What Happened To The Democrat Politicians Who (Lied) Claimed They Had Evidence of 'Russian Collusion'?

haha the mueller report that said there was no evidence the campaign conspired? hahab

It said both.

I know it takes a few extra braincells to keep track but what it found was that while evidence was insufficient to find CRIMINAL conspiracy, there was certainly plenty of behavior that could be called collusion of not-criminal sort.

It's not criminal per-se to feed campaign data to an FSB agent, but it's certainly collusive.

It's not criminal per-se to love to meet with Russian gov reps to discuss Clinton compromat and sanctions, but it is certainly collusive.

It said both.

I know it takes a few extra braincells to keep track but what it found was that while evidence was insufficient to find CRIMINAL conspiracy, there was certainly plenty of behavior that could be called collusion of not-criminal sort.

It's not criminal per-se to feed campaign data to an FSB agent, but it's certainly collusive.

It's not criminal per-se to love to meet with Russian gov reps to discuss Clinton compromat and sanctions, but it is certainly collusive.
haha it vomvlurvgr conspired and also didn’t hahaa

you are an idiot

Saw your posts:
View attachment 786855

You seem really rattled by Durham's report, though it produced no new revelations or criminal recommendations, even though he was a Trump/Barr appointeed and took about 4 years to dig up what little he had.

I simply refuse to get excited of this sh#t. Pitching out loose accusations and insults, based on crap not sustained by courts, even with judges of your party's choosing, is par for the course of you people. It is a herd thing, with you part of a panicky herd, at best of just stretching your own anarchistic urges at worst. Whatever it is, have fun with it. I'll wait and see if it means anything, at all, from it's source.;)
SCUM demonRATS like yourself, have no concept of REALITY.....
but as long as it's not TRUMP, see, thats the mentality of a SCUM demonRAT, pedophile supporter
obviously, you enjoy seeing AMERICA being ruined by said SCUM demonRATS and the demonRAT pedophiles
i bet your 1 of those retards that identify as a transgender---today
i bet you are fully on board with their plan to molest every child, right?
you are a pathetic excuse of an AMERICAN

