What If the Cheaters Just Keep Creating More Biden "Votes" ?

Will THIS happen again ? >>>

1605304096984.png

The Trump team can keep on peeling back the phony votes counts set up to look like a Biden win, and that's all well and good, but there might be another problem. That is the possibility (if not probability), of the same Democrat scammers who fabricated the November 4th early morning vote dumps, doing the same thing again and again.

What if they just keep popping up with more and more Biden "votes" ?... and as many as they need to keep ahead of Trump's totals, and thereby win the state. I wonder if the Trump team is watching out for that. They better be.
306-232 Get over it
I'll be "over" it, when it's over.

View attachment 415700
Oh but it is

Try to get in touch with reality . Help is available.

see, son. your definition of a legit election is an election that does not result in the removal of your leader. have fun in pyongyang.
see, boy, your definition of a legit election is an election that does not result in a loss by your candidate (e.g., 2016).

see, son. your definition of a legit election is an election that does not result in the removal of your leader. have fun in pyongyang.
see, boy, your definition of a legit election is an election that does not result in a loss by your candidate (e.g., 2016).
see, maggot. the 2016 and 2020 elections are very comparable. both resulting in a 306-232 electoral college score. that's a landslide, a shellacking. according to your leader, scumbag. the difference, however, is that your shitbucket of a hero cannot accept reality and throws the best tantrum evah. and you twat are there to fluff him. disgusting. but not surprising. if there is something like karma or a higher power, you shitbirds are in for a rough ride.

see, maggot. the 2016 and 2020 elections are very comparable. both resulting in a 306-232 electoral college score. that's a landslide, a shellacking. according to your leader, scumbag. the difference, however, is that your shitbucket of a hero cannot accept reality and throws the best tantrum evah. and you twat are there to fluff him. disgusting. but not surprising. if there is something like karma or a higher power, you shitbirds are in for a rough ride.
Your avatar shows a Harlem Globetrotter guy. I grew up just a few miles from Harlem, and I went to college IN HARLEM. It is perhaps the largest black community in America.
So this makes me curious. Are you black ? Answer that, and we'll go from there, OK ?

The Trump team can keep on peeling back the phony votes counts set up to look like a Biden win, and that's all well and good, but there might be another problem. That is the possibility (if not probability), of the same Democrat scammers who fabricated the November 4th early morning vote dumps, doing the same thing again and again.

What if they just keep popping up with more and more Biden "votes" ?... and as many as they need to keep ahead of Trump's totals, and thereby win the state. I wonder if the Trump team is watching out for that. They better be.
What if whiners who've lost keep making unsubstantiated butthurt claims because they have the emotional temperament of a 3 year-old?

Then why are Trump's lawyers admitting they have no evidence of fraud in court?

And Trump is pouting a lot for a guy you insist is winning the election.

Yes smell like fraud. Recounts and audits are required. I'm 100% in favor.

And when the recount happens, and it's in Biden's favor, you cultists will still be whining.

Because cult.

Of course they'll still be whining. They started this mindless bleating of 'fraud' without evidence. Why do you think evidence would ever convince them?

They'll just make up another batshit conspiracy, backed by nothing. Its what Flat Earthers do. What Truthers do. And now what conservatives do.

Then why are Trump's lawyers admitting they have no evidence of fraud in court?

And Trump is pouting a lot for a guy you insist is winning the election.
They are presenting evidence of endless cases of fraud. You've been listening to CNN. It shows.

And I'm not interested in hearing from a bunch of OFF TOPIC liberal loons. This thread is talking to CONSERVATIVES. The question of the OP is being ignored by soulless liberals, who like to hear themselves disparaging Trump and the legal battle. Not the intention of the OP.

Come on conservatives, WAKE UP!

Forum List

Back