John Bolton & Dan Crenshaw 1 hour discussion on Confronting America's Enemies

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is an important discussion. i'm busy listening to something else right now, in a couple of hours i'll listen to this video and summarize it for ya. otherwise, listen to it yourselves!

this is an important discussion. i'm busy listening to something else right now, in a couple of hours i'll listen to this video and summarize it for ya. otherwise, listen to it yourselves!

Sorry to have to say that if Bolton was given free rein, the world would be experiencing the dying breathes that follow a nuclear war. I"m sorry but I can't give this thread any justice by listening to John Bolton.

it's a political forum, one of the areas of debate is foreign policy. if you want to talk about knitting and baking cookies this is not your place
If you want restrictive rules then maybe you should seek the cover of the 'clean debate zone'.

Nothing can survive an OP's expectations elsewhere.

I think the moderators have now accepted that as the 'unspoken' rule.

Sorry to have to say that if Bolton was given free rein, the world would be experiencing the dying breathes that follow a nuclear war. I"m sorry but I can't give this thread any justice by listening to John Bolton.

That's actually true.

i don't blame you lol
It seems if including the oldest in our nation, these two passes for the norm of what our nation has experienced. War after war. Incursion after incursion. With body bags and people coming home less than when they left.

Bolton says the Iranians talked with an undercover FBI agent about assassinating Bolton and "embarrasingly for me" only offered 300,000 dollars.

Crenshaw says the killing of Soleimani was his "favorite strike"

Forum List

Back