What If the Cheaters Just Keep Creating More Biden "Votes" ?

300,000<million. You lose again.
"lose" ? If you bet against the SCOTUS ruling this whole thing for Trump, who loses ? :biggrin:
You're as unhinged and delusional as Trump. There is no case. SCOTUS won't touch it. It is over. Speaking of unhinged, is this guy a friend of y0urs?

During his appearance on “The NutriMedical Report” last Thursday, radical right-wing commentator Josh Bernstein baselessly claimed that Democrats are supposedly trying to “steal” the White House from President Donald Trump. In order to prevent this from happening, Bernstein urged Trump to declare martial law, use the military to arrest poll workers in swing states, toss out any ballot counted after the polls closed on election day, and force a new election

Bernstein, who during his last appearance on the program vowed to wage a violent civil war and kill left-wing activists if they managed to “steal” the election, urged Trump to take “drastic measures” to counter alleged Democratic efforts.

Libs can joke on all this but i suspect their "humor" is a defense for fear, that their worthless POSs trying to scam their way into the White House are going to fail.
There are no "new votes" coming in, dumbass. The question is about the votes that have already been counted.
Hey, dumbass, they are STILL COUNTING VOTES IN PA!

Jeebus, why dont you check your facts before slinging your bullshit?

I'm not for letting the biased media decide who is President.
Well said. After Trump is proven the winner, we MUST do something about the biased and activist media. They have gone FARRRRR beyond the conceivable limits of free speech. That's not what they are.
Charges can be made for giving material donations to a campaign without reporting it or filing the appropriate papers for being a political organization.

What if you pull your head out of your colon?

Trump won.png

It doesnt matter.

You dared to deny the libtard narrative, so you are a Conspiracy Theorist.

:rolleyes:

A complete inability to prove anything in a court of law whilst mainlining Newsmax ain't a "libtard narrative."

You've gone off the deep end, dude.

I didn't know you were so emotionally fragile and your ego so wrapped up in the cult.

Libs can joke on all this but i suspect their "humor" is a defense for fear, that their worthless POSs trying to scam their way into the White House are going to fail.
There are no "new votes" coming in, dumbass. The question is about the votes that have already been counted.
Hey, dumbass, they are STILL COUNTING VOTES IN PA!

Jeebus, why dont you check your facts before slinging your bullshit?

Yes, they are counting votes that were already there. No new votes coming in, unless they are delayed votes coming from the military. The only mail-in votes that are acceptable are the ones postmarked 11/3/2020 or before. That was 12 days ago. Even with a sabotaged postal system, if they were postmarked by 11/3 they will have arrived. None are still coming in.

So why don't you follow your own advice and check your facts before you sling your bullshit.

Yes, they are counting votes that were already there. No new votes coming in, unless they are delayed votes coming from the military. The only mail-in votes that are acceptable are the ones postmarked 11/3/2020 or before. That was 12 days ago. Even with a sabotaged postal system, if they were postmarked by 11/3 they will have arrived. None are still coming in.
So why don't you follow your own advice and check your facts before you sling your bullshit.
They 'find' votes constantly and add them to the count, doofus.

Until the count is finally done and certified they can keep 'finding' votes like they did with Al Frankin, dude.

Will THIS happen again ? >>>

View attachment 415704
If the Dimocraps get away with this massive fraud, they will keep on doing it forever.

The root problem is that Republicans are a spineless bunch of greedy little pissants.
Republican greed does blind them towards being true patriot's when the going gets tough at the levels needed, and so they just capitulate because they have to much riding or at stake to get emotionally involved. They hang on just enough until it gets risky, then they get nervous and fold like a cheap suit. They did it during the Kavanaugh hearings, the fake impeachment, and all throughout the Russia probe ect. Some came around, and joined the team after realizing that they had been duped by the media, the polls, the pundits, and even through some of their own.

They 'find' votes constantly and add them to the count, doofus.

Until the count is finally done and certified they can keep 'finding' votes like they did with Al Frankin, dude.

Any mail-in vote with a postmark of 11/4 or later will be disqualified.

Your claims that there are new votes coming in is just another fraudulent claim without evidence.

Your claims that there are new votes coming in is just another fraudulent claim without evidence.

Hundreds of misplaced votes found in Northampton County

You must be a glutton for embarrassment, guess it must be a sexual preference thingy.

Hundreds of misplaced votes found in Northampton County

You must be a glutton for embarrassment, guess it must be a sexual preference thingy.

Not at all. Those votes were already there, they were misplaced. Nothing about new votes coming in.

Not at all. Those votes were already there, they were misplaced. Nothing about new votes coming in.
ROFLMAO, and they are all probably for Biden, lol.

You are such a brainless twit.

Welcome to my ignore list, I do not have time for gullible stupid Dimocrap hacks.

Bye.

Edit, and you are a mod too?

Good grief, the inmates have taken over the assylum

ROFLMAO, and they are all probably for Biden, lol.

You are such a brainless twit.

