What I Hate about the GOP

I'm about as much of a Leftist as Jack Kennedy or Dwight Eisenhower, my little Internet warrior-princess... mind your manners, child, in the presence of your betters.
You said:

He summoned, incited and aimed a large riotous mob against the United States Congress on January 6, 2021, in order to retain power. That makes him a traitor.

Whatever good that Rump may have done up to that point of time was entirely negated by January 6, 2021.

Entirely.

You are a leftist, and a liar. End of story.

You said:

He summoned, incited and aimed a large riotous mob against the United States Congress on January 6, 2021, in order to retain power. That makes him a traitor.

Whatever good that Rump may have done up to that point of time was entirely negated by January 6, 2021.

Entirely.

You are a leftist, and a liar. End of story.
Your tiny little brain conflates vigorous opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with Leftism.

Nothing could be further from the Truth.

It is entirely possible - and it manifests quite broadly in the American electorate - to both (a) oppose Rump and (b) not subscribe to Leftist agenda and policies.

Your inability to even REALIZE that there is a difference demonstrates a profound lack of sophistication and critical thinking skills on your part.

Intellectually, you are profoundly flawed, and there is no point in pursuing this particular exchange any further.

Your tiny little brain conflates vigorous opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with Leftism.

Nothing could be further from the Truth.

It is entirely possible - and it manifests quite broadly in the American electorate - to both (a) oppose Rump and (b) not subscribe to Leftist agenda and policies.

Your inability to even REALIZE that there is a difference demonstrates a profound lack of sophistication and critical thinking skills on your part.

Intellectually, you are profoundly flawed, and there is no point in pursuing this particular exchange any further.
gay howler.jpg

No one cares why you hate, just the fact that you do, shows what kind of asshole you are...
I hate GOP failure, the GOP have destroyed America with their total failure, failed wars, economic blow ups, recessions, and mega deficits and debt.

All the major problems in America are the result of GOP policy mistakes.

There shouldn't be
Yet there is.
Except you are incapable of making that comparison. Hence, you yourself just proved to the rest of us, you have no idea what a Communist is. Thanks for the heads up.

Indeed. It is oftentimes best to remain silent when you cannot effectively counterpoint someone with whom you disagree. Good call. :badgrin:

Sux, being on the wrong side of the Constitution and History, and being stuck defending a modern-day Benedict Arnold like Rump, doesn't it? :cool:
How is Trump a Benedict Arnold?

I'm about as much of a Leftist as Jack Kennedy or Dwight Eisenhower, my little Internet warrior-princess... mind your manners, child, in the presence of your betters.
If you're not a mindless, obedient, orange sheep like them, they decide you're a leftist.

That's how badly their thought processes have atrophied. It's the best they can do.

A stereotypical Democrat is more focused upon the day-to-day needs of the Common Man, and is willing to tax himself and others to improve living standards.

A stereotypical Communist is more focused upon the long-range outcomes of Collectivism, and is willing to go to extraordinary lengths to force cooperation or compliance.

Or so it seems, to this observer.
When you look at the policies both parties endorse, there is no detectable difference.

Taxing people doesn't improve living standards. The long-range outcome of collectivism is poverty and mass starvation.

You have pointed out one possible difference, and that's in the amount of force each party is willing to employ to impose their schemes and society. Up until 2022 Dims haven't demonstrated a willingness to shoot people or put them into Gulags, but that seems to be changing..

He speaks (and tweets) without thinking. That makes him dangerous.

Entirely.

There is no budge on this point.

He is damned forevermore by virtually all of America outside of his own rapidly-shrinking base and by History itself.

Dump him in favor of DeSantis... while there is still time.
You lie just like a Democrat.

I don't do it nearly as much as I used to. It's predictable, boring and a little depressing.

I really thought we were better than this. Seriously. That's been the worst part of this whole period.
Very boring, and too easy. It's why I don't spend near as much time on here like I used to. Their predictability is always on cue, and quite honestly, debating people like these, who never really debate anything of value, is an insult to my own intelligence. And quite frankly, yours too. You are more intelligent and informed than I, and with an awful lot more guts to hang in there with it as you do is impressive.
My wife constantly reminds me of the same thing; when you argue with idiots, we'll, what does that make you. LOL! I have no counter argument to that. Anyway, in a few weeks I'll be out of the country for a few weeks and I'll leave you to it for a while. As the saying goes, " travel is lethal to bigotry." And when I come back here, OMG.

Forum List

Back