What is a...liberal?

No, I've simply proven you to be an imbecile, a moron, a stoodge for the Left.

That must happen multiple times a day, huh?
Keep using other people's words to say what you mean and then accuse me of parroting an agenda. You have got to be joking or you're completely insane take your pick.

There was no way we would ever win that war, that is why the powers that be let it go.

We could have walked through North Vietnam after the Tet Offensive. The problem was LBJ loved the war and the economy was booming. The Tet Offensive was a double edged sword, Americans weren't used to death counts that high. Then they turned on LBJ.

Then Nixon came in and the country was against the war and he never had the guts to defy the media. He could have taken the hit, won the war and gotten out, but he didn't have the courage to do that. The rest is history.

Yes, the war was very winnable. Politicians fucked it up, not the military

We could have walked through North Vietnam after the Tet Offensive. The problem was LBJ loved the war and the economy was booming. The Tet Offensive was a double edged sword, Americans weren't used to death counts that high. Then they turned on LBJ.

Then Nixon came in and the country was against the war and he never had the guts to defy the media. He could have taken the hit, won the war and gotten out, but he didn't have the courage to do that. The rest is history.

Yes, the war was very winnable. Politicians fucked it up, not the military
Incorrect, you obviously didn't even bother to read my post. The cards were already dealt on that one. In the modern age, no one wins at war anymore.

Keep using other people's words to say what you mean and then accuse me of parroting an agenda. You have got to be joking or you're completely insane take your pick.

This is what educated folks can do, and do, and you will never be able to: document their views.

Are there any of the following that aren't 100% true, correct, and accurate.....or, are you as I stated, a moron and an imbecile???

The unborn human receiving sustenance from its mother, is, nonetheless, a separate and distinct human being.

There are a number of clear biological facts, and all sorts of legal precedents, that easily refute the claim that the embryo or fetus is simply part of the mother's body.

1. An individual's body parts all share the same genetic code. If the unborn child were actually a part of the mother's body, the unborn's cells would have the same genetic code as the cells of the mother. This is not the case. Every cell of the unborn's body is genetically distinct from every cell in the mother's body.
  2. In many cases, the blood type of the unborn child is different than the blood type of the mother. Since one body cannot function with two different blood types, this is clearly not the mother's blood.
  3. In half of all pregnancies, the unborn child is a male, meaning that even the sex of the child is different from the mother.
  4. As Randy Alcorn states in his book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, "A Chinese zygote implanted in a Swedish woman will always be Chinese, not Swedish, because his identity is based on his genetic code, not on that of the body in which he resides."1
  5. It is possible for a fetus to die while the mother lives, and it is possible for the mother to die while the fetus lives. This could not be true if the mother and child were simply one person.
  6. When the embryo implants in the lining of the uterus, it emits chemical substances which weaken the woman's immune system within the uterus so that this tiny "foreign" body is not rejected by the woman's body. Were this tiny embryo simply "part of the woman's body" there would be no need to locally disable the woman's immunities.
  7. It is illegal to execute a pregnant woman on death row because the fetus living inside her is a distinct human being who cannot be executed for the crimes of the mother (International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights: Article 6.5).
  8. When Scott Peterson killed his pregnant wife, Laci, he was convicted on two counts of murder.
  9. Sir Albert Liley (the "Father of Fetology") made this observation in a 1970 speech entitled, "The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?"
Physiologically, we must accept that the conceptus is, in a very large measure, in charge of the pregnancy.... Biologically, at no stage can we subscribe to the view that the fetus is a mere appendage of the mother.2

1. The late Christopher Hitchens, a prominent public intellectual, atheist, and abortion advocate wrote the following in his book, God is Not Great:
As a materialist, I think it has been demonstrated that an embryo is a separate body and entity, and not merely (as some really did used to argue) a growth on or in the female body. There used to be feminists who would say that it was more like an appendix or even—this was seriously maintained—a tumor. That nonsense seems to have stopped… Embryology confirms morality. The words “unborn child,” even when used in a politicized manner, describe a material reality.3

Hitchens had other reasons for supporting legal abortion, but he recognized the absurdity of claiming that unborn children are simply part of the mother's body.

No matter how you spin it, women don't have four arms and four legs when they're pregnant. Those extra appendages belong to the tiny human being(s) living inside of them. At no point in pregnancy is the developing embryo or fetus simply a part of the mother's body.

Footnotes

1. Randy Alcorn, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments (Multnomah Publishers, 2000) p. 57.
  2. Sir William Albert Liley,“The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?” cited by Randy Alcorn, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, 58.
  3. Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything (Hachette Book Group. Kindle Edition, 2009), 378-379.

Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

Incorrect, you obviously didn't even bother to read my post. The cards were already dealt on that one. In the modern age, no one wins at war anymore.

LOL, so you just assume that anyone who reads your post will be persuaded. How do you get your head through doorways?

What I said was true, which is why you aren't refuting it. It's basic history.

You do have a good Democrats "no it's not" argument though, which is as intellectual as Democrats get

LOL, so you just assume that anyone who reads your post will be persuaded. How do you get your head through doorways?

What I said was true, which is why you aren't refuting it. It's basic history.

