Who was the moron President who appointed this Christopher Wray witch hunter as FBI director?

There is no excusing it.

A Zionist Fascist Attorney from the W Administration as FBI Director.

Absolute MORON who is LOST, and OUT OF HIS LEAGUE and HAS NO CLUE...

Also shows what was hired by the W Administration.... all traitors, all left wing Zionist Fascist traitors...

And WHAT A FUCKING MORON to have Christie as an "advisor."

Maybe as a JANITOR, not an ADVISOR...

Trump FUCKED UP. Sessions was another complete disaster Zionist Fascist W 911 "Biden Republican"

Admit it.
McConnell and Barr asked Christie to come in and select a successor to Comey. Wray was next in line so they persuaded Trump he was the best choice. He was a traitor though immediately after choosing him.

McConnell and Barr asked Christie to come in and select a successor to Comey. Wray was next in line so they persuaded Trump he was the best choice. He was a traitor though immediately after choosing him.

"from the W Administration" should have disqualified him from consideration immediately assuming the person deciding had an IQ over fucking 3....

I was reading the Durham report and I will tell you one thing. None of us should ever vote for the moron who thought this buffoon was qualified to be FBI director.
I certainly won't.
Sounds like a personal problem, brah.

jd6ILLj.jpeg

Forum List

Back