What is occurring to Paula Deen is evil.

So what? The media I don't know how stupid the Lord is but reading one of your posts is like finding a newspaper you bought two months ago and forgot to read. And it sits there and wonders at questions that were long ago settled.

And who the fuck do you think settled them, you godamned fascist prick?

You do not decide what is settled, fuckface.

And YOU do not change other people's posts when you quote them, cretin. Pull that again and I shall call the militia.

And where did I change your post?

Show me.

Paula Deen spoke at a food convention/conference. $400/ticket about 1400 in attendance.

So maybe she can reconstruct her empire in some fashion.

She will. Her book that got yanked was set to be a best seller based on pre-orders, but the libtard fascists threatened the publishing company with enough damage that they yanked it anyway. Who knows what they used as leverage, but it doesn't matter. These days a person can self-publish and still sell millions whether a traditional book publisher would touch your book or not.

Then what are you bitching about? You've just busted the legs of your own position. It's actually entertaining.

Lol, that the left has utterly FAILED to ruin Deen does not mean that they are absolved of their attempt, no more so than if someone survives an attempted murder, noting their survival 'busts the legs out' of observing the violence of the attack and its immorality, the latter of which you could not care less.

Then what are you bitching about? You've just busted the legs of your own position. It's actually entertaining.

By the way you have no clue what "fascism" actually means, do you?

Just throwing another Buzzword you people have beaten to death back at you. How does "authoritarian" sound? You like that better? Either way, it's antithetical to freedom. Keep it up, and you'll find that shouting down anyone who dares disagree with you, works both ways.

Once again, not addressed to you since you're not the one who misused the word "fascism".

It doesn't have to be addressed to me for anyone to step in and give their opinion about what a fool you are.

It is funny how you libtards pretend to not understand something commonly accepted, and then seem to think that your own idiocy proved anything other than that you are an idiot.

Just throwing another Buzzword you people have beaten to death back at you. How does "authoritarian" sound? You like that better? Either way, it's antithetical to freedom. Keep it up, and you'll find that shouting down anyone who dares disagree with you, works both ways.

Once again, not addressed to you since you're not the one who misused the word "fascism".

It doesn't have to be addressed to me for anyone to step in and give their opinion about what a fool you are.

It is funny how you libtards pretend to not understand something commonly accepted, and then seem to think that your own idiocy proved anything other than that you are an idiot.

Uhh-- yes it does. You're the one who misused the word; hence it's YOUR job to justify it.
Not someone else's job -- YOURS.

And who the fuck do you think settled them, you godamned fascist prick?

You do not decide what is settled, fuckface.

And YOU do not change other people's posts when you quote them, cretin. Pull that again and I shall call the militia.

Show me.

:bang3: Ai-yi-yi take me now Lord...

So what? The media I don't know how stupid the Lord is but reading one of your posts is like finding a newspaper you bought two months ago and forgot to read. And it sits there and wonders at questions that were long ago settled.

"Show me" this. "Show me" that. Density noted. Maybe you need to move to Missouri.

Last edited:

Uhh-- yes it does. You're the one who misused the word; hence it's YOUR job to justify it.

Lol, you have not yet established that the word fascist does not apply to you. I leave the body of your posts as proof, with all your irrationality, appeal to emotionalism, propaganda, lying, etc as all the evidence needed.

You are a fucking fascist liar. Case closed.

Show me.

"Show me" this. "Show me" that. Density noted. Maybe you need to move to Missouri.

So, that is what I thought, I did not change your post, you fucking lying idiot.

Kiss my ass, you godamned liar.

Lol, you have not yet established that the word fascist does not apply to you. I leave the body of your posts as proof, with all your irrationality, appeal to emotionalism, propaganda, lying, etc as all the evidence needed.

So you want me to prove the negative to your unsubstantiated assertion.

You're a true moron.

Show me.

So, that is what I thought, I did not change your post, you fucking lying idiot.

When you get your head extracted from your ass, read the words in red. Then tell me how they got there.

Dumb shit.

You're a true moron.

No, you are a true fascist and I say so, and have given examples. But you can defend yourself from what I have said but refuse and whine and bitch instead.

When you get your head extracted from your ass, read the words in red. Then tell me how they got there.

Dumb shit.

Lol, good greif, those were TYPOS, fruit cake. There was no substantial change to the meaning of what you said, and I quoted you correctly several times prior to that.

All that bullshit over a fucking typo, lol, so I guess I can add edit-Nazi to your fascism. Good to know.

You're a true moron.

No, you are a true fascist and I say so, and have given examples. But you can defend yourself from what I have said but refuse and whine and bitch instead.

You gave no examples, you cited "the body of your posts". In other words a complete cop-out.

You're like a baboon, only less clever.

Dumb shit.

Lol, good greif, those were TYPOS, fruit cake. There was no substantial change to the meaning of what you said, and I quoted you correctly several times prior to that.

All that bullshit over a fucking typo, lol, so I guess I can add edit-Nazi to your fascism. Good to know.

If that's supposed to be a confession, it needs work. Why not go whine to mommy that the mean keyboard messed up your post?

Freakin' crybaby.
crybaby.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back