What Happened To The Democrat Politicians Who (Lied) Claimed They Had Evidence of 'Russian Collusion'?

No....I was stating a simple fact of military life. Something you were barely scratching the surface.
6 years isn't enough time to discover all of the in's and out's of the chain of command or learn everything about your professional designation.
In the Navy we didn't really know what we were doing till we became E6 which was a minimum of 10 years.

In the Army most people in the Infantry spend time as squad leaders before they can become platoon SGTs.
By the time they get to E7 there's no O2 that can tell them anything about their job.

I used to get a kick out of Butter Bars and ROTC students with no commission trying to correct my salute. Being an officer doesn't automatically mean you're more knowledgeable or more proficient at your job. It just means you're more responsible for the actions of your command.

I was a Senior NCO on an Operational Detachment Alpha at 5th Special Forces Group.
We often had to train our Detachment Commanders because they were junior officers. (Nobody lower than O3 could be on an ODA) because they would only accept experienced officers and NCOs.
Yet they never seemed to know much about each of our job classifications, so we had to train them.
It's not arrogance to point that out. It's just a fact.
And the fact that you can't appreciate that means you never really learned shit about being in the military.
ROTFL! Right, and I'm Napoleon Bonaparte. Next week, I will be General Grant. You are too fucking stupid to train a Cocker Spaniel. If you were assigned to my division, I'd send your worthless ass mess cooking.

When you got tired of that, I'd process your arrogant ass for Administrative Discharge. Don't waste your time telling me any more bullshit. You are going on IGNORE.

Ok, now is where you show us "the many people associated with the Trump administration, who were convicted of spying for Russia"
Some of these are convictions, some are guilty pleas, some are just charges of Russians who can't be extradited frpm Russia.

Paul Manafort is the big one. You know, Trump's campaign manager. If you're going to say Trump didn't know what's going on, I'd say tell better lies.

George Papadopulous, a Trump advisor, lied about his contacts with Russian agents.

13 Russian nationals charged with running a troll farm. To help Trump.

12 Russian military intelligence officers charged with stealing Democratic emails. Again, to help Trump. They weren't stealing Republican emails.

Konstantiin Kilimnik, obstruction of justice to shield Russia.

Roger Stone, lying to congress to obstruct the Russia investigation.

Michael Flynn, lying to congress to obstruct the Russia investigation.

Rick Gates, the same.

Michael Cohen, Trump's lawyer, lying to shield Russia, among other things.

And a bunch of minor players, mostly on things not directly involving Russia.

If you'd like, you can save face now with a hearty "BUT YOU SAID SPYING FOR RUSSIA WAAAAAAAA!".

Some of these are convictions, some are guilty pleas, some are just charges of Russians who can't be extradited frpm Russia.

Paul Manafort is the big one. You know, Trump's campaign manager. If you're going to say Trump didn't know what's going on, I'd say tell better lies.

George Papadopulous, a Trump advisor, lied about his contacts with Russian agents.

12 Russian military intelligence officers charged with stealing Democratic emails. Again, to help Trump. They weren't stealing Republican emails.

Rick Gates, the same.

If you'd like, you can save face now with a hearty "BUT YOU SAID SPYING FOR RUSSIA WAAAAAAAA!".
Spying for Russia IS what you said....I see you have nothing on that....As usual just another useless troll....

Suuure you did, and I am Napoleon Bonaparte.
Next week, I will be Attila the Hun. In July, I will be
General Grant.

Really? Tell us these things:

1. What does it mean to "drop the electrical load?"
2. How does a Gas turbine operate?
3. What device returns used steam back into feedwater?
4. Where is the Main Steam Stop?
5. Describe "Dead Reckoning":.
6. What color are bouys on the way back from sea into harbor?

Your Mother eats with the dogs, asshole.

The only thing you know how to run is your mouth.
  1. Dropping the load means losing power
  2. A Gas turbine is just a engine that uses hot gas to spin the blades
  3. A condenser returns used steam back into feedwater
  4. The Main Steam Stop is next to or close to the boiler
  5. Dead Reckoning is the process of calculating the current position of a moving object by using a previously determined position and incorporating estimates of speed, heading and elapsed time.
  6. The bouys are red and green. Red light markings for coming back from sea. Keep the reds on your Starboard side.

