What is a MAGA Republican?

Nope, not at all. Policies matter. Trump's policies were sound and Bidens are absolutely horrific. I couldn't care less how cool or not cool Trump or Biden is.

Really? A plague that killed a million people. 65 million jobs lost, riots in the street, 8 trillion in new debt, first president since hoover to post a net job loss, 265,000 businesses closed permanently...

Sound Policies?

A “MAGA Republican” is anyone who opposes Joe Biden even if you never voted for Donald Trump or consider yourself a Republican.

But even if you are a milquetoast “mainstream” or whatever, like Mitt Romney, remember how Joe Biden talked about him in 2012: literally accused him of being driven to enslave black folks. I’m sure he will like Liz Cheney for exactly as long as that **** remains a useful idiot to him.

Biden was a hypocritical lying piece of shit before he became a demented puppet. His words mean nothing.
I love the way that the concept of Making America Great Again has become like a foul word to those few who haven't the brain cells to whack together to figure out how stupid it makes them look.

I mean, they are literally saying Make America A Piece Of Shit. Obviously these people think living in shit is a good thing, and then they do the wet panty whine when we treat them like people who want to live in shit.

You vastly overestimate the number of people who would have backed Trump illegally seizing power. Although it would have been an embarrassingly high number it would not be every single republican.
We understand you feel this way.

I love the way that the concept of Making America Great Again has become like a foul word to those few who haven't the brain cells to whack together to figure out how stupid it makes them look.
Sadly...the MAGArat crew are Making America Trumpy...

Names can be confusing eh?

Like the Democratic Republic of North Korea

Really? A plague that killed a million people. 65 million jobs lost, riots in the street, 8 trillion in new debt, first president since hoover to post a net job loss, 265,000 businesses closed permanently...

Sound Policies?
Got anything pre-Covid? You idiots act like Covid was his fault.

His awful response to it certainly was his fault

Lets put the number of deaths from COVID aside in the US for a moment. I am not saying that is not important, just that it is not the only impact of COVID.

Was Trump responsible for the economic slowdown? Was Trump responsible for job losses? Was Trump responsible for inflation? Was Trump responsible for the supply chain issues? Despite what you may have been told, prior to COVID, the US was in fantastic shape. COVID threw a monkey wrench in everything.

Biden is presiding over a natural recovery from COVID and doing everything in his power to make slow it down. From foreign policy to fiscal policy, Biden is pitiful, borderline traitorous. No President can accidently make the wrong decision for the country virtually every single time.

If Trump was President now, our country would be in FAR better condition and not be in a recession or on the verge of one.

Was Trump responsible for the economic slowdown? Was Trump responsible for job losses? Was Trump responsible for inflation? Was Trump responsible for the supply chain issues? Despite what you may have been told, prior to COVID, the US was in fantastic shape. COVID threw a monkey wrench in everything.
The first four things you note were the result of covid and yet you scream that Biden is as fault for them and excuse Trump.

The economy was OK before covid...and on the same track you freaks called a disaster under Obama.

Your take is "somewhat " skewed and partisan. You know that and don't care
Biden is presiding over a natural recovery from COVID and doing everything in his power to make slow it down.
Just the opposite. Again ...your partisanship is showing

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

What is a MAGA Republican?​

Republicans are 10X better than democrats but a MAGA republican is 10X better still, because they take away the lazy slothfulness, the stodgy elitism, the fear of not being liked, and the feckless desire to want to please democrats and follow them laround ike puppies because MAGA people put the Constitution, the Republic, God and our laws and order ahead of mere politics.

I

It isn’t what he did WHILE president, it is what he did AFTER leaving office.

And think for a moment, how much power are you willing to give ONE man in and out of office?

Trump isn't in office, doesn't have any power, and it happened while he was IN OFFICE YOU FUCKING LIAR

Do you really not know how to Google? If you really need me to, I'll hold your hand and do it for you, but it is actually my expectation you know basic facts while debating these things. This is why I've pretty much had it with stupid arguments with leftists

That’s how Hitler was able to get Germans to go along with murdering millions Jews for no other reason than their religion. He began with dehumanizing them.

It’s reprehensible what Biden and the leftists are doing.

Yes, that's exactly what Democrats are doing, and they are serious about it

From the party that wants to win so badly you call half the United States worse than China, Russia, North Korea and the Nazis. You're sick fucks, for real. I bet you prove you're lying every time you go to the store. Be honest, you aren't afraid like you would be if you weren't lying about half your own country being racists and Nazi supporters. It's tired, come back to being an American first, not a fucked up leftist moonbat first

Forum List

Back