What is occurring to Paula Deen is evil.

so you don't believe everyone is?

Every one is what? An aging, racist diabetic pushing greasy, calorie filled southern cooking dunked in butter and deep fried! Of course I don't believe that. :)

How the fuck can you point out someone for being white.

Huh? That's a rather stupid response! Again...HUH?

You'd have to fire most of this country.

So you think most of the country is racist? Look dude...she made her bed and now she's got to lay in it! She's the one trying to peddle her goods to John Q Public...and she's gonna have a hard time doing that with the negative publicity she's getting. Ooooops...words out!

Whether we like it or not, our past follows us through our entire life. It never goes away. For good or bad it's always there. Paula Deen's a big girl and I'm sure she has the panties to prove it...time for her to suck it up and wear them.

Get a clue.

Ditto!

Look, Deen's being dropped like a hot potato...perhaps she needs to work on some recipies for those hot potatoes to keep her busy in her solace.

I have a funny (not ha ha funny) feeling that some change of hearts are going to take place and Paula will be right back in the thick of things. Wiser, too. I know I am not the only one fed up with the double standard bullshit that is rampant right now.And when that happens..I will laugh with a reall ha ha funny chuckle, too.

When THEY stop using that word...then I will. Until then, quid pro quo.

Everybody is making fun of her because she keeps apologizing. She's a joke now, it would take a lot of change to get her back in the television cooking business.

Everybody is making fun of her because she keeps apologizing. She's a joke now, it would take a lot of change to get her back in the television cooking business.

Or someone that isn't a lemming and actually has a pair of gonads.

yawn......dumb story. It was more about the fact she wanted to host a party that had a "slave" type theme. I dont care if she used the word five minutes ago.

And let's not forget about the segregated bathrooms. This not about a word 30 years ago. This woman........well, goes around comes around.

The real demons here are the sponsors who dropped her at the drop of a name. There used to be some ethics in business that gave a little loyalty.

Really? You want to talk "ethics"? lololol!!!!! I'm sorry...but the word "ethical" does not compute when we're talking about stores continuing to sell products that are the brainchild of a racist. Lots of companies can sell pots and pans...it doesn't have to be Paula Deen. She's toast!

And the "demon" here is Paula Deen...she pushed her little pots and pans to stores that had faith in her and her name. Her name is now tarnished...the stores who are now dropping her are the ones who have been victimized. They're stuck with garbage that probably won't even sell at this point!

If I still had a store, I would feature her stuff

Well...good luck with that cause you may have a hard time dumping that shit at this point!

The stores knew her gross food was unhealthy and featured her anyway. So this song and dance of them not wanting to be in the fallout wagon is ludicrous. Victimized. LOL. That was good for shits, grins and chuckles.

Victimized. LOL. That was good for grins and chuckles.

Her name was what she was selling! I don't believe you don't understand that. Her name is now TARNISHED. Nobody wants to have anything to do with her BECAUSE of her name at this point.

And yes...the stores were the victim when they invested large sums of cash for her products with HER NAME on it! Her name is like the plague now! AVOID IT!!!

I smell a whole lot of markdowns coming for anything with Paula's name on it...just to get it the hell out of the stores! She's poison!

yawn......dumb story. It was more about the fact she wanted to host a party that had a "slave" type theme. I dont care if she used the word five minutes ago.

Only a ignorant yankee would interpret an "antebellum" style wedding as a "slave party". Plas. Put a big L on your forehead and pick your knuckles up off the ground will ya?

:lol:

Last edited:

Only a fucking ignorant yankee would interpret an "antebellum" style wedding as a "slave party".

lolololololol!!!!! Hilarious! "Antebellum style" IS slavery!!!

Buy a fuckin' clue!

Only a fucking ignorant yankee would interpret an "antebellum" style wedding as a "slave party".

lolololololol!!!!! Hilarious! "Antebellum style" IS slavery!!!

Buy a fuckin' clue!

What are you talking about? Surely you jest.

You leftist are the most anti-freedom of speech fascist bastards that walks our fucking streets. You can kiss my fucking ass!

You bastards dictate to people throughout the eu and now want to do this shit here. FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU and the dog you rode in on.

What is occurring to Paula Deen is evil. For using a single stupid world 30 years ago, she's being destroyed. What kind of shit is this??? We're going to destroy a person that has made our country richer for what we all say??? Not right.