You do have a good Democrats "no it's not" argument though, which is as intellectual as Democrats get
You have already made up your mind you bought into the agenda you don't think about the issue for yourself you're that others do it for you. No, not many people change their minds on here but at least they allow and read the other person's words. In your case I had nothing to read, and I don't and never will agree with failed ideas. That war was not sustainable on our end, we couldn't compete with the Chinese then, look at where we are today.

You have already made up your mind you bought into the agenda you don't think about the issue for yourself you're that others do it for you. No, not many people change their minds on here but at least they allow and read the other person's words. In your case I had nothing to read, and I don't and never will agree with failed ideas. That war was not sustainable on our end, we couldn't compete with the Chinese then, look at where we are today.

That you can't address my points shows how disingenuous we are. And you said you wrote a post but didn't point me to it (post #). I wasn't going to go searching. I do that sometimes, write a post then refer to it. But I want people to find it so I tell them where it is. You don't, or you're just too full of yourself and you expect people to swoon and obey. And you're a racist

That you can't address my points shows how disingenuous we are. And you said you wrote a post but didn't point me to it (post #). I wasn't going to go searching. I do that sometimes, write a post then refer to it. But I want people to find it so I tell them where it is. You don't, or you're just too full of yourself and you expect people to swoon and obey. And you're a racist
I'm not going to address an institution's opinions. And that's all your parroting here.

Pop Quiz.....is the developing fetus part of the mother's body, or simply in the mother's body, but a separate and distinct human being?

The the fact that it cannot exist on its own as a separate and distinct human being tells you everything you need to know.

The Mississippi law allow abortions up to week 15.

Most European nations ban it after 13 weeks.

Answer the question, dunce:.....is the developing fetus part of the mother's body, or simply in the mother's body, but a separate and distinct human being?

The Mississippi law allow abortions up to week 15.

Most European nations ban it after 13 weeks.

Answer the question, dunce:.....is the developing fetus part of the mother's body, or simply in the mother's body, but a separate and distinct human being?
I already answered that question. Do you want to give parasites rights too. The human fetus becomes a distinct human being when it is born. At no time before that does it qualify as a distinct human being. Those are your words, a distinct human being. Distinct- separate and unique.

I already answered that question. Do you want to give parasites rights too. The human fetus becomes a distinct human being when it is born. At no time before that does it qualify as a distinct human being. Those are your words, a distinct human being. Distinct- separate and unique.

Does it have different fingerprints, DNA, and fingers and toes????

Speak up, dolt!!!!!!!!!

Does it have different fingerprints, DNA, and fingers and toes????

Speak up, dolt!!!!!!!!!
By your own words you said the same thing, I know this is a trap you people are very sick. And I don't play games. I take that back I do play games I love the game aggravation, I play it with friends all the time it is a game of both skill and chance. Your games are just playing stupid. One More Time by your own words, distinct- separate and unique, ( something our fetus cannot and never will be )

By your own words you said the same thing, I know this is a trap you people are very sick. And I don't play games. I take that back I do play games I love the game aggravation, I play it with friends all the time it is a game of both skill and chance. Your games are just playing stupid. One More Time by your own words, distinct- separate and unique, ( something our fetus cannot and never will be )

Is the baby you want to kill part of the mother's body, or is it a separate and distinct human being?

Answer the question, you gormless idiot.

To move this discussion into a different realm, not political, nor legal….give the answers to this quiz:

a. when does science say life begins?(when two strands of DNA join to form a new and distinct human being)

b. what does science say about the two separate bodies involved in an abortion? (It’s not ‘her body’)

c. what percent of the 63 million abortions done via Roe are for rape or incest? (if we make exception for rape and incest, will you ban abortion?)

d. at what point does the prospective mom have the ability not to have a child, without the step of murder? (she already had her chance not to have a child)

e. Is ending the life of another human being murder? (or at least homicide?)

Right wingers trying to define liberal.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Cant say it enough. It would appear that the internet is not much more than an exhausting orgy of confirmation bias.

Right wingers trying to define liberal.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

See if this helps: they are people who can't think straight.

"Liberals have been wrong about everything!
a. They were wrong about Stalin, “Uncle Joe” to FDR.
b. They were wrong about Reagan and the Cold War
c. They were wrong about the Soviet Union.
d. They were wrong about their precious “Abraham Lincoln Brigade,” in the Spanish Civil War, which the Soviet archives proves was a “rigidly controlled Soviet operation.”
e. They were wrong about Nicaragua, as Communist dictatorships in Latin America turned out not to be ‘inevitable revolutions’ after all.
f. They were wrong about welfare.
g. They were wrong about crime, as Giuliani’s success proved.
h. They were wrong about Social Security, which I now heading toward bankruptcy.
i. They were wrong about ditching our ally, the Shah of Iran, allowing him to be replaced by crazy ayatollahs.

j. They are wrong about letting transgender men destroy women’s sports
k. And today, the Left’s single biggest cause is ‘global warming.’"

" I have puzzled over the fact that the Liberals/Democrats have been wrong about just about everything...." on abortion, adultery, illegitimacy, the divorce rate, drugs, crime, a president molesting an intern and then lying to federal investigators. They stake out a clear moral position only on the issue of slavery…of course, when it mattered, they were on the wrong side of that, too."(Coulter)...

Add background checks to that list.

And most prominently……about Trump and Biden.

Forum List

Back