What is a...liberal?

She's cherry picked the bible that allows that translation. It's not worth my time to prove it but it's easy to verify if anybody cares.
When I was about 12 years old after catechism ( religious studies ) I got into an argument with a young girl. I was trying to make my point and curtail her anger and frustration. She ended up throwing her Bible at me. That poster reminds me of that foolish young girl, weaponizing the Bible for her own pitiful use. I feel sorry for her ( or him, you never know around here ).

There seems to be debate as to which definition is correct the European one or the one I was taught here in public schools in Florida USA. Mine is Left is defined by those political systems that are more Totalitarian such as fascism. communism, NAZISM. Far-Right is Anarchism or no government control. And in the middle is Republic democracy to total democracy.
Liberalism and Conservatism definitions seem to have changed from what was taught in school and defined in Dictionaries and Encyclopedias. From what I have seen posted online a lot of people seem confused as to how they are defined.
To me, Liberalism is a free market and as much personal freedom for the individual citizen as possible and a willingness to change with the times. Conservatism seeks change but along the lines of a solid anchor to the past and its knowledge and traditions.
Its Basic Evil Hasn't Changed in Over 2,000 Years

Liberal comes from a Latin word that describes a patrician who inherited the ownership of White slaves. Plebeians weren't considered to be liberales at all. When Churchill talked about Liberalism being a phase that young people go through, he was only talking about his own class.

Political language is ruling-class doubletalk. It is defective, dysfunctional, and contradictory noise. It changes its coloring like a chameleon does.

Last edited:
That is not "liberals".
The masks, social distancing, waiting for the vaccines, boosters, etc., was all the wealthy elite.
That was Pfiser, Moderna, and Fauci.

Both democrats and republican parties are owned by the wealthy elite.
When Doctors Become Dictators, That's Really Sick

Pharmafia's motto is Situation Normal, All Faucied Up.

Its Basic Evil Hasn't Changed in 2,000 Years

Liberal comes from a Latin word that describes a patrician that inherited the ownership of White slaves. Plebeians weren't considered to be liberales. When Churchill talked about Liberalism being a phase that young people go through, he was only talking about his own class. Political language is ruling-class doubletalk. It is defective, dysfunctional, and contradictory noise. It changes its coloring like a chameleon.
You can play all the word games you want it's not going to change the fact that many women in the United States are now second class citizens that don't even have control over their bodies. If that's not government overreach, I don't know what is. As far as I'm concerned any and all abortion laws are illegal and unconstitutional. The essence of any law is more important than the law itself. An abortion laws are not based in any factual need, it's about hatred and misinformation directed at all women. I've heard so-called pro-life people ( actually anti-abortion ) call them sluts, Whores, unintelligent, implied by the fact they can't make this decision for themselves, etc. Who keeps saying these horrible things the people who want to and a woman's rights to choose. A law based on total hatred and lies has no place in America. And that's the bottom line.

It's going to take a whole lot of money both public and private to get this world back on the right course before it's too late. Old industries will die and new industries will arise that doesn't come cheaply. But it represents opportunities as well as responsibilities.
The Road to Perdition Is Patrician

Abolishing inheritance will get us, the people, $3 trillion a year from the 1% alone.

You can play all the word games you want it's not going to change the fact that many women in the United States are now second class citizens that don't even have control over their bodies. If that's not government overreach, I don't know what is. As far as I'm concerned any and all abortion laws are illegal and unconstitutional. The essence of any law is more important than the law itself. An abortion laws are not based in any factual need, it's about hatred and misinformation directed at all women. I've heard so-called pro-life people ( actually anti-abortion ) call them sluts, Whores, unintelligent, implied by the fact they can't make this decision for themselves, etc. Who keeps saying these horrible things the people who want to and a woman's rights to choose. A law based on total hatred and lies has no place in America. And that's the bottom line.
You mean can't murder their babies, ghoul.

You want to abolish the inheritance tax so the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Having the poorest people pay most of the taxes is never in the interest of the people. Boy have you been conned.
Also, " The road to perdition is the longest road ever traveled. " Most people run afoul because of all the loops in it. Thinking they are doing the right thing for the right reason, when often it is not.

"You can play all the word games you want it's not going to change the fact that many women in the United States are now second class citizens that don't even have control over their bodies."

And another moron parroting the Left's lies.

And now for the biology lesson you missed in government school:

1656592827002.png

The unborn human receiving sustenance from its mother, is, nonetheless, a separate and distinct human being.

There are a number of clear biological facts, and all sorts of legal precedents, that easily refute the claim that the embryo or fetus is simply part of the mother's body.

