Overheard folks at work bashing me

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Guy said I have terrible communication skills and the worst people skills he has ever seen

I guess 5 yrs dealing with Vegas trash will do that

my damn employee never defended me and that is BS

funny as this was my first ease drop in months and can’t imagine what else I missed lol

Guy said I have terrible communication skills and the worst people skills he has ever seen

funny as this was my first ease drop in months and can’t imagine what else I missed lol

Well. All I can say is, I sure hope this isn't a family business.

Maybe, he did not want to offend the customer. Your employee is not obligated to defend you personally, especially something that is subjective.

I have been described similarly in my past, and it is true, and I work on it. I am better than before. I realize my work ethic is exceptional; I think like a manager, but don't want to be because of the turnover rate of the restaurant business - I rather take advantage of the turnover rate and job hop when I get fed up with the stupid coworkers and/or managers.

I'll walk out during a rush. I don't even want to cook anymore in slop shops because of the lack of professionalism on the line - I am the best dish washer any manager can wish for. I have exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.

Last edited:
Maybe, he did not want to offend the customer. Your employee is not obligated to defend you personally, especially something that is subjective.

I have been described similarly in my past, and it is true, and I work on it. I am better than before. I realize my work ethic is exceptional; I think like a manager, but don't want to be because of the turnover rate of the restaurant business - I rather take advantage of the turnover rate and job hop when I get fed up with the stupid coworkers and/or managers.

I'll walk out during a rush.

I don’t like hard work

B basted employee should have defended me but he even added a negative comment at me saying he knows

You folks have any idea of the trash that dwells in this sewer pipe called Las Virus

Mort is very kind and intelligent and has degree in math and chemistry

You have been relating to us, accounts of your lack of skills in these areas for almost 2 years now. Are you surprised your present employees see the same things your past employees and customers have seen? Really, wouldn't you be happier with an online business and outsourcing the shipping?

do I have no boundaries??
Why do you get along with Jews lol
I have had countless Jewish friend in my life.

As far as boundaries are concerned, my Mother had none. She just said whatever was in her head at the time, and never calculated how it would be received. I don't think she COULD calculate how it would be received, but I always loved her dearly.

In 15 years I have never eaves dropped on an employee, looked at their social media, logged into their email or even snooped through their things. Their job is to do their job and my job is to pay them. As long as they they do theirs, I will do mine. I couldn't care less about what they think about me.

Forum List

Back