What I Hate about the GOP

I like you! I really like you! I agree with everything you said. What you have proven, is Republicans are mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office.
dn28380-1_1200.gif

Anyone notice how these leftist vermin always spew the same tired crap?
Can you imagine how bad it's been to read 111,000 posts from a mentally handicapped, uniformed idiot such as yourself?

Out of 111,000 posts of yours, you've said shit. Thanks for your losing contribution.
Looks like you just can't comprehend the situation. It is pointless and impossible to have rational discussion with you liars. you never stop spewing lies. Lol.

Can you imagine how bad it's been to read 111,000 posts from a mentally handicapped, uniformed idiot such as yourself?
I can only imagine how frustrated you must be because I won't get dragged into a pointless debate with you. That's why you keep spewing your filth.
gay howler.jpg

Looks like you just can't comprehend the situation. It is pointless and impossible to have rational discussion with you liars. you never stop spewing lies. Lol.
That's one reason I always attack these disgusting thugs personally. Logic and facts are wasted on them. They just post another lie.

If you're not a mindless, obedient, orange sheep like them, they decide you're a leftist.
Truth.
That's how badly their thought processes have atrophied. It's the best they can do.
You assume that there were viable processes in-place as a starting point by which to gauge that atrophy... darned generous of you... ;)

A stereotypical Democrat is more focused upon the day-to-day needs of the Common Man, and is willing to tax himself and others to improve living standards.

A stereotypical Communist is more focused upon the long-range outcomes of Collectivism, and is willing to go to extraordinary lengths to force cooperation or compliance.

Or so it seems, to this observer.
giphy-S.gif

Your tiny little brain conflates vigorous opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with Leftism.

Nothing could be further from the Truth.

It is entirely possible - and it manifests quite broadly in the American electorate - to both (a) oppose Rump and (b) not subscribe to Leftist agenda and policies.

Your inability to even REALIZE that there is a difference demonstrates a profound lack of sophistication and critical thinking skills on your part.

Intellectually, you are profoundly flawed, and there is no point in pursuing this particular exchange any further.
TDS%20and%20Desperation-M.jpg

Forum List

Back