What I think of transgenderism

Thank you for that extensive and thoughtful dissertation on DNA and gender identity. Clearly you must have advanced degrees from the finest institutions in the biological sciences, including genetics and gender studies, sociology and psychitry. Please continue to share your pearls of wisdom. The is so much that we can learn from you. Until we meet again, god bless you and keep up the good work

Meanwhile, another study out of Augusta University uncovered rare genetic variations among transgender people. Researchers sequenced the DNA of 14 trans men and 16 trans woman and, for the first time, were able to pinpoint a panel of genes shared by the subjects that could explain feelings of gender dysphoria.

New Evidence Points To Genetic Link To Being Transgender ...

www.newnownext.com/dna-study-gender-identity-transgender/03/2018/

BillNyeCrazy.gif

5e18e9e149878c161a326ea2

So you have to meet this trans person at a restaurant for business reasons. You're trying to sell them some commercial property.

Do you tell the waiter, "please tell him I'm here."

Or do you tell the waiter, "please tell her I'm here."
No matter what you say, it cannot change a person's actual sex. You could meet a person who tells you he is a doctor. Please address him as Doctor Strange. You would go into the restaurant and say "please tell Dr. Strange I'm here" in reality Doctor Strange drives a garbage truck.

Right! It is so much better to tell them to just get over it, riddicule [sic] andreject [sic] them and let them spiral downward into despare [sic] and depression because no one takes them seriously. No worries. Once they kill themselves that wont bea [sic] problem anymore

So, your remedy for that is treatment which ultimately leads to the same result, but which causes a lot more harm along the way.

Meanwhile, another study out of Augusta University uncovered rare genetic variations among transgender people. Researchers sequenced the DNA of 14 trans men and 16 trans woman and, for the first time, were able to pinpoint a panel of genes shared by the subjects that could explain feelings of gender dysphoria.

New Evidence Points To Genetic Link To Being Transgender ...

www.newnownext.com/dna-study-gender-identity-transgender/03/2018/
If you ask me?

The literature since 1984 really, overwhelmingly point to endocrine disrupters more than genetics. Although, I don't discount that a person's genetics make them more, or less prone to endocrine disruptors than others.

Denying this reality? Is playing into the hands of multi-billion dollar corporations, and letting them off the hook for the damage they do to not only humanity, but also to the natural world.

". . . Role of endocrine disruptors

Another working hypothesis involves the role of endocrine disruptors in transgender etiology. In a letter to the editor, Bejerot, et al. suggested a hypothetical link between endocrine disrupting chemicals and transgenders [35]. They hypothesized a role for endocrine disruptors, especially phthalates. Phthalates are present in some plastics, and there has been an increased concentration in the environment in recent years. Bejerot, et al. suggested that endocrine disruptors may be the cause of high fetal testosterone exposure leading to increased risk of ASD as well as GD [35]. More systematic investigations are required that may also elaborate mechanisms involved in brain development and sexual differentiation.

Research in rats has shown that endocrine disruptors like polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) profoundly impair the sexual differentiation of female hypothalamus [36]. Also, there is a growing concern that the use of fragrance-containing daily lifestyle materials run parallel with the unprecedented rates of malignancies, neural ailments, teratogenicity, and transgender instances [37]. PCB exposure can lead to altered neuronal activity in hippocampus and identify it as potential environmental risk factors for neurodevelopmental disorders. The mechanism involves probable defects in neuronal Ca++ signaling, increased ryanodine receptor activity and dendritic growth in hippocampal neurons caused by PCP [38].

Genetics

Likewise, a genetic association has been proposed. Heritability of GD is suggested by evidence that has shown the familiality of transsexualism among non-twin siblings, and an increased concordance for transsexualism in monozygotic as compared with dizygotic same-sex twins [1]. In addition, research supports CYP17 as a candidate gene for female-to-male transsexualism and shows that loss of a female-specific CYP17 T-34C allele distribution pattern is linked with female-to-male transsexualism [39]."

Stop throwing dung at the wall hoping that something will stick and try dealing with the topic. Threads like this just bring out the ignorant asses like the pied piper bringing out plague infested rats

You may have a point, there.

Wherever a thread like this pops up, it sure does often bring you out in all your morally- and mentally-diseased madness.

Stop throwing dung at the wall hoping that something will stick and try dealing with the topic. Threads like this just bring out the ignorant asses like the pied piper bringing out plague infested rats
Can somebody please translate what the fuck this person is talking about? LMAO

To understand him, one would have to be as fucked-up in the head and in the soul as he is.

Live and let live transgenders have zero effect on much of anything. I don't bother them and vice versa. Not an issue.
That's well and good until one goes into a girl's restroom and sexually assaults a girl

Of course, now we're “bigots” if we object to this.

And guilty of fake outrage, according to a certain depraved crook who once infested the role of President of this nation.

Last edited:
The thing is....dems are not all that crazy to be around homosexuals....but here's the deal....they vote democrat. You condone anything publicly what you don't condone privately if it means it keeps you in power. :)

While I don't agree with transgenderism it is NOT even .00000000000001 ounce my job to fight against it. So put that in thy pipe.

Forum List

Back