What If the Cheaters Just Keep Creating More Biden "Votes" ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The Trump team can keep on peeling back the phony votes counts set up to look like a Biden win, and that's all well and good, but there might be another problem. That is the possibility (if not probability), of the same Democrat scammers who fabricated the November 4th early morning vote dumps, doing the same thing again and again.

What if they just keep popping up with more and more Biden "votes" ?... and as many as they need to keep ahead of Trump's totals, and thereby win the state. I wonder if the Trump team is watching out for that. They better be.

Check under your bed OP, I'm CERTAIN that the Democrats have stashed some voter ballots there just in case.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Indeed, yes, they are very CREATIVE.

Libs can joke on all this but I suspect their "humor" is a defense for fear, that their worthless POSs trying to scam their way into the White House are going to fail.

Last edited:
Check under your bed OP, I'm CERTAIN that the Democrats have stashed some voter ballots there just in case.

Libs can joke on all this but i suspect their "humor" is a defense for fear, that their worthless POSs trying to scam their way into the White House are going to fail.

There are no "new votes" coming in, dumbass. The question is about the votes that have already been counted.

The Trump team can keep on peeling back the phony votes counts set up to look like a Biden win, and that's all well and good, but there might be another problem. That is the possibility (if not probability), of the same Democrat scammers who fabricated the November 4th early morning vote dumps, doing the same thing again and again.

What if they just keep popping up with more and more Biden "votes" ?... and as many as they need to keep ahead of Trump's totals, and thereby win the state. I wonder if the Trump team is watching out for that. They better be.
When they start taking away fossil fuels, i wonder how the retarded Progs(but i repeat myself) will get around, and their computer equipment will be 4 times more expensive because of the plastics that just wont be there....

There are no "new votes" coming in, dumbass. The question is about the votes that have already been counted.
The "votes' mentioned in the OP, are potentially in the future (tomorrow and thereafter). THAT is the "question" of the OP. As for these potential new (FABRICATED) votes, you do not have the foggiest idea if they will be coming in, or not, or in what quantities.

It so happens I DO have some idea about this, as a video on the Greg Kelly show on Newsmax, from an aerial camera, showed a vote counter writing in votes (instead of counting as she was supposed to do). She did this for hours and could have written in 1000 fabricated votes over the course of a whole day. Multiply that by 100 others potentially doing the same thing, and you get a quantitative sense of the magnitude of the OP title question.

Lastly, the question about the votes already counted, is not the TOPIC of this thread.

Please post on topic. And grow up. Name calling is for kids.

Last edited:

Libs can joke on all this but i suspect their "humor" is a defense for fear, that their worthless POSs trying to scam their way into the White House are going to fail.

given how the dominion voter system works-----by switching trump votes to biden votes---it would seem that the libs need to manufacture new ballots in the states that keep their ballots for records like GEORGIA does. Keeping an eye them to prevent them from changing or swapping ballot seem purdent.

Next those dimwits will be blaming the mole people for Trump's loss.

1605301903689.png

given how the dominion voter system works-----by switching trump votes to biden votes---it would seem that the libs need to manufacture new ballots in the states that keep their ballots for records like GEORGIA does. Keeping an eye them to prevent them from changing or swapping ballot seem purdent.
Absolutely. And judging by the creativeness and fanaticism of Democrats, there is no telling what screwy manipulations they may come up with next.

i guess then you are shit out of luck and must relocate to a country where elections cannot remove dear leader. how about pyongyang?

306-232 Get over it

i guess then you are shit out of luck and must relocate to a country where elections cannot remove dear leader. how about pyongyang?
I am fine with elections that can remove a leader, IF THEY ARE LEGIT. And with you being for the ones that aren't legit, North Korea might be YOUR destination. Bon Voyage.

I am fine with elections that can remove a leader, IF THEY ARE LEGIT. And with you being for the ones that aren't legit, North Korea might be YOUR destination. Bon Voyage.
see, son. your definition of a legit election is an election that does not result in the removal of your leader. have fun in pyongyang.

306-232 Get over it
I'll be "over" it, when it's over.

1605303612383.png

see, son. your definition of a legit election is an election that does not result in the removal of your leader. have fun in pyongyang.
No, that is your definition of my definition, and its ridiculously wrong. And you're not my father. :laugh:

Forum List

Back