What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What I think of transgenderism

OP
S

shoshi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for admittingh that you are deeply invested in your abject ignorance and highly threatened by any information that your excuses for bigotry
Coming from a fool like you that is complimentary. You don't even know basic biology or anatomy.

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA
The parents, that allow this to happen and encourage their kids to take altering hormones, are sick people. One day the kid will look at contempt at his/her parents for the abuse that they took part in. Its disgusting and sick.
Right! It is so much better to tell them to just get over it, riddicule andreject them and let them spiral downward into despare and depression because no one takes them seriously. No worries. Once they kill themselves that wont bea problem anymore

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Right! It is so much better to tell them to just get over it, riddicule andreject them and let them spiral downward into despare and depression because no one takes them seriously. No worries. Once they kill themselves that wont bea problem anymore

Encouraging them to take hormones is abominable. These same kids grow up and have visceral hate for what their parents did to them.

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How does a medical examiner tell if a burned body was male or female? Bone structure. not something you can change. Also your DNA is either male or female. Science says you cannot be both.

THEY refuse to follow the science. Ain't that something?

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, in a land of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
It sure would be. If employers plunk some weirdo guy in a cubicle next to me and insist I use his "pronouns," first, I wouldn't. I'd call him him.

The only interesting question would be whether to quit or wait to be fired.

But I do think it's time to start taking stands. In my county they fired the Health Commissioner (big mask and mandate fan in a conservative country). This is because a lot of normal people have been coming to every county council meeting and protesting, which is NOT a normal feature of our county government, believe me. I'm watching: if they need bodies for a demonstration, I'll go.

I imagine the Council is REAL well aware a lot of us are ready to go ---- that's why they are giving way to the angry anti-maskers/anti-vaxxers. I've been in two big movements here, when some white guy wanted to make an incorporated town out of the black area and run it as his own money machine, and when they wanted to build a THREE-STORY HOMELESS SHELTER for Baltimore druggies and drunks way out here in the suburbs and destroy everyone's house values and safety. A whole lot of people turned out for that one!!! We won both times, so they are being careful now.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You could always use "them" then everybody's happy.

Hey Zorro!! AKA HereWeGoAgain, here's another person we can totally troll! You can go ahead and draw your sword and I'll use my fairy magic and shrink him to the size of a flea. ;)

It's also a good thing that people can't turn into animals or vice versa.

Winning post.
Do you troll yourself because you are not like everyone else?

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'll not disagree with that. However, social engineering ie transgender, multigender, drag kids etc, is being pushed at all different levels, govt, media, compared to 40 plus years ago when being gay or transgender was a fringe concept or practically unheard. There is a difference in what's happening culturally today vs yesterday. Lol, maybe it is all of the chemicals in the public water supplies.

LOL maybe so.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
Might as well ------ they commit suicide anyway at a very high rate, and totally ruin their bodies first, which turns out not to be the morale-builder that they hope, since everyone looks at them askance. Yes --- much better to ridicule them and hope they get over it. If they want to become eunuchs or fake males, let them do all that later when it's on them and you don't have to feel guilty at what you did to your own child.

They'll pull out of it ------ most do, though many too late to change back effectively. But parents shouldn't help them mutilate themselves!! Or cooperate with weirdo behavior at all. Keep one's standards clean.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Might as well ------ they commit suicide anyway at a very high rate, and totally ruin their bodies first, which turns out not to be the morale-builder that they hope, since everyone looks at them askance. Yes --- much better to ridicule them and hope they get over it. If they want to become eunuchs or fake males, let them do all that later when it's on them and you don't have to feel guilty at what you did to your own child.

They'll pull out of it ------ most do, though many too late to change back effectively. But parents shouldn't help them mutilate themselves!! Or cooperate with weirdo behavior at all. Keep one's standards clean.
You really are unable to comprehend the human mind, I suppose that is an affliction most of you people suffer from.

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
Encouraging them to take hormones is abominable. These same kids grow up and have visceral hate for what their parents did to them.
Yes, you are so well versed in the social, psychological and medical aspects of transgender issues. The whole world world should just bow down and kiss your feet. You have no fucking clue as to what you're talking about. I'm certain that you never bothered to read a single scentific paper on the issue. But that does not stop your ignorant ass from bloviated about it and pontificating about what is best for kids

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score

No they commit suicde because of the bigotry, ignorance, rejection and riddicule that they are subjected to be ignorant asses like you. You have blood on your hands

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you troll yourself because you are not like everyone else?

I only troll when people are saying ridiculous shit like somebody's a witch if they say they are or somebody's calling a boy a girl or vice versa.

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
I only troll when people are saying ridiculous shit like somebody's a witch if they say they are or somebody's calling a boy a girl or vice versa.
You don't believe in Witches either??

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, you are so well versed in the social, psychological and medical aspects of transgender issues. The whole world world should just bow down and kiss your feet. You have no fucking clue as to what you're talking about. I'm certain that you never bothered to read a single scentific paper on the issue. But that does not stop your ignorant ass from bloviated about it and pontificating about what is best for kids

Your foul and ignorant rants don't change the facts.

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score

You might want to read up on the current medical and psychological protocols on addressing the needs of transgender kids before to continue to demonstrate the fact that you don't know shit and are just jabbering out of your pie hole

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
5e18e9e149878c161a326ea2

So you have to meet this trans person at a restaurant for business reasons. You're trying to sell them some commercial property.

Do you tell the waiter, "please tell him I'm here."

Or do you tell the waiter, "please tell her I'm here."
You say F this tranny child molesting weirdo, and walk out.

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't know. My point was just because somebody claims to be something doesn't automatically make them one. Take Joe Biden as prime example for that.
Stop throwing dung at the wall hoping that something will stick and try dealing with the topic. Threads like this just bring out the ignorant asses like the pied piper bringing out plague infested rats

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its absolutely mental illness.

these people should be in treatment, not being told they are "mainstream" and "normal"

What gives you the right to interfere with others lives and advise they need treatment? Ever thought of minding your own business?
Stick with your bible and leave people alone.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List