What I think of transgenderism

Nature is full of ambiguities...the duality of light, waves or particles? Biological instances of hermaphrodites, both male and female at the same time. Not to confuse the issue, computers and logic circuits work on binary operations. Off or ON, yes or no. Common sense and science works along those lines. It doesn't end there, but I do.

The entirety of your complaint, here, against me, is that I refuse to play along with the insane lie that a mentally- and morally-defective man is, in any sense, a “woman, and that I call this lie out for what it is, and that I call degenerate freaks such as yourself who promote this lie for what you are.

Why does it bother you so much that I refuse to play along with your lies, and that I insist on telling the truth?

That was a rhetorical question. You do not need to answer. Everyone already knows.
"A mentally- and morally-defective man". There's your hatred in full glory.

"A mentally- and morally-defective man". There's your hatred in full glory.

No, just a statement of obvious fact.

A man who believes himself to be a woman is very obviously suffering from severe mental and moral defects.

You have to be pretty badly fucked-up in the head to deny this.

There is nothing “hateful” about pointing out what every sane person can clearly see to be true.

And certainly nothing “hateful”, as your kind try to make it out to be, to refuse to play along with what one can clearly see to be an insane and immoral falsehood.

Yours is the side that is truly driven by hate.

No, just a statement of obvious fact.

A man who believes himself to be a woman is very obviously suffering from severe mental and moral defects.

You have to be pretty badly fucked-up in the head to deny this.

There is nothing “hateful” about pointing out what every sane person can clearly see to be true.

And certainly nothing “hateful”, as your kind try to make it out to be, to refuse to play along with what one can clearly see to be an insane and immoral falsehood.

Yours is the side that is truly driven by hate.
On what page of the DSM-V is transgenderism listed as a mental illness?

It turns out gender dysphoria is listed, but not transgenderism.

So you have it completely ass backwards, hater.

On what page of the DSM-V is transgenderism listed as a mental disease?

What does it matter?

Any sane person can clearly see that it is a mental illness. As an objective and undeniable fact, a man is not a woman, and cannot become a woman. Any sane person knows this, and to fail to grasp this is prima facie proof of a severe mental defect.

Any “authoritative” source that claims otherwise only discredits itself.

If someone born with a penis feels more comfortable identifying as a woman, it has absolutely no impact on me whatsoever.

Only a truly deep-down hater feels offended by something which is completely harmless and has no effect on them.

Is it weird? Yep. Is it abnormal? Yep.

Eating your recommend daily amount of vegetables is abnormal, too. Most people don't.

Going to church every day is abnormal.

I think what it is called a transgender is a very sick creature.... very very sick .:cuckoo:
That's your opinion. Thankfully, our constitutional rights are not determined by people who think someone is icky or too different.

You people claim to support freedom and liberty while at the same time denying the same to people you don't agree with....Which tells me you people don't really believe in freedom and liberty, or the ability to do with one's body what they seem best with, that only counts if it's a vaccine...
We support Freedom and liberty, not delusions. You have the right to believe whatever you want, but don't ask me to tell you or act like you are something that you are not.

That's your opinion. Thankfully, our constitutional rights are not determined by people who think someone is icky or too different.

sure sure

1635393715367.png

Transgender people totally weird me out. But if someone wants to be called "she" and has a penis, it does me absolutely no harm to honor their self-identification.

There are a lot of people who do things which are weird to me. I could say people who like Trump are mentally ill, but that would just be my opinion.

If someone born with a penis feels more comfortable identifying as a woman, it has absolutely no impact on me whatsoever.

You're supportive of someone living an insane lie, if it makes him “comfortable”; but not OK with someone who insists on rejecting that lie, because he's more comfortable dealing with truth than with an insane lie?

As a matter of objective, undeniably, scientific fact, a person born with a penis is not female.

To insist that he is is as I said, prima facie proof of a severe mental defect.

In trying to shame me for refusing to play along with your delusions, your mental defects, and your sick perversions, are you not committing the very offense of which you are falsely accusing me?

Only a truly deep-down hater feels offended by something which is completely harmless and has no effect on them.

Calling this condition harmless does not make it so.

Where, in the Constitution, is there anything that can be interpreted to support coercing sane people to play along with the insane delusions and sick sexual perversions of mentally- and morally fucked-up freaks such as yourself?

Transgender people totally weird me out. But if someone wants to be called "she" and has a penis, it does me absolutely no harm to honor their self-identification.

There are a lot of people who do things which are weird to me. I could say people who like Trump are mentally ill, but that would just be my opinion.

I do not think that any sane person is going to care what a mentally-fucked-up freak such as yourself thinks of their mental health.

If you decide not call that person "she", then you are just being a dick for dick's sake (no pun intended).

Just more proof of how fucked-up your head is. Refusing to lie is, in your twisted mind, evidence that one is a “dick”.

Who are you to condemn anyone for sticking to the truth, rathe than playing along with your sick lies?

There was a post here accusing me of being a murderer, but it vanished when I tried to reply to it.

Apparently, believing in hard science over the insane delusions of mentally- and morally-degenerate freaks constitutes wanting to commit murder.

On October 27, the official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, commented on the issuance of a passport with a third gender in the United States — there is an "X" mark in the "gender" column. "Here they are - the X -men. The "new normalities" as they are. Monstrous metamorphoses that are imposed on us under the guise of freedom of choice," Zakharova said.

The diplomat noted that, in addition to the United States, updated passports have been introduced in Australia, India, Canada, Malta, Nepal and New Zealand.
The fact that the first passport was issued in the USA, where the "gender" column does not indicate "male" or "female", but "X" became known earlier in the same day. On October 26, it was reported that the United States supported the opinion of Russian President Vladimir Putin, who criticized the manner of raising children in the West and the imposition of new gender principles.

On October 21, Putin, speaking at a meeting of the Valdai international discussion club, said that the discussion of Western countries on the gender rights of men and women had crossed borders and become phantasmagoric. The Head of State added that such steps of the West are mistakenly carried under the "banner of progress".

On September 12, Zakharova said that the experiments of Western countries to provide children with a choice of gender are a manifestation of a progressive disease. According to her, they are carried out purposefully and in a coordinated manner in order to enslave a person's personality with a cultural concept.

In the summer of 2021, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken said that the country's authorities intend to allow applicants for a passport or consular certificates of birth abroad (CRBA) to independently choose what to indicate in the "gender" column. At the same time, citizens will not need medical confirmation if the gender does not match the data in other documents.
The case when a mental disorder reaches the level of public policy...

Forum List

Back