What I Hate about the GOP

You have none to offer loser.
I don't because i won't waste my time trying to prove anything to you lying scum. But many people do, and all do then is
dn28380-1_1200.gif

I never said it was. You naturally stupid, or did you work real hard at it?
Then explain to us all JimBob, how stealing money is doing your job, because Trump stole money? This is you hot shot; He lost money because he did his job. His business was a distant second to his country. He lost money, but he stole money, and he did his job? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: 🤪 Folks, you just can't make this shitup.

Your tiny little brain conflates vigorous opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with Leftism.

Nothing could be further from the Truth.

It is entirely possible - and it manifests quite broadly in the American electorate - to both (a) oppose Rump and (b) not subscribe to Leftist agenda and policies.

Your inability to even REALIZE that there is a difference demonstrates a profound lack of sophistication and critical thinking skills on your part.

Intellectually, you are profoundly flawed, and there is no point in pursuing this particular exchange any further.

Intellectual speaking, no one that wasn't a leftist would have cause to oppose President Trump.

He was fined for stealing money through the civil court system. He's a criminal.
nope. He violated a regulation. He received no criminal sentence of any kind.

The Hillary and Obama campaigns were fined thousands of dollars. Are they thieves?

Then explain to us all JimBob, how stealing money is doing your job, because Trump stole money? This is you hot shot; He lost money because he did his job. His business was a distant second to his country. He lost money, but he stole money, and he did his job? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: 🤪 Folks, you just can't make this shitup.
Trump stole no money, jackass.

Trump was a good president. Biden is an illegitimate POS. No matter what you say nothing will ever change those facts. The sad part is that you know it. That makes you a bigger POS. Please do not reply, you sicken me.

Trump was a good president. Biden is an illegitimate POS. No matter what you say nothing will ever change those facts. The sad part is that you know it. That makes you a bigger POS. Please do not reply, you sicken me.
Like I said, he's a liar and we all know it.

Indeed. It is oftentimes best to remain silent when you cannot effectively counterpoint someone with whom you disagree. Good call. :badgrin:

Sux, being on the wrong side of the Constitution and History, and being stuck defending a modern-day Benedict Arnold like Rump, doesn't it? :cool:
Non stop lies from these traitors.

nope. He violated a regulation. He received no criminal sentence of any kind.

The Hillary and Obama campaigns were fined thousands of dollars. Are they thieves?
No, because the money was not stolen.

Owning a fake university is illegal.

My office will continue to fight for accountability because no one is above the law — not a businessman, not a candidate for office, and not even the president of the United States.” Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

No, because the money was not stolen.
Sure it was. It was used for illegal campaign activities.

Owning a fake university is illegal.
When was Trump convicted of that?

My office will continue to fight for accountability because no one is above the law — not a businessman, not a candidate for office, and not even the president of the United States.” Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General
The New York State Attorney General is a corrupt thug.

Sure it was. It was used for illegal campaign activities.

When was Trump convicted of that?

The New York State Attorney General is a corrupt thug.
Negative! The money was placed back where it needed to go. You lose again.

Forum List

Back