Zelenskyy shuts down Newsmax interviewer who tried to get him to say there would be no war if Trump were president

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Zelenskyy shuts down Newsmax interviewer who tried to get him to say there would be no war if Trump were president

Sinéad Baker

Wed, June 1, 2022, 4:44 AM

Baby Dragged into Yard by Dog, Mom Sees Why

AdCulturess

Sinéad Baker

Wed, June 1, 2022, 4:44 AM·3 min read

0:15

12:09

EXCLUSIVE: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy shares his feelings on the war: 'Yes, I feel hate toward Russia'

toast in the east.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy.Emin Sansar/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images

A Newsmax host asked Zelenskyy if Russia's invasion may have been prevented with Trump as president.

Zelenskyy said it was not important which party was in power in the US.

He told the host, Rob Schmitt, "I am sorry if I'll be saying something that you don't like."

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy shut down a Newsmax interviewer who prompted him to say that there would be no war in Ukraine if former President Donald Trump were still the US president.

This zelensky is an obvious globalist puppet. We should all know that by now. Those of us who are able to think for ourselves.

Last edited:

Sinéad Baker

AdCulturess

Sinéad Baker

EXCLUSIVE: Ukrainian President Zelenskyy shares his feelings on the war: 'Yes, I feel hate toward Russia'

toast in the east.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy.Emin Sansar/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images

A Newsmax host asked Zelenskyy if Russia's invasion may have been prevented with Trump as president.

He told the host, Rob Schmitt, "I am sorry if I'll be saying something that you don't like."

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy shut down a Newsmax interviewer who prompted him to say that there would be no war in Ukraine if former President Donald Trump were still the US president.

This zelensky is an obvious globalist puppet. We should all know that by now. Those of use who are able to think for ourselves.

Zelenskyy shuts down Newsmax interviewer who tried to get him to say there would be no war if Trump were president​

Meanwhile, all sane people paying attention and not begging the U.S. for free shit know the truth.

Zelensky is the NWO court jester. He's also amassed about $850 million since he took office
DT or not, Ukraine was still hosting dangerous US & NATO bio weapon research while attacking Russian ethic areas along the border.
This war was inevitable but they might have waited for DT to be gone again.
This might have simply delayed the war until the UNiparty was back in charge here

This is a class mismatch. The classy President of Ukraine collides with the classless Newsmax staff.

Sinéad Baker

AdCulturess

Sinéad Baker

toast in the east.

This zelensky is an obvious globalist puppet. We should all know that by now. Those of use who are able to think for ourselves.
It's not an interview if the media is trying to push fake political narratives. You are to stupid to understand.

Sinéad Baker

AdCulturess

Sinéad Baker

toast in the east.

If Trump were President, Putin would be in Kiev right now.

Sinéad Baker

AdCulturess

Sinéad Baker

toast in the east.

We all know that none of this would happen under Trump. Especially a formula shortage

These people are clueless about governing

Biden is bitch slapping the shit out of Putin right now.

If Trump were President, Putin would own Ukraine and Trump would be sending his congratulations.

Simple fact.
He isn't doing shit..............Under Obama they didn't even send weapons. Before Putin invaded he telegraphed we wouldn't go into Ukraine.

This is ON HIM..............NOT TRUMP. You know he sucks why you attack Trump all the time.

Trump has hard gay love for Putin. Putin would own Ukraine right now if Trump had won the election.

Too bad. So sad.

Biden is ass raping Putin, one Javelin at a time.

Sinéad Baker

AdCulturess

Sinéad Baker

toast in the east.

Trump has hard gay love for Putin. Putin would own Ukraine right now if Trump had won the election.

Too bad. So sad.

Biden is ass raping Putin, one Javelin at a time.

Trump was president for 4 years and nothing like this happened. For you to claim that it would, when we can all remember that is did not, is you being out of touch with reality.

Trump was president for 4 years and nothing like this happened. For you to claim that it would, when we can all remember that is did not, is you being out of touch with reality.
Putin was waiting for Trump's second term so it wouldn't be a re-election issue when his boy waved him into Kiev.

Forum List

Back