Why Blacks Cannot Trust Trump, MAGA and Black Conservatives

Thank you for proving what a complete fool you are. Barbarians at the gate???? We;ve had to pass LAWS to prevent you of from taking over all of our founding corporations, and funnelling the profits back to the USA.

What's truly laughable here is that Canada is going from strength to strength as one of the best places in the world to live, while the USA is in the toilet with the waters swirling. You're the "shithole nation of the first world", which is why you can't get white immigration at all.

Even more laughable, is your threat to send refugees to Canada. We're bringing in a million immigrants to Canada in each of the next 3 years to help fill the more than one million job openings we currently have.

Your ignorance of Canada knows no bounds, and your post is the most unintentionally funny thing I've read in days.
Protectionist laws to save your weak companies, because they cannot compete with their betters is hardly a sign of strength. Scum like you support open US borders from the security of controlled immigration in your own shithole country. You are nothing but a hypocrite.

Thank you for proving what a complete fool you are. Barbarians at the gate???? We;ve had to pass LAWS to prevent you of from taking over all of our founding corporations, and funnelling the profits back to the USA.

What's truly laughable here is that Canada is going from strength to strength as one of the best places in the world to live, while the USA is in the toilet with the waters swirling. You're the "shithole nation of the first world", which is why you can't get white immigration at all.

Even more laughable, is your threat to send refugees to Canada. We're bringing in a million immigrants to Canada in each of the next 3 years to help fill the more than one million job openings we currently have.

Your ignorance of Canada knows no bounds, and your post is the most unintentionally funny thing I've read in days.
/——/ Are those immigrants legal or illegal?

I represented a black client who came to the USA from Ethiopia as he purchased property to be rented. Guess who fucked him all the time? I will tell you. His black renters.

Well there's a meaningless comment if ever there was one.

What was his criteria for renting to someone. How many white people did he rent to? How many blacks? What percentage of his tenancies went bad.

But you're not a racist. Oh no not you.

Well there's a meaningless comment if ever there was one.

What was his criteria for renting to someone. How many white people did he rent to? How many blacks? What percentage of his tenancies went bad.

But you're not a racist. Oh no not you.
So you blame me for his problems? You are a Democrat, correct? He got fucked a lot by blacks and your action is to blame me?

Protectionist laws to save your weak companies, because they cannot compete with their betters is hardly a sign of strength. Scum like you support open US borders from the security of controlled immigration in your own shithole country. You are nothing but a hypocrite.

That shows your ignorance. The companies they bought weren't the weak ones. They cherry picked all of the top corporations we had.

Our betters???? Get back to me when you don't have 2 million people in jail, and you're not on the verge of electing a criminal conman as President - again.

You've crashed the world economy twice in the past 100 years, and both times it happened because of pure greed on the part of your wealthiest people.

Our cities aren't "crime infested". People help one another. We welcome immigrants and our borders are every bit as open as yours are. We simply prosecute people who employ undocument workers, just like the Democrats do.

Your level of ignorance and stupidity is astounding.

That shows your ignorance. The companies they bought weren't the weak ones. They cherry picked all of the top corporations we had.

Our betters???? Get back to me when you don't have 2 million people in jail, and you're not on the verge of electing a criminal conman as President - again.

You've crashed the world economy twice in the past 100 years, and both times it happened because of pure greed on the part of your wealthiest people.

Our cities aren't "crime infested". People help one another. We welcome immigrants and our borders are every bit as open as yours are. We simply prosecute people who employ undocument workers, just like the Democrats do.

Your level of ignorance and stupidity is astounding.
Talk about ignorant. You whine we crashed the global economy twice, yet ignore the decades in which we propped it up giving prosperity for millions, even Canadian barbarians benefitted.

Your 'cities' amount to moderate sized villages. Even your largest barbarian encampment only ranks 63rd in the world. Hardly worthy of note. As to crime ridden cesspits, those are all controlled by the idiot Democrats you worship. Perhaps you are simply too ignorant to know that.

Your shithole country is not being invaded by millions of illiterate peasants, stop lying. You are either the dumbest barbarian around or the least honest person. Either way, you are a waste of time.

I want no part of white nationalism. And you can stop reciting th eonly words you ever thought King said. Your party wants this.

Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people​

If Donald Trump returns to the White House, close allies want to dramatically change the government's interpretation of Civil Rights-era laws to focus on "anti-white racism" rather than discrimination against people of color.

Why it matters: Trump's Justice Department would push to eliminate or upend programs in government and corporate America that are designed to counter racism that has favored whites.

Fuck that.

BS article. Civil rights laws already protect all races from discrimination, which is the way it should be. All this focus on race is illegal and wrong. All that matters is citizenship.

Regards,
Jim

Forum List

Back