What drives the right with their attack on the critical race theorie.

I think where you find most of the humor in this nonsense , in fact all right wing nonsense, is that it is 3rd grade material . There is absolutely nothing of substance, there is nothing at all supporting their position. , it's dumbed down to the lowest level of intelligence, to a level that their followers should be insulted, that is if they had a clue to start with. They are the party of bigots, all the facts show they are the party of racist, their actions and words say they are racist. They have found out that There is no argument that they can counter with because the bigotry is rampant among them. So They think that we should outlaw even talking about Racism in school because the fact shows that they are the guilty among us. Can't disprove it, so outlaw talking about it . Nazi Germany , or Putin Russia anyone.

The same thing that prevents you from using spell check.

Last edited:
Fear, ignorance, racism, hate.

CRT is the right’s latest boogeyman; a contrived ‘enemy’ used to energize the base and attack political opponents.

CRT is yet another manifestation of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

The essence of CRT indoctrination. Nicely laid out!

I think where you find most of the humor in this nonsense , in fact all right wing nonsense, is that it is 3rd grade material .
This cultural backlash has been building for decades. I've been talking about it since I've been on this board.

I definitely didn't know the backlash would be of this size or intensity, but it was clearly building. And the Left chose not to notice it or take it seriously.

Critical Race Theory is a direct derivative of Critical Theory.

FACT

If you knew a cocksucking thing about it, you would understand the dislike.
This from the I will kill you if you try to take my gun away crowd. Better known as Gun Bubbas or hate Nazi's

Fear, ignorance, racism, hate.

CRT is the right’s latest boogeyman; a contrived ‘enemy’ used to energize the base and attack political opponents.

CRT is yet another manifestation of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.
It's something that the weakest mind can understand and be easily controlled with. Its called book burning, every hate Nazi through the years has done this.

CRT started out as a legal theory taught in only a few law schools, but the crazy right has turned it into their most elaborate straw man yet.
Yup they say it is taught to 3 year olds all around this country. The humor is it must of missed them because they have no clue what it is.

Why do you want to teach racism? Do you understand what you're saying?
You think if people can't teach, it it won't exist anymore and since it is one of the main things you haters are defined by and you can't argue against, boy do you haters want a way to make it disapear.

This cultural backlash has been building for decades. I've been talking about it since I've been on this board.

I definitely didn't know the backlash would be of this size or intensity, but it was clearly building. And the Left chose not to notice it or take it seriously.
Well it is a littler hard to take Q anon bullshit serious.

You think if people can't teach, it it won't exist anymore and since it is one of the main things you haters are defined by and you can't argue against, boy do you haters want a way to make it disapear.
How can it disappear when you morons keep wanting to teach it? You really don't understand what you're saying, do you.

Forum List

Back