Is anyone surprised that the country hates MAGA

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 12-20-08 Proof Donald Trump Soils His Pants TikTok.png

Trump does it daily and has for decades from taking to many drugs
Linkie? BTW, it was your msm that reported on Biden's coke house.

If anyone see a right winger say the truth about anything let me know I would like to see it. I've had to quit looking up their comments as a total waste of time. , it's always a lie or a gross distortion. I never even look anymore. Don't have that time to waste.

If anyone see a right winger say the truth about anything let me know I would like to see it. I've had to quit looking up their comments as a total waste of time. , it's always a lie or a gross distortion. I never even look anymore. Don't have that time to waste.
Yet here you are. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Big difference Trump does it daily and has for decades from taking to many drugs . I'm just assuming what you say is a lie about Biden because that all you scum deal in. Won't even look it up, its a automatic lie
Donald Trump doesn't do drugs or drink. I just assume you're stupid because you're a Democrat

Cmon man, it doesn't count unless you throw in Nazi, Hitler and end of Democracy.
Snark does a poor job obfuscating the obvious rhetorical parallels between Trump's inhumane references to immigrants and ones Hitler used.

Donald Trump has truly earned comparisons to Adolf Hitler​

The former president is using literal Nazi language to describe immigrants at his rallies now.

Snark does a poor job obfuscating the obvious rhetorical parallels between Trump's inhumane references to immigrants and ones Hitler used.

The former president is using literal Nazi language to describe immigrants at his rallies now.
Or the democrat's non-response to the racist anti-Israel rhetoric being displayed in the institutions of higher (LMAO) learning in the US. What could be more Hitler-like, eh? Imagine the response if a group took an anti-black protest to a US campus. The democrats are lying hypocrites.

Or the democrat's non-response to the racist anti-Israel rhetoric being displayed in the institutions of higher (LMAO) learning in the US. What could be more Hitler-like, eh? Imagine the response if a group took an anti-black protest to a US campus. The democrats are lying hypocrites.
Democrats are clearly a branch of sub-human species destined to die out and go extinct.

MAGA is looked at positively by only a small percentage of People in this country and the rest look down on them like they are trash. Gee I wonder why, they are totally anti American, they support our enemy's and attack our allies. They love cruel dictatorships and look down on democracy around the world. They are anti Ukraine and Pro Russian. There is no speaker in this country that speaks with such hatred and ugliness as Donald Trump . There isn't a bigger threat in this country them MAGA. They have to be treated as such.

Editorial: Trump’s dangerous ‘vermin’ speech would have been at home in Nazi Germany​

I am not MAGA but by any statistic it is the most POPULAR movement in the country.
Don't know what your small trans friends are saying but I just saw the other day

More voters are rating Trump's presidency as 'better than expected' in hindsight​

More voters are rating Trump's presidency as exceeding expectations than they did years ago as he barrels toward a 2024 rematch with Biden.

AND I AM NOT MYSELF A MAGA

No kidding, you found someone that has the same suck-ass opinion as yours.

Forum List

Back