I have a few questions for you:

• What's an Op Order
  • How many paragraphs are in it
  • How are they labeled and what do they contain
  • How many seconds do you count when exiting a fixed wing aircraft wearing a parachute
  • How many seconds do you count when exiting a chopper wearing a parachute
  • What is a pace count and when is it used
Oh and It's been over 40 years but I used to do the draft calculations before we returned to port.
Took me a week to learn it all. My guess is you never had to do it because the Hole Snipes did it. When I was an HT I had to take all of the stores we expended and took on at sea and calculate what our draft was before entering port. We did it the morning before in Damage Control.

Last edited:
Understood.

TheParty has you completely brainwashed, to the point where you think reality is all just FakeNews and a liberal plot.

Now run along. Your masters no doubt have some new talking points for you, and you definitely want to be the first one to spread them here. That earns you major cult brownie points.
i’m. it the one repeating debunked parody

ROTFL! Right, and I'm Napoleon Bonaparte. Next week, I will be General Grant. You are too fucking stupid to train a Cocker Spaniel. If you were assigned to my division, I'd send your worthless ass mess cooking.

When you got tired of that, I'd process your arrogant ass for Administrative Discharge. Don't waste your time telling me any more bullshit. You are going on IGNORE.
I think it would be hilarious to compare DD-214s.
What's the matter, bitch. Are you scared?

Fact is, when it comes the the military, I've forgotten more shit than you learned by a long shot.

Special Counsel John Durham made it clear in his recent report that 'Russian Collusion' was a hoax created by Hillay Clinton, that there was NO EVIDENCE to support the hoax, and the investigation should NEVER have been started by the FBI.

How could that be when so many Democrats claimed tgey had evidence?

House Speaker D-Nancy Pelosi:
Pelosi vowed nor to allow Impeachment proceedings to go forward unless she had 2 things: 1) Bipartisanship & 2) Hard evidence of Russian Collusion

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.):
Schiff often said that there was plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy “in plain sight.” Schiff repeatedly lied and used his position as the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee to perpetuate the conspiracy theory to undermine Trump’s presidency.

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.):
'Fang Fang' claimed in 2017 that he’d seen classified and unclassified information proving Trump colluded with Russia.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.):
The architect of 'Stolen Valor' insisted in an interview with MSNBC in 2018, “The evidence is pretty clear that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians…”

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.):
"There was obviously a lot of collusion..The question is — every… so often, we get new information about involvement.”

....of course there were a lot more liars and traitors.

Nothing ever happens to high level Democrats. They are above the rule of law. That should be obvious to all by now.

Nothing ever happens to high level Democrats. They are above the rule of law. That should be obvious to all by now.
That right, cultist. Each failure of your latest idiot conspiracy theory can be explained by invoking an even bigger conspiracy theory.

In your kook world, it's conspiracy turtles all the way down. You've freed yourself from the shackles of reality, and you're never returning to the dreary real world. Why should you? Your fantasy world, where you get to be the hero, is so much more fun.

See? Like I said. This one is so brainwashed, he's screaming that reality is FakeNews and a big liberal plot.
you are repeating debunked progranda from outlets that parroted what we know were lies.

Rick Gates, the same.

Your allegation was Trump aids were guilty of spying for Russia.

All you've given is a bunch of malarkey. Why not just admit that you got carried away and nothing of the sort ever happened? An adult would do that. Right?

growup-S.png

Your allegation was Trump aids were guilty of spying for Russia.
Yep. And I was right.

Hence your pouty "WAAAAAA! IT WASN'T TECHNICALLY SPYING" tears of butthurt loserdom here.

Your side sucks Russian ass. You approve. That's all that matters. You're a shitty American and a shitty human being.

Now, run along. That Russian propaganda won't spread itself. Your masters count on you.

That right, cultist. Each failure of your latest idiot conspiracy theory can be explained by invoking an even bigger conspiracy theory.

In your kook world, it's conspiracy turtles all the way down. You've freed yourself from the shackles of reality, and you're never returning to the dreary real world. Why should you? Your fantasy world, where you get to be the hero, is so much more fun.
If it weren't for all the Deep State hoaxes we wouldn't even think about it.
You fags claim that everything anyone with a molecule of common-sense can figure out is a conspiracy theory.
Eventually we find out that everything we'd been saying was 100% correct.

Forum List

Back