What If the Cheaters Just Keep Creating More Biden "Votes" ?

And when the recount happens, and it's in Biden's favor, you cultists will still be whining.

Because cult.
1605323568115.png

Then why are Trump's lawyers admitting they have no evidence of fraud in court?

And Trump is pouting a lot for a guy you insist is winning the election.
They are presenting evidence of endless cases of fraud. You've been listening to CNN. It shows.

And I'm not interested in hearing from a bunch of OFF TOPIC liberal loons. This thread is talking to CONSERVATIVES. The question of the OP is being ignored by soulless liberals, who like to hear themselves disparaging Trump and the legal battle. Not the intention of the OP.

Come on conservatives, WAKE UP!

Actually, I'm quoting what Trump's lawyers actually said:

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg

Ignore as you will.

It won't matter.

I cast 5 more ballots for Biden on the way home tonight
Bullshit! It was 205, and you know it.

Its gonna be rather interesting to put our respective sources of information to the test.

OAN is telling you Trump is going to come out on top this election.

Everyone else is telling you that Trump lost.

Inauguration day will be a superb barometer on who's consuming a steady diet of bullshit, now won't it?

I cast 5 more ballots for Biden on the way home tonight
Bullshit! It was 205, and you know it.

Its gonna be rather interesting to put our respective sources of information to the test.

Inauguration day will be a superb barometer on who's consuming a steady diet of bullshit, now won't it?

Just wait for tomorrow—11/14.

The MAGA Million Man March is tomorrow. Wait until the reports come about the crowd size.

The Trump team can keep on peeling back the phony votes counts set up to look like a Biden win, and that's all well and good, but there might be another problem. That is the possibility (if not probability), of the same Democrat scammers who fabricated the November 4th early morning vote dumps, doing the same thing again and again.

What if they just keep popping up with more and more Biden "votes" ?... and as many as they need to keep ahead of Trump's totals, and thereby win the state. I wonder if the Trump team is watching out for that. They better be.
This is a lie.

Check under your bed OP, I'm CERTAIN that the Democrats have stashed some voter ballots there just in case.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Did you think of this because you keep checking under yours just to see if they are still there ? That 3:00 o'clock call might come any day now, so don't let your party down when it comes. I bet you haven't slept in weeks... Rotflmbo.

]
Actually, I'm quoting what Trump's lawyers actually said:

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg

Ignore as you will.

It won't matter.
If you look at my post that you quoted, you will see that you just violated the same forum rule that the post mentioned , that of posting OFF TOPIC. Get on topic, or get out of the thread. There's plenty of threads around where you can blabber about election fraud of the past days.
This thread is about near FUTURE election fraud , and NOTHING ELSE, GET IT ?

Last edited:
That’s how many I cast on the way to work.
Only that many ? Democrats not only sabotage our democracy, they take pride in it. As it is with their stance on Affirmative Action, to them, anything is OK, as long as it comes out the way they want it to be. Kind of like cheating at poker.

Last edited:

NO, "Everyone else" is most certainly NOT "telling you that Trump lost." As is typical if liberals you define "everyone" as being everyone that you listen to (ie,. liberals in MSM).. It so happens that everyone is saying that Trump won > ie. everyone on Newsmax, the First, America's Voice, the Blaze, dozens of police department and unions, and I would say the majority of Americans, who voted for Trump, thereby causing the malicious vote reporters to resort to fraud to try to get their guy elected.

Who will be inaugurated on election day is still undetermined, as the election is still not over. The chances of Trump coming out on top are better than 50-50, but if somehow Biden wiggles his way to a win, I can assure you he will NOT-NOT-NOT be supported by the majority of Americans who will know that they had the election STOLEN from them.

If somebody stole your bicycle, would you regard that thief as the rightful owner of your bike ? I think not.

I'm not for letting the biased media decide who is President. Just because some asshole like Bill Hemmer criminally declares Arizona for Biden, doesn't make it so. The MSM universally proclaiming Biden to be President doesn't make it so any more than speaking behind a lecturn which says President elect does. All we have now is our MSM, which desperately hates Trump, trying to pick the election winner by proclamation, after they did everything they could to fix the voting against him. Our own media is a bigger threat to our government than Russia or China ever were. Then again, maybe China controls our media, which would explain everything.

Just wait for tomorrow—11/14.

The MAGA Million Man March is tomorrow. Wait until the reports come about the crowd size.
The National Park Service issued a permit Friday allowing up to 10,000 people at the rally organized under the banners “Million MAGA March” and “Stop the Steal,” among others. The plaza can hold about 13,000 people and appeared to be filled to capacity Saturday.

More than 300,000 joined the “Stop the Steal” organizing group on Facebook, before it was removed by the tech giant. Couldn't let it be shown which candidate the people really preferred, now could it ?

Click the link for aerial video of the crowd. Seeing is believing.

The Trump team can keep on peeling back the phony votes counts set up to look like a Biden win, and that's all well and good, but there might be another problem. That is the possibility (if not probability), of the same Democrat scammers who fabricated the November 4th early morning vote dumps, doing the same thing again and again.

What if they just keep popping up with more and more Biden "votes" ?... and as many as they need to keep ahead of Trump's totals, and thereby win the state. I wonder if the Trump team is watching out for that. They better be.
306-232 Get over it
I'll be "over" it, when it's over.

View attachment 415700
1605440417124.png

Forum List

Back