What I Hate about the GOP

Of course you don't. You have no idea what a Communist is. There is no relationship between Democrats and Communism. And that's why you will never be able to tell us what one is.

There shouldn't be
Yet there is.

Trump is all about Trump, and his stupid base will always be his boot lickers.
48wcda-S.jpg

Of course you don't. You have no idea what a Communist is. There is no relationship between Democrats and Communism. And that's why you will never be able to tell us what one is.
dn28380-1_1200.gif

No one is stopping you from voting for the communists.
Correct. Democrats are not Communists - although I freely concede that large numbers of them are getting fairly far left-of-center.

Unfortunately, your choice of a Presidential candidate in both 2016 and 2020 drove me into their camp, as the Lesser of Two Evils.

And there are many millions of our fellow Americans who think about this situation - and your Orange Albatross - in just that way.

So do us all a favor and dump Rump in favor of someone who can advance The Agenda without the Rumpian Teenage Angst and stupendous baggage.

Correct. Democrats are not Communists - although I freely concede that large numbers of them are getting fairly far left-of-center.

Unfortunately, your choice of a Presidential candidate in both 2016 and 2020 drove me into their camp, as the Lesser of Two Evils.

And there are many millions of our fellow Americans who think about this situation - and your Orange Albatross - in just that way.

So do us all a favor and dump Rump in favor of someone who can advance The Agenda without the Rumpian Teenage Angst and stupendous baggage.
Yep, they're communist nazi fascists all rolled into one walking bag of traitor.

A highly successful businessman was running our country better than it had been in decades. Yep, he is rude, crude, and profane. He hurt the little feelings of wusses on the left. So sorry, so sad,.

Now we have a someone who is demonstrably the worst president in our history. Does he even know where he is?

So, how has voting, based on your feelings, rather than your head, worked out for you?

There is no question in my mind that Democrats are behind this Top Secret catastrophe. President Biden put Democrats on this course by insisting he was going to run again. I don't believe they knew what they would find unless President Biden told them what to look for. Regardless, those attorneys could have kept everything quiet. Why do you send $1,000 an hour to attorneys to move boxes?

Even you have to take a moment to look this over. Top far-left Democrats have jumped ship along with Biden's Chief of Staff, Ron Klain, who is running for the door. My guess is that he looked at the theft and concealment of Top Secret Documents and thought, hey, I didn't sign up for THIS!

2023%2001%2017%20Democrats%20running%20from%20Biden-X3.jpg

A highly successful businessman was running our country better than it had been in decades. Yep, he is rude, crude, and profane. He hurt the little feelings of wusses on the left. So sorry, so sad,.
He speaks (and tweets) without thinking. That makes him dangerous.

He summoned, incited and aimed a large riotous mob against the United States Congress on January 6, 2021, in order to retain power. That makes him a traitor.

Whatever good that Rump may have done up to that point of time was entirely negated by January 6, 2021.

Entirely.

There is no budge on this point.

He is damned forevermore by virtually all of America outside of his own rapidly-shrinking base and by History itself.

Dump him in favor of DeSantis... while there is still time.

He summoned, incited and aimed a large riotous mob against the United States Congress on January 6, 2021, in order to retain power. That makes him a traitor.

Whatever good that Rump may have done up to that point of time was entirely negated by January 6, 2021.

Entirely.

He is damned forevermore by virtually all of America outside of his own rapidly-shrinking base and by History

Entirely.

He is damned forevermore by virtually all of America outside of his own rapidly-shrinking base and by History itself.

Dump him in favor of DeSantis... while there is still time.
silence-is-the-best-response-to-a-fool-M-S.png

What's the difference between a Democrat and a communist?

Indeed. It is oftentimes best to remain silent when you cannot effectively counterpoint someone with whom you disagree. Good call. :badgrin:

Sux, being on the wrong side of the Constitution and History, and being stuck defending a modern-day Benedict Arnold like Rump, doesn't it? :cool:

What's the difference between a Democrat and a communist?
A stereotypical Democrat is more focused upon the day-to-day needs of the Common Man, and is willing to tax himself and others to improve living standards.

A stereotypical Communist is more focused upon the long-range outcomes of Collectivism, and is willing to go to extraordinary lengths to force cooperation or compliance.

Or so it seems, to this observer.

1) The debt ceiling BS. The GOP are the kings of debt, the party of debt. Reagan started the era of mega deficits, Bush and son continued it, and Trump took it to record levels. The GOP have the nerve to complain about the debt and make a big fake fiasco over the debt limit, when they are the ones who have caused the debt. Hypocrisy

2) The Big Lie. Only a pathetic weakling would lose an election and fabricate a big lie about election fraud and "your vote was stolen" with no credible evidence at all. The GOP still can;t man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud.

3) The War in Iraq. If you opposed the war in Iraq you were labeled unpatriotic, and you were vilified by Foxnews and the GOP. Bush and the GOP started the war and pushed for the war. They went on national TV to repeatedly sell the war. Then the GOP try to blame the dems for the war.

4) the failure. 11 of the last 12 recessions all under the GOP. every single GOP pres has had a recession for past 100 years. Job growth, GDP growth, and stock market all out perform under dems vs GOP. The GOP is not good and the results are poor. Bush inherited a balanced budget and then crashed the economy terribly, Trump had the worst covid response in the world with the ost deaths and most cases.

5) The scandal mongering. Monica Lewinsky a joke scandal, all the fake HRC scandals that produced nothing at all, now the Hunter Biden nothing burger. Then they cry like weaklings when Trump incites a riot at the Capitol over lies, leverages military aid to Ukraine for dirt on a political opponent (then Trump's best bud Putin invades said country), mishandles 100s of top secret documents and lies about doing so, and lets not forget the Scooter Libby scandal of Cheney outing the covert CIA opperative because he exposed Bush's lies on Iraq.

There are many more reasons, but these 5 reasons are devastating. They represent exactly why the GOP is terrible. The dems are bad, but the GOP is much much much worse and this is why.
This is a fact post. 100% facts

No one cares why you hate, just the fact that you do, shows what kind of asshole you are...

Forum List

Back