Alec Baldwin apologizes after homophobic Twitter rant

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
Ah...feel the liberal tolerance flow. :razz:

Alec Baldwin has apologized after he used homophobic slurs to violently threaten a British reporter who said his wife Hilaria Thomas had tweeted about wedding presents and TV appearances during James Gandolfini's funeral on Thursday.

"If put my foot up your f**king ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much," one tweet read.

"I'm gonna find you George Stark, you toxic little queen, and I'm gonna f**k you... up," he added.

Baldwin denied Thomas had tweeted during the funeral, and said the tweets were instead made after the New York City service: "My wife DID NOT use her phone, in any capacity, at our friends funeral. Now, f**k this twitter + good luck to all of you who know the truth."

The 55-year-old actor's Twitter account was disabled following the rant.

But Thomas' wasn't.

Read more: Alec Baldwin apologizes after homophobic Twitter rant | Fox News

That boy seems to do quite a bit of apologizing for things said in anger...

Perhaps he is need of some anger management counseling? Or maybe psychiatric?

Alec Baldwin is a lunatic. This is the same guy who called his eight year old daughter a pig on a message left on their answering machine once.

I think we need to boycott Alec Baldwin movies ( and TV shows)...right lefties?? :eusa_whistle:

Resume'-enhancer to liberals.

....while Paula Deen gets destroyed. Literally.

...for something she said decades ago with a gun to her head. Literally.

When I was carjacked by a mexican who put a gun to my head I made them drag his description out of me. I never said the words mexican or hispanic. I knew better. I made the police say it first. Now I know, although I didn't then, my hesitancy probably saved my business.

The guy needs Jesus. And then he might learn to express himself righteously without the need for apologies or a foot in the mouth...

Last edited:
....while Paula Deen gets destroyed. Literally.

When I was carjacked by a mexican who put a gun to my head I made them drag his description out of me. I never said the words mexican or hispanic. I knew better. I made the police say it first. Now I know, although I didn't then, my hesitancy probably saved my business.

Wise move.

After my brother was beaten near dead by a person-of-dark-color-whose-ancestors-originated-from-Africa, he was taken to the emergency room where the physician ordered two x-rays of his head. Half-delirious, in pain, and extremely pissed off, he was spewing ****** this and ****** that. The attending x-ray technician, a female person-of-dark-color-whose-ancestors-originated-from-Africa, proceeded to give him no fewer than 8 x-rays.

He later developed thyroid cancer.

Ah...feel the liberal tolerance flow. :razz:

Alec Baldwin has apologized after he used homophobic slurs to violently threaten a British reporter who said his wife Hilaria Thomas had tweeted about wedding presents and TV appearances during James Gandolfini's funeral on Thursday.

"If put my foot up your f**king ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much," one tweet read.

"I'm gonna find you George Stark, you toxic little queen, and I'm gonna f**k you... up," he added.

Baldwin denied Thomas had tweeted during the funeral, and said the tweets were instead made after the New York City service: "My wife DID NOT use her phone, in any capacity, at our friends funeral. Now, f**k this twitter + good luck to all of you who know the truth."

The 55-year-old actor's Twitter account was disabled following the rant.

But Thomas' wasn't.

Read more: Alec Baldwin apologizes after homophobic Twitter rant | Fox News

Calling someone queer does not make you afraid of homosexuals, anymore than calling people a cracker means you are afraid of whites.

When I start cussing..I am in a FOUL mood. And then I feel badly for my words. Celebs are human.
Mel Gibson went thru this shit a lot too for what HE said.
Paula is being tarred and feathered.
Baldwin called his kid a brat. She probably was at that time. I know mine were and I told them so. And?

Paula just needs a good ol' fashioned ass whuppin' ...

(video deleted)

That is not funny. In fact it's a pretty fucked up thing to post.

That video was presented in another thread. How do you think I came across it?

Go address the original posting of the video, then get back to me.

If you're looking for funny then you are in the wrong place.

Paula just needs a good ol' fashioned ass whuppin' ...

(video deleted)

That is not funny. In fact it's a pretty fucked up thing to post.

That video was presented in another thread. How do you think I came across it?

Go address the original posting of the video, then get back to me.

If you're looking for funny then you are in the wrong place.

I already know exactly where it's from. And not only is it irrelevant here, it's an idiotic thing to say about Paula Deen and a cheap-ass way to mine a cheap joke at the expense of the victim of a brutal assault.

That's fucked up.

When I start cussing..I am in a FOUL mood. And then I feel badly for my words. Celebs are human.
Mel Gibson went thru this shit a lot too for what HE said.
Paula is being tarred and feathered.
Baldwin called his kid a brat. She probably was at that time. I know mine were and I told them so. And?

He may have called her a brat...but he also called her a pig.

Forum List

Back