What drives the right with their attack on the critical race theorie.

CRT started out as a legal theory taught in only a few law schools, but the crazy right has turned it into their most elaborate straw man yet.
Legal theory?

Not hardly.

There's nothing legal about it.

It's communists creating divisiveness. That's ALL it is.

And the Democrats love ANY excuse to play the race card.

CRT is not a theory any more than Ebonics is a language. Both are brought to you by the same group of retarded leftist "intellectuals"

CRT is being used to indoctrinate people's children in Left Wing hate, racism and ignorance.
The Democrats are trying to grow their crazy cult.
Parents do not want their children to grow up to be dumb liberal losers.
View attachment 633259
Damn, it's like Hollywood squares for the dysfunctional.

Paul Lynde looks really pissed, there.

I think where you find most of the humor in this nonsense , in fact all right wing nonsense, is that it is 3rd grade material . There is absolutely nothing of substance, there is nothing at all supporting their position. , it's dumbed down to the lowest level of intelligence, to a level that their followers should be insulted, that is if they had a clue to start with. They are the party of bigots, all the facts show they are the party of racist, their actions and words say they are racist. They have found out that There is no argument that they can counter with because the bigotry is rampant among them. So They think that we should outlaw even talking about Racism in school because the fact shows that they are the guilty among us. Can't disprove it, so outlaw talking about it . Nazi Germany , or Putin Russia anyone.

What drives the right with their attack on the critical race theorie.​

Why would you want to teach pure and innocent children that blacks are and have always been inferior?

I think where you find most of the humor in this nonsense , in fact all right wing nonsense, is that it is 3rd grade material . There is absolutely nothing of substance, there is nothing at all supporting their position. , it's dumbed down to the lowest level of intelligence, to a level that their followers should be insulted, that is if they had a clue to start with. They are the party of bigots, all the facts show they are the party of racist, their actions and words say they are racist. They have found out that There is no argument that they can counter with because the bigotry is rampant among them. So They think that we should outlaw even talking about Racism in school because the fact shows that they are the guilty among us. Can't disprove it, so outlaw talking about it . Nazi Germany , or Putin Russia anyone.
CRT is not based on facts. Just claiming something is racist, or bigoted because it fits your politics, without proof...Ok. Prove something is racist. It's kinda like gender identity, you cant prove it but you base you entire political identity on it.

Fear, ignorance, racism, hate.

CRT is the right’s latest boogeyman; a contrived ‘enemy’ used to energize the base and attack political opponents.

CRT is yet another manifestation of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.
You repeatedly demonstrate that your are a complete ignoramus.

What is "Critical Theory"?

That's where CRT is derived.

FACT

Now shut the fuck up about topics you are not smart enough to understand.

CRT is not based on facts. Just claiming something is racist, or bigoted because it fits your politics, without proof...Ok. Prove something is racist. It's kinda like gender identity, you cant prove it but you base you entire political identity on it.
That's the strategy behind critical theory. Never prove anything and only criticize without providing a solution...

To erode western culture so we will accept communism.

What drives the right with their attack on the critical race theorie.​

I think most of them are put off by the fact that white liberals who pretend to believe in this can't even spell "THEORY"
But the rant itself was up to snuff and had all the usual stuff befitting of a left wing education.

Again? Because CRT is RACIST you stupid fool.

Because it's true?
:dunno:

I'm just axin'. I don't really know.
It’s plain bizarre…The Left claims to want nothing more than “equality / equity” (or whatever the fuck they call it today) for blacks…but then they insist on teaching innocent children that blacks are and have always been second class citizens.
I just can’t reconcile the ass-backwards bullshit….THANK GOD!

Teach every child how to succeed...not who to blame if they don't...telling kids there are bad people simply because of their color is wrong.... CRT is nothing but getevenwithyaisim.... spawned by a dislike of white people...

Legal theory?

Not hardly.

There's nothing legal about it.

It's communists creating divisiveness. That's ALL it is.

And the Democrats love ANY excuse to play the race card.

CRT is not a theory any more than Ebonics is a language. Both are brought to you by the same group of retarded leftist "intellectuals"
Yes. CRT is only a legal theory. All that other crap is the straw man that the right built.

I thought CRT didn’t exist?

If so then why would you care if Republicans are wasting so much time passing laws against it?

Forum List

Back