1. An individual's body parts all share the same genetic code. If the unborn child were actually a part of the mother's body, the unborn's cells would have the same genetic code as the cells of the mother. This is not the case. Every cell of the unborn's body is genetically distinct from every cell in the mother's body.
  2. In many cases, the blood type of the unborn child is different than the blood type of the mother. Since one body cannot function with two different blood types, this is clearly not the mother's blood.
  3. In half of all pregnancies, the unborn child is a male, meaning that even the sex of the child is different from the mother.
  4. As Randy Alcorn states in his book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, "A Chinese zygote implanted in a Swedish woman will always be Chinese, not Swedish, because his identity is based on his genetic code, not on that of the body in which he resides."1
  5. It is possible for a fetus to die while the mother lives, and it is possible for the mother to die while the fetus lives. This could not be true if the mother and child were simply one person.
  6. When the embryo implants in the lining of the uterus, it emits chemical substances which weaken the woman's immune system within the uterus so that this tiny "foreign" body is not rejected by the woman's body. Were this tiny embryo simply "part of the woman's body" there would be no need to locally disable the woman's immunities.
  7. It is illegal to execute a pregnant woman on death row because the fetus living inside her is a distinct human being who cannot be executed for the crimes of the mother (International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights: Article 6.5).
  8. When Scott Peterson killed his pregnant wife, Laci, he was convicted on two counts of murder.
  9. Sir Albert Liley (the "Father of Fetology") made this observation in a 1970 speech entitled, "The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?"
Physiologically, we must accept that the conceptus is, in a very large measure, in charge of the pregnancy.... Biologically, at no stage can we subscribe to the view that the fetus is a mere appendage of the mother.2

1. The late Christopher Hitchens, a prominent public intellectual, atheist, and abortion advocate wrote the following in his book, God is Not Great:
As a materialist, I think it has been demonstrated that an embryo is a separate body and entity, and not merely (as some really did used to argue) a growth on or in the female body. There used to be feminists who would say that it was more like an appendix or even—this was seriously maintained—a tumor. That nonsense seems to have stopped… Embryology confirms morality. The words “unborn child,” even when used in a politicized manner, describe a material reality.3

Hitchens had other reasons for supporting legal abortion, but he recognized the absurdity of claiming that unborn children are simply part of the mother's body.

No matter how you spin it, women don't have four arms and four legs when they're pregnant. Those extra appendages belong to the tiny human being(s) living inside of them. At no point in pregnancy is the developing embryo or fetus simply a part of the mother's body.

Footnotes

1. Randy Alcorn, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments (Multnomah Publishers, 2000) p. 57.
  2. Sir William Albert Liley,“The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?” cited by Randy Alcorn, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, 58.
  3. Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything (Hachette Book Group. Kindle Edition, 2009), 378-379.

Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

Don't be stupid your entire life......

.....take a day off.

Also, " The road to perdition is the longest road ever traveled. " Most people run afoul because of all the loops in it. Thinking they are doing the right thing for the right reason, when often it is not.
how urgently you must want to murder babies. Ghoul.

Wow, how surprising, another contradiction in the Bible.

Let me understand your perspective......the Founders used the Bible in the creation of this country......but you're smarter???

Democrats defend abusers by foisting the blame to the real religion, the one that was the basis of the founding of this nation.

The reason our revolution was so different from the violent, homicidal chaos of the French version was the dominant American culture was Anglo-Saxon and Christian. “52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” http://www.davidlimbaugh.com/mt/archives/2010/02/new_column_libe_4.html

Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundamentalist hate group.”

"You can play all the word games you want it's not going to change the fact that many women in the United States are now second class citizens that don't even have control over their bodies."

And another moron parroting the Left's lies.

And now for the biology lesson you missed in government school:

View attachment 664271
The unborn human receiving sustenance from its mother, is, nonetheless, a separate and distinct human being.

There are a number of clear biological facts, and all sorts of legal precedents, that easily refute the claim that the embryo or fetus is simply part of the mother's body.