Welcome to my ignore list, I do not have time for gullible stupid Dimocrap hacks.

Bye.

Edit, and you are a mod too?

Good grief, the inmates have taken over the assylum

Funny, you go ballistic and call me a dumbass because I said no new votes came in.

Then you try tp present a story about votes being in a sealed cannister from the voting precinct being misplaced. And somehow that proved you were right that new votes were coming in?

Ok then.

Check under your bed OP, I'm CERTAIN that the Democrats have stashed some voter ballots there just in case.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Next those dimwits will be blaming the mole people for Trump's loss.

View attachment 415688.
EITHER OR AS LONG AS JOE ENDS UP WHERE ALL THE DEMOCRATS BELONG WE BLAME VOTER FRAUD CAUSE NO WAY DID THAT CLOWN WIN ANYTHING. IF JOE WANTED TO WIN HE SHOULD HAVE SPREAD SOME OF THAT 1.5 billion HE GOT FROM CHINA AND UKRANE AROUND. We know those votes didnt come from mold people because it is Joe with the serious brain mold problem and that mold shit growingright out his earshas spread that mold crap fits right with would have really AFTER SUPPORTING OBAMA 8 YEARS FELON HILLARY AS SHE CHEATER HER WAY THRROUGH THE PRIMARY AND THROUGH THE FRAUD JOE TRIED IT PULL ON US DON'T YOU THING TO REDEEM YOURSELF EVERY DEMOCRAT SHOULD SWALLOW A GUN BARRLE AND BE BAN TO EVER COME WITHIN 300 YARDS OF A POLLING PLACE and if us dimwits still don't like the results we will just bring in the cartridge box and solve both problems. Besides idiots that vote for joe don't ever need to vote again and declared insane given mandatory lobotomy's and let them drool and soil them self till they die peacefully. I'm sorry you are so stupid you would vote for any of these tyrants but if you are that stupid to want high taxes property tax you have to sell the property to pay want Beto to take your right of self protection and hate energy dependence plus can't wait for $5.00 a gallon What it all boils down to is if the age to vote requirement were changed to IQ TOMORROW THE DEMOCRAT PARTY WOULD BE DONE AND JAILED FOR BEING WAY TOO STUPID TO EVER BE IGNORANT

Check under your bed OP, I'm CERTAIN that the Democrats have stashed some voter ballots there just in case.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Next those dimwits will be blaming the mole people for Trump's loss.

View attachment 415688.
EITHER OR AS LONG AS JOE ENDS UP WHERE ALL THE DEMOCRATS BELONG WE BLAME VOTER FRAUD CAUSE NO WAY DID THAT CLOWN WIN ANYTHING. IF JOE WANTED TO WIN HE SHOULD HAVE SPREAD SOME OF THAT 1.5 billion HE GOT FROM CHINA AND UKRANE AROUND. We know those votes didnt come from mold people because it is Joe with the serious brain mold problem and that mold shit growingright out his earshas spread that mold crap fits right with would have really AFTER SUPPORTING OBAMA 8 YEARS FELON HILLARY AS SHE CHEATER HER WAY THRROUGH THE PRIMARY AND THROUGH THE FRAUD JOE TRIED IT PULL ON US DON'T YOU THING TO REDEEM YOURSELF EVERY DEMOCRAT SHOULD SWALLOW A GUN BARRLE AND BE BAN TO EVER COME WITHIN 300 YARDS OF A POLLING PLACE and if us dimwits still don't like the results we will just bring in the cartridge box and solve both problems. Besides idiots that vote for joe don't ever need to vote again and declared insane given mandatory lobotomy's and let them drool and soil them self till they die peacefully. I'm sorry you are so stupid you would vote for any of these tyrants but if you are that stupid to want high taxes property tax you have to sell the property to pay want Beto to take your right of self protection and hate energy dependence plus can't wait for $5.00 a gallon What it all boils down to is if the age to vote requirement were changed to IQ TOMORROW THE DEMOCRAT PARTY WOULD BE DONE AND JAILED FOR BEING WAY TOO STUPID TO EVER BE IGNORANT

And yet the courts continue to throw Trump's lawsuits out. Oh, and they did find more Biden votes. In the recount Trump paid for.

Wow. That is quite a rant. Either you win the election or you remove (or shoot) all democrats? Sounds like the Saddam Hussein method of getting elected.

The Trump team can keep on peeling back the phony votes counts set up to look like a Biden win, and that's all well and good, but there might be another problem. That is the possibility (if not probability), of the same Democrat scammers who fabricated the November 4th early morning vote dumps, doing the same thing again and again.

What if they just keep popping up with more and more Biden "votes" ?... and as many as they need to keep ahead of Trump's totals, and thereby win the state. I wonder if the Trump team is watching out for that. They better be.
First of all the trump team has never PEELED back anything. They have yet to prove or show a single phony vote.

They cannot KEEP creating more biden votes until you prove they have done so in the first place.

Forum List

Back