What has Trump done for workers?

No one on the right can seem to answer this question. I mean the tax law (that Trump had no input in the design of anyway) only benefited the wealthy. There was a smoke and mirrors bullshit that benefited the poor and middle class for the first year, but for any actual economic effect, only the wealthy benefited.

Trump‘s retarded trade war only made the economic hardship on the consumer worse.

The coal industry is still fucked (thank god though lol)

Wages for the poor are still shit and way behind on the cost of living standard.

Also, in case you still don’t know this: a good stock market does not translate into a benefit for low level workers lol
Well, he hasn’t begged filthy thirdworld cockroaches to continue invading by the millions...so there’s that.

Look Billy, contrary to Leftist belief, Father Government can not make bottom feeders ambitious, Father Government can’t force 42 year old Guadalupe to quit flipping burgers and seek better employment opportunities. Father Government is not suppose to make people successful....Let go of that totalitarian shit you yearn for...Go out there and pave your own way...LIKE A FUCKING MAN!
Hey, moron, with this logic in mind, why do you vote for government officials in the first place like Trump?

Why do you keep on voting those like Pelosi in when all they do is make promises they never intend to keep?

No one on the right can seem to answer this question. I mean the tax law (that Trump had no input in the design of anyway) only benefited the wealthy. There was a smoke and mirrors bullshit that benefited the poor and middle class for the first year, but for any actual economic effect, only the wealthy benefited.

Trump‘a retarded trade war only made the economic hardship on the consumer worse.

Wages for the poor are still shit and way behind on the cost of living standard.

Also, in case you still don’t know this: a good stock market does not translate into a benefit for low level workers lol
I've seen a number of answers to this.

I have seen my income tax cut. I have seen my Obama Care penalty eliminated. And I have seen my 401K double in value. And yes, even now, right now, it is double in value.

A good stock market only does not translate to benefit for low level workers, if low level workers are not investing for their retirement like responsible adults.

When you say "that doesn't help me", because you made the choice to not take advantage... that reflects on you, not Trump. Stop being stupid. Invest for your retirement. Not doing so, only reflects badly on you.

I couldn't agree more. I'm much better off than I was 4 years ago and Trump is a big part of that.

Trump‘s retarded trade war only made the economic hardship on the consumer worse.

Jobs? If you'd ever had one you'd understand that you can't be a "worker" without one.

You will never convince the RWNJs that the immense prosperity of the ruling billionaire class does NOT trickle down to the other 90%.

The impeached president trump could tell his devoted fanatics that eating cat turds from the litter box prevented cancer, and his devoted fanatics would all have breath that smelled like catsh!t.
if you truly believe this nonsense you posted, where do the jobs and money come from in the private sector?

Well, he hasn’t begged filthy thirdworld cockroaches to continue invading by the millions...so there’s that.

Look Billy, contrary to Leftist belief, Father Government can not make bottom feeders ambitious, Father Government can’t force 42 year old Guadalupe to quit flipping burgers and seek better employment opportunities. Father Government is not suppose to make people successful....Let go of that totalitarian shit you yearn for...Go out there and pave your own way...LIKE A FUCKING MAN!
Hey, moron, with this logic in mind, why do you vote for government officials in the first place like Trump?
can't make this up. you're going to vote for a 47 year government official instead of trump who was a businessman. Only someone like you can't figure out who is who.

And there are many more besides these if you so desire...

You will never convince the RWNJs that the immense prosperity of the ruling billionaire class does NOT trickle down to the other 90%.

The impeached president trump could tell his devoted fanatics that eating cat turds from the litter box prevented cancer, and his devoted fanatics would all have breath that smelled like catsh!t.

Do you refer to Bill Clinton as "The impeached President Clinton"?

Please convince me how excessively taxing rich people helps me unless that money is given directly to me.

In lefty land all it does is expand useless government and gives us more useless government employees.

The same thing every president has done my entire life-not much.

The same thing every president has done my entire life-not much.
Maybe you need to see an eye doctor.
We can start a fund for you if you like.
The internet is loaded with his accomplishments.
Or would you rather vote for a career politician who is corrupt ?

Why do you keep on voting those like Pelosi in when all they do is make promises they never intend to keep?
but she has great ice cream.....

He’s not a dictator we live in a country where we should have the regulations to null so you can get up and do what you want

A lot of them will be taxed X2 come January 1 since they aren't funding Social Security and Medicare currently. Many do not know about this upcoming penalty.

You mean I should fire my CPA who didn't tell me about this? Maybe you should talk to her and tell her what she's doing wrong.

No one on the right can seem to answer this question.