1. An individual's body parts all share the same genetic code. If the unborn child were actually a part of the mother's body, the unborn's cells would have the same genetic code as the cells of the mother. This is not the case. Every cell of the unborn's body is genetically distinct from every cell in the mother's body.
  2. In many cases, the blood type of the unborn child is different than the blood type of the mother. Since one body cannot function with two different blood types, this is clearly not the mother's blood.
  3. In half of all pregnancies, the unborn child is a male, meaning that even the sex of the child is different from the mother.
  4. As Randy Alcorn states in his book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, "A Chinese zygote implanted in a Swedish woman will always be Chinese, not Swedish, because his identity is based on his genetic code, not on that of the body in which he resides."1
  5. It is possible for a fetus to die while the mother lives, and it is possible for the mother to die while the fetus lives. This could not be true if the mother and child were simply one person.
  6. When the embryo implants in the lining of the uterus, it emits chemical substances which weaken the woman's immune system within the uterus so that this tiny "foreign" body is not rejected by the woman's body. Were this tiny embryo simply "part of the woman's body" there would be no need to locally disable the woman's immunities.
  7. It is illegal to execute a pregnant woman on death row because the fetus living inside her is a distinct human being who cannot be executed for the crimes of the mother (International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights: Article 6.5).
  8. When Scott Peterson killed his pregnant wife, Laci, he was convicted on two counts of murder.
  9. Sir Albert Liley (the "Father of Fetology") made this observation in a 1970 speech entitled, "The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?"
Physiologically, we must accept that the conceptus is, in a very large measure, in charge of the pregnancy.... Biologically, at no stage can we subscribe to the view that the fetus is a mere appendage of the mother.2

1. The late Christopher Hitchens, a prominent public intellectual, atheist, and abortion advocate wrote the following in his book, God is Not Great:
As a materialist, I think it has been demonstrated that an embryo is a separate body and entity, and not merely (as some really did used to argue) a growth on or in the female body. There used to be feminists who would say that it was more like an appendix or even—this was seriously maintained—a tumor. That nonsense seems to have stopped… Embryology confirms morality. The words “unborn child,” even when used in a politicized manner, describe a material reality.3

Hitchens had other reasons for supporting legal abortion, but he recognized the absurdity of claiming that unborn children are simply part of the mother's body.

No matter how you spin it, women don't have four arms and four legs when they're pregnant. Those extra appendages belong to the tiny human being(s) living inside of them. At no point in pregnancy is the developing embryo or fetus simply a part of the mother's body.

Footnotes

1. Randy Alcorn, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments (Multnomah Publishers, 2000) p. 57.
  2. Sir William Albert Liley,“The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?” cited by Randy Alcorn, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, 58.
  3. Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything (Hachette Book Group. Kindle Edition, 2009), 378-379.

Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

Don't be stupid your entire life......

.....take a day off.
I am expressing my words and my thoughts. It looks like you are parroting the words of the anti-abortion agenda. Or did you honestly come up with all that stuff including the making of the cartoon yourself. I don't think so. So who's the parrot now. That's also very lazy of you. This site is supposed to be a discussion between people not a discussion between a person and an evil agenda backed institution.

I am expressing my words and my thoughts. It looks like you are parroting the words of the anti-abortion agenda. Or did you honestly come up with all that stuff including the making of the cartoon yourself. I don't think so. So who's the parrot now. That's also very lazy of you. This site is supposed to be a discussion between people not a discussion between a person and an evil agenda backed institution.

No, I've simply proven you to be an imbecile, a moron, a stoodge for the Left.

That must happen multiple times a day, huh?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Kudos to Tim Pool: I heard a guest on his show ask that. How do you define...LEFT OR Right? Is it just an empty label?

Yes, the term is fucked up since Democrats call themselves liberal when they are authoritarian leftists. They aren't liberal at all.

Libertarians are liberals. We want to maximum leave people alone to make their own choices as long as they don't infringe on other's rights. Government stealing from it's citizens to redistribute money is in no way "liberal" because it starts with robbery.

Libertarians are also the true moderates. We want to stay out of your wallet and your bedroom. We are loathe to allow government to expand. Government is there primarily for security, particularly the Federal Government.

Peace man, do your own thing, from a moderate liberal libertarian

The Liberal Snobs' Anti-Working-Class-GI Rules of Engagement Is the Only Reason We Lost in Vietnam

If you think that's sickening, in Vietnam I saw a pile of congealed blood that a dying Viet Cong left behind. It looked like a bright-red cow patty.
I've never been able to stand the sight of blood ever since.
I was in the Air Force towards the end of Vietnam. I was stationed at Offutt Air Force Base ( Home of Strategic Air Command. ) during that time. Never made it over there, thank GOD. I helped deliver over 500 babies at the base hospital. I lived in the barracks the whole time. It was a huge building, we shared it with the SAC personnel. Through surveillance satellites they were able to determine that the North Vietnamese were being resupplied by China in an ever-increasing manner. Ethnic Vietnamese people are one of the minorities in China. So they had a vested interest in Vietnam and wanted a friendly Nation on their borders. The three southernmost Chinese provinces lit up with activity to meet the demands of the war. We were shipping and supplies from 6,000 mi away, they were shipping and supplies from just across the border. There was no way we would ever win that war, that is why the powers that be let it go.

Forum List

Back