What Happened To The Democrat Politicians Who (Lied) Claimed They Had Evidence of 'Russian Collusion'?

Let’s be perfectly honest here. Everyone one of your maga shitheads would be screaming collusion to the top of your lungs if the same circumstances surrounded joe Biden. How long have you been yelling about his sons laptop or how he’s being paid by china for literally no other reason than because you love to spread gossip about democrats. Admit it.

yeah like i said they found no collusion/conspiracy

and we know why now, because it was all a hoax funded by the clinton campaign and dnc…and obama admin knew that when they stated it.
haha of course it does it literally says just that

“Like you said” has no basis in law or in fact.

I’ve never seen a “hoax” that resulted in nine convictions, $42 million in fines and unpaid taxes, recovered, and a presidential impeachment.

Bad behaviour on uncovered on the part of the FBI, was in relation to their handling of the Clinton email investigation, and had nothing to do with any of the Trump investigations, none of which were made public until after the election.

Quite frankly, anyone espousing the “Russian hoax” lie, is considered an idiot outside of the Trump cult.

“Like you said” has no basis in law or in fact.

I’ve never seen a “hoax” that resulted in nine convictions, $42 million in fines and unpaid taxes, recovered, and a presidential impeachment.

Bad behaviour on uncovered on the part of the FBI, was in relation to their handling of the Clinton email investigation, and had nothing to do with any of the Trump investigations, none of which were made public until after the election.

Quite frankly, anyone espousing the “Russian hoax” lie, is considered an idiot outside of the Trump cult.
the hoax was claiming the trumpmcaoign conspired with russia

we know it was a hoax

the evidence showed it was a planned hoax by the demafasict

I love how you admit that you’re a complete idiot, with a straight face. Nothing says “stupid and gullible” like belief in the Birther Lie.
I believe your Kings brother…why don’t you?
CF50FC2C-C9E6-4E9F-8D82-9F10F46F6968.jpeg

Yeah yeah…go with that…more self manipulation. It was all my fault for being ambitious, earning a kickass living and paying a shit-ton in taxes. It wasn’t the fault of Lib policy and criminals from Mexico.
Holy shit folks…I give you… the cautious, passive, slightly embarrassed Lib…. White 6
These America haters are getting sneakier by the day.
No. But you need to know when to hold em and when to fold em and move to another venue. It looks like your occupants did. Now the are probably still good people, paying on time, but to somebody else, somewhere else. In metropolitan areas, it is a fluid game at best, and one might need to stay ahead of the flow or be left behind with the dregs of the system.

No. But you need to know when to hold em and when to fold em and move to another venue. It looks like your occupants did. Now the are probably still good people, paying on time, but to somebody else, somewhere else. In metropolitan areas, it is a fluid game at best, and one might need to stay ahead of the flow or be left behind with the dregs of the system.
Hahaha…yeah, yeah…just organic happenings that everyone should have saw coming….We all should have known that our own elected government would eventually turn on us and replace us with Mexico’s filth.

Forum List

Back