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

~~~~~~
It takes two thirds of the Senate to pass judgment on impeachment of a president. No matter the evidence Biden will not be adjudged guilty of the facts as long as Democrats support him.

Joe Biden has committed no crimes for which she could be impeached and Republicans would be idiots to try it.

It’s so wonderful to see Republicans make such asses of themselves in the House committees. The American people are seeing firsthand how little these politicians care about them and their issues.

Work on inflation or the southern border.? No no why where are Twitter accounts canceled? Why did you take down Hunter Biden’s dick pics?

And then, that whole dog and pony show with those FBI washouts that Kash Patel paid for their testimony. These men have law degrees. Why is it that the only way these men have to support their families, is taking money from a Trump operative?

And still no evidence of any criminal wrongdoing by any Democrat.

but as long as it's not TRUMP, see, thats the mentality of a SCUM demonRAT, pedophile supporter
obviously, you enjoy seeing AMERICA being ruined by said SCUM demonRATS and the demonRAT pedophiles

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

He has a whole lot more brains than you do.

Half a page of accusations, allegations and innuendo without a shred of evidence to support any by of it. It’s so Republican of you!

You claim the poster is a criminal engaged in the most heinous of crimes.

And yet you have no evidence of any of it. This is just more right wing bluster, and lies to cover up the fact that Republican policies have failed at every juncture. And so you fall back on the one thing you have colon lies about criminal behaviour by Democrats.

Lies and bullshit is why Republicans will be wiped out in the next election. The American people are catching on and they’re sick of this.

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Don't be such an alarmist dipstick. The situation is under control here. Trans people, while not something I support, are actually not causing me a problem in Jackson, TN, nor do I expect them to, so I see no reason to panic and attack them as you do. They are not and will not be doing anything destructive here. My city counsel, made drag shows only accessible to over 18. If it is different where you are, maybe that would be a more constructive use of your time at a keyboard.

Special Counsel John Durham made it clear in his recent report that 'Russian Collusion' was a hoax created by Hillay Clinton, that there was NO EVIDENCE to support the hoax, and the investigation should NEVER have been started by the FBI.

How could that be when so many Democrats claimed tgey had evidence?

House Speaker D-Nancy Pelosi:
Pelosi vowed nor to allow Impeachment proceedings to go forward unless she had 2 things: 1) Bipartisanship & 2) Hard evidence of Russian Collusion

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.):
Schiff often said that there was plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy “in plain sight.” Schiff repeatedly lied and used his position as the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee to perpetuate the conspiracy theory to undermine Trump’s presidency.

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.):
'Fang Fang' claimed in 2017 that he’d seen classified and unclassified information proving Trump colluded with Russia.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.):
The architect of 'Stolen Valor' insisted in an interview with MSNBC in 2018, “The evidence is pretty clear that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians…”

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.):
"There was obviously a lot of collusion..The question is — every… so often, we get new information about involvement.”

....of course there were a lot more liars and traitors.

What is this? A contest to see who can start the biggest bullshit thread? Carter Page spent 2 years in Russia lobbying for Trump because no one else would give him loans. His son met the Russians at a meeting in Trump tower to dig up dirt on Hillary. Trump himself asked the Russians to find the lost emails in a campaign speech on national television! What more proof do you want? The Durham Report was total horseshit!

What is this? A contest to see who can start the biggest bullshit thread? Carter Page spent 2 years in Russia lobbying for Trump because no one else would give him loans. His son met the Russians at a meeting in Trump tower to dig up dirt on Hillary. Trump himself asked the Russians to find the lost emails in a campaign speech on national television! What more proof do you want? The Durham Report was total horseshit!
:itsok:

It must be hard to accept you have been duped and pushingies for 7 years.

haha it vomvlurvgr conspired and also didn’t hahaa

you are an idiot
The story I saw that was big was that Mueller said you couldn't arrest the president. Another GOP whitewash by double talk....

The collusion was in plain sight. ., in a speech, trump told the Russians to go ahead and hack Hillary and they did and that's how he won the election, **** about emails.... james comey should be a GOP hero too... all the Corporate media was on Hillary because it didn't matter, she was going to win anyway. Great job

The story I saw that was big was that Mueller said you couldn't arrest the president. Another GOP whitewash by double talk....

The collusion was in plain sight. ., in a speech, trump told the Russians to go ahead and hack Hillary and they did and that's how he won the election, **** about emails.... james comey should be a GOP hero too... all the Corporate media was on Hillary because it didn't matter, she was going to win anyway. Great job
1) that’s been the policy of rhe doj for decades, first you impeach and remove from office then indict
2) haha so much “plain sight” that the mueller team couldn’t find it

1) that’s been the policy of rhe doj for decades, first you impeach and remove from office then indict
2) haha so much “plain sight” that the mueller team couldn’t find it
GOP stalwart Mueller concluded that he could not arrest a president. Everything you know is total garbage.

haha no he didn’t that had been the policy for decades

he concluded there as no crime no conspiracy

Mueller report - Wikipedia

Trump and many of his supporters have falsely claimed there was "no collusion", even though Mueller made no conclusion about "collusion", only about "conspiracy" or "coordination", and Mueller pushed back against such claims. Senator Lindsey Graham falsely stated "Mr. Mueller and his team concluded there … See more

Mueller report - Wikipedia

Trump and many of his supporters have falsely claimed there was "no collusion", even though Mueller made no conclusion about "collusion", only about "conspiracy" or "coordination", and Mueller pushed back against such claims. Senator Lindsey Graham falsely stated "Mr. Mueller and his team concluded there … See more
yeah like i said they found no collusion/conspiracy

and we know why now, because it was all a hoax funded by the clinton campaign and dnc…and obama admin knew that when they stated it.

Forum List

Back