What has Trump done for workers?

The strongest economy in decades? Why do you idiots just shamelessly make shit up. Every metric you listed here was already improving under Obama. Trump inherited a growing economy. Of course, job growth under Trump paled in comparison to job growth under Obama and Obama inherited a recession from Bush.

Improved trade deals huh? You mean the cost to the consumer?

Also, NONE of this attributed to ANY of Trump’s actual policies.

I think you meant to say none of the economic rebounds happened because of any of DumBama's policies. You see, if you're going to credit anybody for creating a better economy, you have to show the dynamics of what they did in order to give them credit. You will have a hard time convincing us that DumBama deserves any credit when he was the most anti-business President in our lifetime.

Trump removed job killing regulations. He created a policy that for every new business regulation created, two had to be removed in it's place. He removed the burden of Commie Care which gave more freedom for small businesses to expand, without the worry of going past 50 employees where the regulations kicked in. He lowered their taxes that gave businesses more freedom and confidence to invest in their future, which also dovetails with job creation.

Now......WTF did Obama ever do to get the economy going? Nothing. Because you see, a President doesn't create jobs, the private sector does. All government can do is make that task easier or harder to accomplish. The economy didn't grow because of Obama, it grew in spite of him which is why it was the slowest recovery since WWII.

No one on the right can seem to answer this question. I mean the tax law (that Trump had no input in the design of anyway) only benefited the wealthy. There was a smoke and mirrors bullshit that benefited the poor and middle class for the first year, but for any actual economic effect, only the wealthy benefited.

Trump‘a retarded trade war only made the economic hardship on the consumer worse.

The coal industry is still fucked (thank god though lol)

Wages for the poor are still shit and way behind on the cost of living standard.

Also, in case you still don’t know this: a good stock market does not translate into a benefit for low level workers lol
I've seen a number of answers to this.

I have seen my income tax cut. I have seen my Obama Care penalty eliminated. And I have seen my 401K double in value. And yes, even now, right now, it is double in value.

A good stock market only does not translate to benefit for low level workers, if low level workers are not investing for their retirement like responsible adults.

When you say "that doesn't help me", because you made the choice to not take advantage... that reflects on you, not Trump. Stop being stupid. Invest for your retirement. Not doing so, only reflects badly on you.
Well, I would need to see some statistics that are directly related to your earnings as well as evidence Trump was responsible. Of course, if you’re wealthy enough to benefit from the tax law at this point, then I haven’t learned anything new.

I was making about $25,000 when Trump came into office. The ObamaCare tax alone was going to cost me $1,200 until Trump repealed it.

View attachment 403721
Without giving away information that isn't any of your business.... The blue line is how much money I invested, and the green is the value. By 2018 the total value was about double how much I put in.

So that's one of my investments, and as you can see, the real increases came after 2015.
I'm not sure why the graph did that way, but the last mark is 2020, and goes back, 2019, 2017, 2015.

BTW, yes, when the 2020 crash hit, I invested more money into the market. Which is also how I have drastically increased the value of my portfolio. Investing when stocks are on sale. Winner plan.

As for personal income taxes... it's not that difficult.

The law retained the old structure of seven individual income tax brackets, but in most cases, it lowered the rates. The top rate fell from 39.6% to 37%, while the 33% bracket dropped to 32%, the 28% bracket to 24%, the 25% bracket to 22%, and the 15% bracket to 12%.10​
The lowest bracket remained at 10%, and the 35% bracket was also unchanged.​

View attachment 403724
So if you look at the chart, I fall under the 12% tax bracket, which was lowered from 15%.

So.... yeah, I got a tax cut, and it's thanks to Trump. Without him, I'd not only be paying that, but the $1,200 in Obama Care tax.
Oh Christ I didn’t ask how much money you made. Save your faux Indignant bullshit lol

If a person had health insurance, the mandate obviously didn’t apply to them.

Your own link says all of this shit expires in 2025. There is no long term benefit for workers. Also, as I mentioned, Trump had nothing to do with the design of this law. He just signed off on it.

That a dumb statement. I had to say how much I made, in order to show which tax bracket I was in.

As for saving my faux indignant BS... what are you talking about?

If a person had health insurance..... Yeah, I did in 2006. I had a perfectly good catastrophic coverage policy, that cost $67/month. I could afford that. Thanks to Obama, those policies were eliminated. I couldn't afford them. Before Trump eliminated the health insurance penalty, I was facing a $1,200 fine, which was ironically caused by Obama Care itself, by eliminating health insurance I could afford.

Yeah, it might expire in 2025.

That still benefits me today. Better than before it was passed.

Yeah, and Obama had no design in any of his laws either. He just signed off on them. So we should no credit to him for anything.

Got it. *rolls eyes*

No one on the right can seem to answer this question.

WTF?

Pre-COVID-19:

Strongest Economy in DECADES.
Lowest Unemployment in DECADES.
Lowest Black Unemployment in US HISTORY
Lowest Latino Unemployment in US HISTORY
Lowest Asian Unemployment in US HISTORY
Lowest Womens' Unemployment in US HISTORY
Lowest teen/young adult Unemployment in US HISTORY
Most Americans working at 1 time in US HISTORY
Jobs, Raises, Bonuses, potential for opportunities to move up
Did what Obama said could not be done - bring back Manufacturing
Highest stock market in US History
Improved Trade Deals
Peace Deals People Said Couldn't Done - 4 EARNED NPP Nominations

All historically recorded, reported, verified, certified ...

Your accusation / statement has been weighed, has been measured, and has been found to be pure 100% BOVINE EXCREMENT..
The strongest economy in decades? Why do you idiots just shamelessly make shit up. Every metric you listed here was already improving under Obama. Trump inherited a growing economy. Of course, job growth under Trump paled in comparison to job growth under Obama and Obama inherited a recession from Bush.

Improved trade deals huh? You mean the cost to the consumer?

Also, NONE of this attributed to ANY of Trump’s actual policies.

Keep in mind that Obama's ideology caused that recession. Obama was suing banks in the late 1990s to make bad loans. Obama himself even said that sub-prime loans were a good idea.

It's amazing the number of times that government creates problems, and then you run to the people (government) that created the problem, and praise them for fixing it.

Forum List

Back