What drives the right with their attack on the critical race theorie.

Your way is to burn books ace , can't teach about racism in the US , great Nazi solution.
What part of my response has anything to do with burning books you loon ? Forcing children to feel guilt about shit that happened before they where born is not teaching.

I think where you find most of the humor in this nonsense , in fact all right wing nonsense, is that it is 3rd grade material . There is absolutely nothing of substance, there is nothing at all supporting their position. , it's dumbed down to the lowest level of intelligence, to a level that their followers should be insulted, that is if they had a clue to start with. They are the party of bigots, all the facts show they are the party of racist, their actions and words say they are racist. They have found out that There is no argument that they can counter with because the bigotry is rampant among them. So They think that we should outlaw even talking about Racism in school because the fact shows that they are the guilty among us. Can't disprove it, so outlaw talking about it . Nazi Germany , or Putin Russia anyone.

In short ... It is a shoddy attempt to add Race to the established Class Warfare in Critical Theory.

Last edited:

In short ... It is a shoddy attempt to add Race to the established Class Warfare in Critical Theory.

I see. It's just an aspect of what you call Critical Theory. What is critical theory, and why hasn't your hair been on fire about that? Why do you only whine about Critical Race Theory?

What part of my response has anything to do with burning books you loon ? Forcing children to feel guilt about shit that happened before they where born is not teaching.
Ok book burner. Love it when you are ground down to a putrefied level of Q anon Insanity. The best part about teaching about racism in America is of course Forcing 3 year olds to feel guilty, oh no one is teaching them that, Ok then making 6 year old feel guilty, Not them either, making 10 year olds feel guilty , Oh they aren't taught CRT either, Well then 16 year olds are made to feel guilty , Really they aren't taught it either , then 18 year olds, Sorry nope . Then who is taught it? Well just about no one, maybe it might come up in college to maybe 5% of the college students , Well what the F . Why is this such a big deal then , Well it is a just another nothing nothing from the hate group they call a party. Total waste of time . People who bring it up in forums should automatically be put on ignore by everyone. Quit wasting our time.

I see. It's just an aspect of what you call Critical Theory. What is critical theory, and why hasn't your hair been on fire about that? Why do you only whine about Critical Race Theory?
Don't expect much clear thinking from microbes.

Fuck all of you self hating leftist. You are all going to die and live in a fire hell in eternity. Enjoy.

Why would my hair be on fire about a shoddy attempt to insert Race into Class Warfare or Critical Theory?

Perhaps if I explained it in simpler terms for you ...
There is no reason to get terribly upset about people who just want to cast a wider net to capture more bullshit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Why would my hair be on fire about a shoddy attempt to insert Race into Class Warfare or Critical Theory?

Perhaps if I explained it in simpler terms for you ...
There is no reason to get terribly upset about people who just want to cast a wider net to capture more bullshit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Doesn't answer my question. The right definately has it's hair on fire over what they call Critical Race Theory, but nobody has heard a word, before now about this Critical Theory that you claim is the real problem. Why not?

Doesn't answer my question. The right definately has it's hair on fire over what they call Critical Race Theory, but nobody has heard a word, before now about this Critical Theory that you claim is the real problem. Why not?

I basically claimed Critical Theory was a bunch of bullshit ... And don't care if you are more concerned about what the "right" thinks than I am.
Screw your stupid question ... What I post isn't that damn hard to understand, and don't try so hard not to understand what it means ... :auiqs.jpg:

I basically claimed Critical Theory was a bunch of bullshit ... And don't care if you are more concerned about what the "right" thinks than I am.
Screw your stupid question ... What I post isn't that damn hard to understand, and don't try so hard not to understand what it means ... :auiqs.jpg:

A simple "I don't know" would have been fine. No need to get your panties all knotted up.

A simple "I don't know" would have been fine. No need to get your panties all knotted up.

I don't know the answer you want to hear to a question that didn't refer to the context of anything I posted ... And don't care enough to guess.
There ... Are you happy nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

I don't know the answer you want to hear to a question that didn't refer to the context of anything I posted ... And don't care enough to guess.
There ... Are you happy nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

I'm happy damn near always.

I'm happy damn near always.

That's funny ... Because you felt the need to talk about people's hair being on fire and their panties in a wad.
I just thought you were trying to share more of your personal life experiences and insights with us.

Now ... I know it's just the pathetic attempts of lackluster troll and piss-poor political hack.
Thanks for the heads-up ... :auiqs.jpg:

you know you got them by the balls when all they have is I don't like you, you are dumb and you can't spell, that's pecker wood brilliant.

Michelle could hate it and not want to do it but still get convinced to do it. Just look at the slime dripping off the right wingers here. Now a regular politician when they get slimed, people have to think twice no mater how respectable a politician is. When Michelle Obama gets slimed which is the only weapon the right ever has , no one would think twice , it wouldn't even register. In fact it gains points against the slimer and that's all that the right has , they wouldn't be able to shift gears and argue real truths, they no longer know how to.

Forum List

Back