reinstated and say whatever the fuck she wants to say. The double standards have GOT to stop. Starting with Deen.

So sure. Count this cracker in.

Last edited:
Paula Deen is toast! How can she sell her products to the general public when the public has turned on her? Any business associated with her at this point will be deemed racist...and let's face it...nobody needs that label when their trying to make money. Why should stores stay with her and her products? She's just not that special!

I mean, let's face it...she's an aging, racist diabetic pushing greasy, calorie filled southern cooking dunked in butter and deep fried! She's toast!

Here is the real story.

Our country is so poisoned right now that a mistake made 30 years ago, and an apology given for that ignorance, is wholly rejected. What kind of society are we that a person who apologizes for a mistake can no longer have their apology taken and accepted at face value.

The real demons here are the sponsors who dropped her at the drop of a name. There used to be some ethics in business that gave a little loyalty. Now, a mistake made decades ago is reason for these businesses to violate the loyalty morality they had for the sake of not appearing wrong?

I plan to never do business with any of these people ever again. Just for the sake of their disloyalty.

Paula Deen is toast! How can she sell her products to the general public when the public has turned on her? Any business associated with her at this point will be deemed racist...and let's face it...nobody needs that label when their trying to make money. Why should stores stay with her and her products? She's just not that special!

I mean, let's face it...she's an aging, racist diabetic pushing greasy, calorie filled southern cooking dunked in butter and deep fried! She's toast!
God help you if you ever do something wrong and ask forgiveness. I hope it never comes to you if this is your attitude.

If I still had a store, I would feature her stuff just to thumb my nose at hypocritical assholes who say NOTHING when blacks shoot babies in the face and morons say Cracker is not a racist term and shitloads of blacks are threatening to kill any white "nigga/Cracka/honky" they see in retaliation if Zimmerman walks. Fuck 'em and their double standards and thumbing their noses at US. I'm done being politically correct. If that makes me a racist to some folks...then so be it. I am racist against fools and idiots. No matter their color...even black.

Signed,

Cracker Bitch.

Forum List

Back