What Happened To The Democrat Politicians Who (Lied) Claimed They Had Evidence of 'Russian Collusion'?

The cancer started long before Joe.
I can agree with that. It started long before I’ve been alive, long before any of us. But what exactly is this “cancer”? Was it born with J. Edgar Hoover?

After the Vietnam War I was already on a COINTELPRO “round-up” list. Time and reflection helped me to see those days more in context. Maybe I’ve just matured. Today I see clearly that ALL great powers have not just “Security State” organizations but “Deep State” economic powers working behind the scenes of electoral politics. I know that our own “internal security state” orgs are far more restrained and respectful of law and individual rights than those of our opponents abroad. I’m still angry about the terrible mistakes we made in Vietnam and elsewhere. Most who complain here about the FBI seem — to me at least — to complain mainly about relatively trivial matters.

Ours is still a democratic republic, a government of laws (and of course money) offering great individual freedoms to each of us.

The “Deep State” is not some diabolical creation whose purpose is to destroy the U.S. on behalf of some mythical “New World Order.” Nor is it by nature either Democratic or Republican.

Our “Security State” organizations have also not been “perverted” by Democrats or “FBI RINOs” just to frame-up Trump. In general in recent years they have tried hard to stay out of domestic political squabbles … which is not always easy. Their very purpose has always been to defend the state and the political / economic system from what are seen as potential foreign and domestic threats. They would not have been doing their jobs if they didn’t carefully investigate Trump’s foreign connections, especially after he publicly appealed to Putin and WikiLeaks to send him info on Hillary to help him get elected. They often make mistakes of course, but what organization doesn’t?

MAGA Trumpsters see a developing “cancer,” but they mostly only see it as being cultural or caused by liberalism. But modern technology and evolving U.S. finance capitalism is really not under anybody’s control and are almost like forces of nature. They continually change most everything, including many earlier cultural norms. Finance capitalism has created a world system that our own American-led empire is now struggling mightily to stay on top of.

MAGA Republicans get worked up over every passing cultural change in the U.S. and often blame liberals and Democrats for everything wrong with the economy. Many working people have real grievances of course, and there is degeneration, there is crime “in the suites and in the streets” … as the rich get richer and an oligarchy of big money emerges dominating this increasingly divided nation.

Individuals like Trump tell us they have all the answers. All others are just “bureaucrats,” sellouts, or part of “the swamp.” Too many simple-minded partisans believe this dangerous con man.

They are at it again, portraying him and his cronies as victims done “grave injustices” by “the system” … and using those alleged “injustices” as an excuse to support him once again.

Last edited:
Is Hillary Clinton in jail yet?

Has Trump been reinstated as president?

AHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
TUMBLR~1.GIF

Some of these are convictions, some are guilty pleas, some are just charges of Russians who can't be extradited frpm Russia.

Paul Manafort is the big one. You know, Trump's campaign manager. If you're going to say Trump didn't know what's going on, I'd say tell better lies.

George Papadopulous, a Trump advisor, lied about his contacts with Russian agents.

13 Russian nationals charged with running a troll farm. To help Trump.

12 Russian military intelligence officers charged with stealing Democratic emails. Again, to help Trump. They weren't stealing Republican emails.

Konstantiin Kilimnik, obstruction of justice to shield Russia.

Roger Stone, lying to congress to obstruct the Russia investigation.

Michael Flynn, lying to congress to obstruct the Russia investigation.

Rick Gates, the same.

Michael Cohen, Trump's lawyer, lying to shield Russia, among other things.

And a bunch of minor players, mostly on things not directly involving Russia.

If you'd like, you can save face now with a hearty "BUT YOU SAID SPYING FOR RUSSIA WAAAAAAAA!".

Oh, definitely. Mueller uncovered MASSIVE fraud when investigating Trump. With convictions, indictments and fines galore.

Durham in contrast uncovered no criminal activity. Even the one plea deal he settled for community service was from an IG investigation. Not Durham's.

4 years, 6 million dollars, and Durham found no crimes.

That right, cultist. Each failure of your latest idiot conspiracy theory can be explained by invoking an even bigger conspiracy theory.

In your kook world, it's conspiracy turtles all the way down. You've freed yourself from the shackles of reality, and you're never returning to the dreary real world. Why should you? Your fantasy world, where you get to be the hero, is so much more fun.
The conspiracy theories about Trump were largely false. The conspiracy theories about Hillary, the FBI and the liberal media trying to destroy Trump with false accusations are true.

