Let's Never Let The American Pride Die

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know we still have a few more months to go but I was just thinking about this while listening to Trump speak as Independence Day is just right around the corner as summer will be here before we know it and I still celebrate it because one, we're celebrating our independence from Britain as that part hasn't changed and two, unity right now is what's continuing to keep us together even though times are troubling right now. So, let's just remember that for when July 4th rolls around okay? As if Trump can keep the American spirit alive then so should we. :)

When I consider that so many Americans support what has been done to this country, I don't feel like celebrating.

Besides, people are still fighting for the right to be free so we always have to support our troops.

I know we still have a few more months to go but I was just thinking about this while listening to Trump speak as Independence Day is just right around the corner as summer will be here before we know it and I still celebrate it because one, we're celebrating our independence from Britain as that part hasn't changed and two, unity right now is what's continuing to keep us together even though times are troubling right now. So, let's just remember that for when July 4th rolls around okay? As if Trump can keep the American spirit alive then so should we. :)

What is "the American spirit" then?

Sadly, Democrats will not understand a word you just said.

Must read

Abstract: America shares many traits with other countries, but it also has characteristics that set it apart and give it a role to play and a national identity that no other country has. Most important are the founding ideas of classical liberalism, political democracy, and economic freedom. The battle of ideas going on in America today is not only ideological. It is historical. It is actually about the heart of the nation. It is about whether America will shed its distinction. And it ultimately is about whether America will give up what made it great in the first place.

Your avatar is a Nazi-donkey wearing a swastika and you proudly present Putins gang member Donald Trump to be the first tyrant of the USA? May it be you have the plan to throw out Charly Chaplin?

Most important are the founding ideas of classical liberalism, political democracy, and economic freedom.
All made a complete mockery of by 'the peculiar institution' in America's foundation which totally contradicted all those concepts.

What a hypocritical hoot.

Oh. Was that your answer?

Last edited:
Let's Never Let The American Pride Die
If you're proud of some previous American actions, shouldn't you also be ashamed of other previous American actions that are not so glorious?

Forum List

Back