WTF?

Pre-COVID-19:

Strongest Economy in DECADES.
Lowest Unemployment in DECADES.
Lowest Black Unemployment in US HISTORY
Lowest Latino Unemployment in US HISTORY
Lowest Asian Unemployment in US HISTORY
Lowest Womens' Unemployment in US HISTORY
Lowest teen/young adult Unemployment in US HISTORY
Most Americans working at 1 time in US HISTORY
Jobs, Raises, Bonuses, potential for opportunities to move up
Did what Obama said could not be done - bring back Manufacturing
Highest stock market in US History
Improved Trade Deals
Peace Deals People Said Couldn't Done - 4 EARNED NPP Nominations

All historically recorded, reported, verified, certified ...

Your accusation / statement has been weighed, has been measured, and has been found to be pure 100% BOVINE EXCREMENT..

This has been discussed repeatedly including by you. What is it about you people on the left? You ask a question, people answer it numerous times, and you come back later asking the same questions claiming nobody ever answered them.

Trump‘a retarded trade war only made the economic hardship on the consumer worse.

I've seen a number of answers to this.

I have seen my income tax cut. I have seen my Obama Care penalty eliminated. And I have seen my 401K double in value. And yes, even now, right now, it is double in value.

A good stock market only does not translate to benefit for low level workers, if low level workers are not investing for their retirement like responsible adults.

When you say "that doesn't help me", because you made the choice to not take advantage... that reflects on you, not Trump. Stop being stupid. Invest for your retirement. Not doing so, only reflects badly on you.
Well, I would need to see some statistics that are directly related to your earnings as well as evidence Trump was responsible. Of course, if you’re wealthy enough to benefit from the tax law at this point, then I haven’t learned anything new.
Well lets see, incomes rose in record numbers in 2019. Must such to be you.

He’s not a dictator we live in a country where we should have the regulations to null so you can get up and do what you want

Like push around your cart full of rotten vegetables and expired hot dogs?

No one on the right can seem to answer this question.

WTF?

Pre-COVID-19:

Strongest Economy in DECADES.
Lowest Unemployment in DECADES.
Lowest Black Unemployment in US HISTORY
Lowest Latino Unemployment in US HISTORY
Lowest Asian Unemployment in US HISTORY
Lowest Womens' Unemployment in US HISTORY
Lowest teen/young adult Unemployment in US HISTORY
Most Americans working at 1 time in US HISTORY
Jobs, Raises, Bonuses, potential for opportunities to move up
Did what Obama said could not be done - bring back Manufacturing
Highest stock market in US History
Improved Trade Deals
Peace Deals People Said Couldn't Done - 4 EARNED NPP Nominations

All historically recorded, reported, verified, certified ...

Your accusation / statement has been weighed, has been measured, and has been found to be pure 100% BOVINE EXCREMENT..
The strongest economy in decades? Why do you idiots just shamelessly make shit up. Every metric you listed here was already improving under Obama. Trump inherited a growing economy. Of course, job growth under Trump paled in comparison to job growth under Obama and Obama inherited a recession from Bush.

Improved trade deals huh? You mean the cost to the consumer?

Also, NONE of this attributed to ANY of Trump’s actual policies.

This has been discussed repeatedly including by you. What is it about you people on the left? You ask a question, people answer it numerous times, and you come back later asking the same questions claiming nobody ever answered them.
None of you idiots can tie actual POLICIES from Trump to the improvement of workers

None of you idiots can tie actual POLICIES from Trump to the improvement of workers

Well, if you'd like, I can give you the phone number to the CPA who does my taxes and perhaps you can explain that to her. People have listed what he's done, it's just that you refuse to accept the truth. So let's go through them again, and perhaps it will break that bubble of yours.

Trump removed the Commie Care fines which were mostly paid by working people who needed their income tax refunds the most. These collections amounted to billions every year for the federal government.

Middle-class not only got a tax reduction in their payroll, but the President also increased their deductions by lowering the limits one can use before they were allowed to calculate their tax liability at tax time.

Trump drastically reduced border crossings which helped American workers via more competition for labor. Supply and demand kicks in at that point and employers need to up their anti to attract workers.

After the business tax cuts, some companies provided raises, bonuses or both for their workers.

Before the Wuhan flu, the US had over a million and a half more jobs than Americans who could work them. Again, supply and demand is the workers friend when they are the ones in demand.

Median household income hit a new record thanks to the economy Trump created.

The stock markets broke several record where many working class people have their IRA's invested.

So now tell me that nobody can tell you how Trump's policies helped the blue collar worker.

Forum List

Back