What Happened to States Rights?

For racial abuses suffered by blacks in California.
You stupid leftist fucktard !!!

My daughter will get reparations before you will.

Because SHE actually suffered at the hands of you leftist morons.

She's not white white either, you pea brained racist moron.

Did you ever get thrown into a concentration camp in California?

NO, you didn't. Because you aren't Asian.

You think blacks are the only ones who ever suffered?

Get over yourself, dimwit. You're not getting any more money from the People of California.

HORSESHIT.

You stupid fucking assholes are pulling a Hatfield and McCoy, you're perpetuating racial hatred that disappeared a long time ago.

The truth is, this country has been bending over backwards for SIXTY years to help you fucktards, and all you can do is bitch about it. And you STILL can't get your shit together, you dimwits are off shooting each other every goddamn day and you want ME to pay for that?

Maybe you're dumber than a stump, who knows.
Racial hatred never went anywhere. The country has not bent over to do a damn thing. Whites are shooting each other every day and so you have no point.

This thread is a great example of why it's important to avoid stupid reasoning. I'm against reparations, but the arguments by most of the people here who agree with that position are so damn stupid it's embarrassing.

You stupid leftist fucktard !!!

My daughter will get reparations before you will.

Because SHE actually suffered at the hands of you leftist morons.

She's not white white either, you pea brained racist moron.

Did you ever get thrown into a concentration camp in California?

NO, you didn't. Because you aren't Asian.

You think blacks are the only ones who ever suffered?

Get over yourself, dimwit. You're not getting any more money from the People of California.
I don't live in California you ignorant....

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

So when you talk to me, don't come with that jibberish. Because I have receipts.

You have nothing.

Racial hatred never went anywhere. The country has not bent over to do a damn thing. Whites are shooting each other every day and so you have no point.
Whites are shooting each other every day and so you have no point.

At about 1/10 the rate blacks are shooting blacks every day.

This thread is a great example of why it's important to avoid stupid reasoning. I'm against reparations, but the arguments by most of the people here who agree with that position are so damn stupid it's embarrassing.
No, the opposition is stupid. Because you guys keep talking about slavery when there is more than a century of policy that messed blacks over which created damage that is still unfixed now. But most of you guys have magical thinking and believe things just disappear because a law was signed.

I don't live in California you ignorant....

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

So when you talk to me, don't come with that jibberish. Because I have receipts.

You have nothing.
Aaaaaaand no link.

I'm shocked, shocked I tells ya!

I say Kalifornia should pay reparations to blacks, then tell all blacks they get no more welfare in any form from the Government. We are all even.

You good with that IM2 ?

Whatever gets you through the day you want to blame everyone but the voters of California for the current conditions in the state fine have it I won’t waste time trying to convince you otherwise.

The voters of California were overridden by corrupt courts. That war was lost in the 1990's and early 2000's - but it wasn't for lack of trying.

You don't have anything to propose. The government at every level implemented policies that allowed things to happen. So the case is against the various governments.
Everyone in those governments is long dead.

Racial hatred never went anywhere.

Actually, in the 1980's though 2000 racism was gone.

Obama resurrected the dead corpse of racism. He brought the hate that you exist in.

The country has not bent over to do a damn thing. Whites are shooting each other every day and so you have no point.

Aww, look at you lie to support your vile racism and hate.

democrats kept black slaves 200 years ago.
Republicans went to war to make the democrats let the slaves go.
Blacks vote for democrats.

You mad we ended slavery?

I feel like Cali, who's politics have become very similar to the old Dem controlled south, should do this.

but really, Cali's history is one of harming Asians, and Hispanics.....so I feel they should be paying them back as well.

Forum List

Back