What, you got something Durham didn't have, him recommending no new charges of any kind? Knock yourself out.
what part of TREASON do you not understand?, you must be proud of the shit you have for a brain

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

A traitor, for free speech? :lol:

WTF, get a grip on reality and life itself!
free speech? do you mean the RIGHT that the SCUM demonRAT PEDOPHILES, that you support, are trying to take away?
shit stains like you should get a grip on REALITY

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Special Counsel John Durham made it clear in his recent report that 'Russian Collusion' was a hoax created by Hillay Clinton, that there was NO EVIDENCE to support the hoax, and the investigation should NEVER have been started by the FBI.

How could that be when so many Democrats claimed tgey had evidence?

House Speaker D-Nancy Pelosi:
Pelosi vowed nor to allow Impeachment proceedings to go forward unless she had 2 things: 1) Bipartisanship & 2) Hard evidence of Russian Collusion

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.):
Schiff often said that there was plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy “in plain sight.” Schiff repeatedly lied and used his position as the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee to perpetuate the conspiracy theory to undermine Trump’s presidency.

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.):
'Fang Fang' claimed in 2017 that he’d seen classified and unclassified information proving Trump colluded with Russia.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.):
The architect of 'Stolen Valor' insisted in an interview with MSNBC in 2018, “The evidence is pretty clear that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians…”

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.):
"There was obviously a lot of collusion..The question is — every… so often, we get new information about involvement.”

....of course there were a lot more liars and traitors.

PJ Media only tells one side of the story.

your lack of a functioning brain is showing....shit stains like you should get a grip on REALITY

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Saw your posts:
1684514197903.png

You seem really rattled by Durham's report, though it produced no new revelations or criminal recommendations, even though he was a Trump/Barr appointeed and took about 4 years to dig up what little he had.

I simply refuse to get excited of this sh#t. Pitching out loose accusations and insults, based on crap not sustained by courts, even with judges of your party's choosing, is par for the course of you people. It is a herd thing, with you part of a panicky herd, at best of just stretching your own anarchistic urges at worst. Whatever it is, have fun with it. I'll wait and see if it means anything, at all, from it's source.;)

Saw your posts:
View attachment 786855

You seem really rattled by Durham's report, though it produced no new revelations or criminal recommendations, even though he was a Trump/Barr appointeed and took about 4 years to dig up what little he had.

I simply refuse to get excited of this sh#t. Pitching out loose accusations and insults, based on crap not sustained by courts, even with judges of your party's choosing, is par for the course of you people. It is a herd thing, with you part of a panicky herd, at best of just stretching your own anarchistic urges at worst. Whatever it is, have fun with it. I'll wait and see if it means anything, at all, from it's source.;)
Here is John Durham's Resume

Here is John Durham's Resume

Sorry. Didn't read it. Not taking resumes at the moment. I hope he finds work if that is what he wants to do, or mayber he could just tour America, lowing to the herd, hopefully without stampeding the unstable groups as they are spooked already, probably like yourself.

Saw your posts:
View attachment 786855

https://photos.smugmug.com/Frequently/WOW/i-jb6Zw5z/0/7e50ccf8/S/WOW-S.jpg or criminal recommendations, even though he was a Trump/Barr appointeed and took about 4 years to dig up what little he had.

WOW-S.jpg

Special Counsel John Durham made it clear in his recent report that 'Russian Collusion' was a hoax created by Hillay Clinton, that there was NO EVIDENCE to support the hoax, and the investigation should NEVER have been started by the FBI.

How could that be when so many Democrats claimed tgey had evidence?

House Speaker D-Nancy Pelosi:
Pelosi vowed nor to allow Impeachment proceedings to go forward unless she had 2 things: 1) Bipartisanship & 2) Hard evidence of Russian Collusion

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.):
Schiff often said that there was plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy “in plain sight.” Schiff repeatedly lied and used his position as the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee to perpetuate the conspiracy theory to undermine Trump’s presidency.

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.):
'Fang Fang' claimed in 2017 that he’d seen classified and unclassified information proving Trump colluded with Russia.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.):
The architect of 'Stolen Valor' insisted in an interview with MSNBC in 2018, “The evidence is pretty clear that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians…”

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.):
"There was obviously a lot of collusion..The question is — every… so often, we get new information about involvement.”

....of course there were a lot more liars and traitors.

Lol, they got convictions. 7 of them. How many did Durham get? Just asking for a friend.

Forum List

Back