What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What I think of transgenderism

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How does a medical examiner tell if a burned body was male or female? Bone structure. not something you can change. Also your DNA is either male or female. Science says you cannot be both.
Thats the problem isnt it? They cant accept reality, so they create a delusion. IE mental illness.

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Its absolutely mental illness.

these people should be in treatment, not being told they are "mainstream" and "normal"

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Its absolutely mental illness.

these people should be in treatment, not being told they are "mainstream" and "normal"
Maybe it would help schizos to tell them they really are the president of US and they did actually kill lincoln :lol:

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score
5e18e9e149878c161a326ea2

So you have to meet this trans person at a restaurant for business reasons. You're trying to sell them some commercial property.

Do you tell the waiter, "please tell him I'm here."

Or do you tell the waiter, "please tell her I'm here."

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
5e18e9e149878c161a326ea2

So you have to meet this trans person at a restaurant for business reasons. You're trying to sell them some commercial property.

Easy. It would depend upon whether it was born male or female.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You people claim to support freedom and liberty while at the same time denying the same to people you don't agree with....Which tells me you people don't really believe in freedom and liberty, or the ability to do with one's body what they seem best with, that only counts if it's a vaccine...

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You people claim to support freedom and liberty while at the same time denying the same to people you don't agree with....Which tells me you people don't really believe in freedom and liberty, or the ability to do with one's body what they seem best with, that only counts if it's a vaccine...

Good thing pets don't have the same freedom I guess, because if they were dogs freedom means they ID as cats.

OP
S

shoshi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you mean deny them freedom? i never said they should be imprisoned. You cannot say what i said is not true. Science says you cannot be both. SO no transgender is not natural and is a lie.

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
"You people" are telling us what to think. See the issue? :eusa_eh:

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"You people" are telling us what to think. See the issue? :eusa_eh:
I am not telling anyone how to think I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of humans.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What do you mean deny them freedom? i never said they should be imprisoned. You cannot say what i said is not true. Science says you cannot be both. SO no transgender is not natural and is a lie.
Then explain hermaphrodites and amoebas..What you are using is social stereotype casting of predetermined social roles.

What seems chaos to the fly caught in a web is perfectly normal to the spider.

martybegan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
5e18e9e149878c161a326ea2

For every one of those there are 1000 of this

th

Anomalism

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You people claim to support freedom and liberty while at the same time denying the same to people you don't agree with
Refusing to give somebody social considerations they feel they are owed is not the same as taking away a person's freedom. If people want to mutilate their genitalia I don't have an issue with that. What I have an issue with is somebody thinking they are entitled to me speaking to them in a way they approve of. That is somebody else trying to shame and control the way I speak.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Refusing to give somebody social considerations they feel they are owed is not the same as taking away a person's freedom. If people want to mutilate their genitalia I don't have an issue with that. What I have an issue with is somebody thinking they are entitled to me speaking to them in a way that they like.
So if all I called you was something you don't like you can accept that? What was that golden rule thingy?

OP
S

shoshi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Then explain hermaphrodites and amoebas..What you are using is social stereotype casting of predetermined social roles.

What seems chaos to the fly caught in a web is perfectly normal to the spider.
Your DNA is either male or female. And how does the medical examiner tell if a burned body was male or female? End of discussion. Science says you can't be both.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List