What is occurring to Paula Deen is evil.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
What is occurring to Paula Deen is evil. For using a single stupid world 30 years ago, she's being destroyed. What kind of shit is this??? We're going to destroy a person that has made our country richer for what we all say??? Not right.

It's TIME to back up our freedom of speech with our support. Who knows we may be saveragly destroyed next! Don't think it can't happen.

The media doesn't say shit about all the racism coming from the black population. No reporting on the threats and violence that occurs daily....

I won't stand by in put up with this shit!!!!

Buy her books
protest out in the street!
Say how we must forgive as a society!

We're better then this shit.

I called our local news station today and asked why they were making it sound as if Dean had just said those words out of the blue and not in private to her husband after she had been robbed by a black man.

I couldn't get a straight answer out of them.

• Banned
SUPPORT Paula Deen!

Paula_Deen_Civitan.jpg

She'll rebound. She's loved by too many people. Hell in my job is see dozens of clients a week and I've talked about this with a few and none of them had any idea what I was talking about.

I think it was an innocent mistake. That woman is no racist and has in fact done a whole lot of good for a whole lot of people in her life.

The southern racist society she grew up in is evil and it's poison has unfortunately infected many good people.

• Banned
The southern racist society she grew up in is evil and it's poison has unfortunately infected many good people.

So being against a high crime rate "=" you're a bad person. Why can't we get out of 70 years ago in work towards a better country. One that doesn't destroy people for what they may of said a long time ago.

We as a society should always be against murder and rape. Do you agree? Or is this racist too.

yawn......dumb story. It was more about the fact she wanted to host a party that had a "slave" type theme. I dont care if she used the word five minutes ago.

If Weiner can show off his privates on the internet and then get back into politics, then Paula Deen will indeed recover. Those many supporters of Paula Deen could assist her comeback by helping her form her own cookbook publishing company or put her on public television with her former show.
The whole thing is absurd. Blacks use the word, yet non-blacks are not supposed to use it. That's B.S..
The Constitution says: "The Freedom of Speech shall not be abridged." Abridged meaning: shortened or curtailed. If you don't like what someone says, walk away or turn the channel.

What a shame her career is ruined and sponsors leave her hanging, and meanwhile when Chris Rock and the likes of him say ****** or cracker sponsors flock to them.

Hmmm...me see a double standard.

If any society is evil in America - it is the Liberal one which includes most blacks. Southern conservatives give way more to charity than Liberals - so fuck you. :eusa_whistle:

Giving funds to their radical right wing evangelical brainwashing institutions isn't "giving to charity"

The right wing south takes the most welfare, are the poorest, and also the least intelligent. They are the toilet of america.

Like Robert Byrd, William Fullbright, and Al Gore, Sr. ........ your people.

Forum List

Back