It's TIME to back up our freedom of speech with our support. Who knows we may be saveragly destroyed next! Don't think it can't happen.

The media doesn't say shit about all the racism coming from the black population. No reporting on the threats and violence that occurs daily....

I won't stand by in put up with this shit!!!!

Buy her books
protest out in the street!
Say how we must forgive as a society!

We're better then this shit.

I'll tell you what is truly evil Matthew

If you go to all the key liberal websites like Think Progress you will find in the comment section that Paula is regarded as "a fat ugly bitch who pedals butter southern hillbilly redneck douche bag racists scum" and wait for it....

"Republican".

That's how all this shit got out of control so fast with all these lib morons hitting Walmart and Smithfield and the other companies that she is affiliated with to dump her.

When the attacks started on Deen mainly out of Salon and Think Progress they didn't know she was a Democrat.

Let alone that she campaigned hard for Obama and even had Michelle on her show comparing her to Jackie Kennedy.
But because they thought Deen was a conservative Republican every liberal in this country was out to destroy her.

:eusa_angel:

We are broken forever. There is no coming back from our divide.

You leftist are the most anti-freedom of speech fascist bastards that walks our fucking streets. You can kiss my fucking ass!

You bastards dictate to people throughout the eu and now want to do this shit here. FUCK YOU!

Nobodies "dictating" to anyone. Paula Deen has a perfect right to speak how she wishes. But that doesn't mean there won't be fallout. It is what it is...and your little hissy fit isn't going to change that.

Nobodies "dictating" to anyone. Paula Deen has a perfect right to speak how she wishes. But that doesn't mean there won't be fallout. It is what it is...and your little hissy fit isn't going to change that.

Problem is you judged her based on allegations from a former employee.

This all started out as a shakedown by this woman Lisa Jackson who by the way is white and is claiming ................are you ready...................:lmao: racial discrimination and hardship because although she is white her partners child from a former relationship has color in her/him.

Now it turns out this whack job plaintiff is talking about her partners niece or nephew or something.

It's crazy.

The woman who is suing her is white. AND has admitted under oath that she never personally heard Paula Deen use a racist slur.

You facist won't take away my freedoms of speech! EVER!!!! I'll stand in front of the white house in front of a tank like that Chinese man before you do...I'll stand their laughing my ass off in front of the fucking world! :eusa_whistle:

This is how important our first amendment is...:eusa_hand: People in Egypt, Syria, Turkey and China risk their fucking lives for a chance to speak their own minds. You fuckers want to give that away? What in the fuck is wrong with you people? To do so over the fact that some groups becomes easily butt hurt, you're going to destroy our rights! Nuts. They need to get some thicker skin or fuck off.

-I'll call Muhammad a child rapist and a pig fucker! I'll point out how they mistreat their woman and how islamic culture sucks donkeys ass.
-I'll call blacks idiots in which they're for turning a blind eye on the slaughter of their own children by the hands of their own people.
-I'll even use the N word! They can use the C(Cracker)word.

WE DO NOT destroy someone for speaking their own minds in America. That's what China or Iran does! Understand???? We certainly don't let a religion push us around until we're hiding under our beds.

Last edited:

Problem is you judged her based on allegations from a former employee.

This all started out as a shakedown by this woman Lisa Jackson who by the way is white and is claiming ................are you ready...................:lmao: racial discrimination and hardship because although she is white her partners child from a former relationship has color in her/him.

Now it turns out this whack job plaintiff is talking about her partners niece or nephew or something.

It's crazy.

The woman who is suing her is white. AND has admitted under oath that she never personally heard Paula Deen use a racist slur.

Well...she sure is trying to dodge answering this question directly. Talk about dancing around the issue.

During the deposition, Deen was peppered with questions about her racial attitudes. At one point she's asked if she thinks jokes using the N-word are "mean." Deen says jokes often target minority groups and "I can't, myself, determine what offends another person."

Paula Deen Fired: Food Network Cancels Show After Racism Scandal

I thought this statement was rather comical! I mean...come on...the fact that she actually has a brother named "Bubba" sets the freakin' stage for a racist.

But she also insisted she and her brother have no tolerance for bigotry.

"Bubba and I, neither one of us, care what the color of your skin is" or what gender a person is, Deen said. "It's what's in your heart and in your head that matters to us."

Paula Deen Fired: Food Network Cancels Show After Racism Scandal

She's on damage control but the more she says the worse it gets for her.

Forum List

Back